001

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I’m Im Jin Ae, and I have been an orphan since the young age of 6, until I met Jae Hee. Her parents bought me and my sister a house, fed us, dressed us and even paid for our schooling fees. The only thing left that Mr and Mrs Baek did not do is adopt us. Well, I can’t expect any more from them; they’ve already sacrificed a lot just for us.

 

Well anyway, ever since papa and mama’s death, my personality did a 180 degree turn. Well except the fact that I’m still a cleanliness freak and yea, those things that run along those lines never did change. As my parents used to say, “Our darling, we named you Jin Ae because you’re such a treasure to us. The Jin stands for honesty and a treasure, so we want you to grow up to be an honest girl and a treasure to your husband. And as for Ae, it stands for love,” which I never really did understand. I mean, I’m neither lovable nor do I love.

 

Well, but my sister’s name made way more sense than mine. Meet Im Hyun Ae, the cute girl who everyone loves. She loves vintage stuff, and she’s a really good photographer too. When mum and dad first left us, she was merely 2, and she was too young to understand the situation. And even up till now, she just chooses to think that, they’re at a better place. I mean come on! What better place to be than with your family?!

 

Anyway, “Hyun” in Hyun Ae stood for wisdom and honour, while “Ae” just stood for love. It totally makes sense I mean seriously, compared to me, she says really wise things that nobody cares about and she is way more mature though being the second-born. And her personality is absolutely lovable and she just loves everything. (except for boys). She’s gonna end up being one of ‘em cat ladies with no life. But a very stylish hippie cat lady that is a very successful photographer, I must say. I look so glamorous in every one of her photos, but when I try taking a selfie, I look like platypus. One of ‘em really ugly platypuses.

 

Well today will officially mark the second halve of High School, and in another 6 months, I’m free from this living jail. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love school, I really do! But sometimes, it’s a pain in the . I mean, seriously, a clique of twelve is the school’s freaking kings, and everywhere you go girls are all like, “Aww OOO is soooooo handsome,” and another one disagrees and butts in, “NO OOO is way more handsome!!!” and then they squeal like little mice.

 

GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE I’M TRYNA DEFECATE HERE.

 

“Hey, Jae, what’s going on over there?” there was a huge crowd of kids surrounding something, or someone, in the middle of the cafeteria. Jae shrugged her shoulders so I grabbed her hand and managed to squeeze through the crowd to see what exactly is gaining so much attention.

 

“WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING NOT WATCHING WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!” Oh great. One of ‘em kings decided to flare up. I analyzed the kid and he held a bowl in his hand, he shivered from fear of what the king might do to him. “Aren’t you gonna answer me?!” and still, silence. Oh no, poor kid.

 

“Jae, we have to do something!” I was just about to walk upfront but Jae Hee grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back.

 

“Are you insane? If we try to do something and offend that guy by accident, his fangirls are gonna hunt you down.” She turned and tried to pull me out of the crowd. I harshly threw her hand and her grip broke off. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter