018

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is Miss Im Jin Ae doing here? This is a meeting strictly for showcase students only.” The principal asked as the gang of 11 boys walked in together with Jin Ae. All of the showcase students murmured amongst themselves, “She’s working with us for the showcase. Is there a problem with that?” Baekhyun challenged. Jin Ae tugged at the hem of his sleeves, as a signal for him to stop talking. The feeling of being shielded by her boyfriend was nice and Jin Ae wasn’t gonna deny that, but neither was she gonna deny the fact that this could land him in deep . The principal let out an awkward cough; she didn’t dare challenge the young teen. His father was a big contributor to this school, and offending his son may cause some inside problems; like the sudden lack of funds.

 

“Very well. Please take your seats and we will begin the briefing.” She instructed.

 

The guys exchanged hi-fives and snickered. Everyone and everything becomes powerless in front of Baekhyun. “Now that everyone is present, I can finally announce some exciting news!” She clapped her hands all excited before turning on the projector, flashing the powerpoint slides she made for the briefing. The minute the first slide flashed on the screen, cheers filled the room and the girls screamed at the thought of being able to spend a week together with EXO for an MT. The principal placed a finger on her lips and everyone calmed down to listen to her presentation.

 

“So as all of you should know, an “MT” stands for “Membership Training”, am I right?” everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Jin Ae who was super excited at the thought of spending a week with the guys and most importantly her boyfriend, had an eye smile plastered on her face. Baekhyun, who found that super cute, discreetly grabbed her hand under the table and interlocked their fingers. Jin Ae’s smile immediately vanished as she looked down at their linked hands, blushing bright pink.

 

“Thanks to a generous donator, we have enough funds to send you guys on an MT trip to Jeju Island for a week! However, the assigned date for our trip is after our first showcase. And the other criterion to attend this trip is none other than winning against your opposing team for the upcoming showcase.” Once again, murmurs and dejected sighs filled the room. Nobody was that confident of winning against EXO; they were known as the all-kill group, and that is also one of the reasons why they were the popular kids of the school. Other than that, they have wealth and looks, what more can you ask for?

 

The principal looked around the room with a smile on her face before she continued, “And this MT is not only a reward, it’s also a motivation. So practice hard in the remaining month that you guys have before the showcase and I hope to see you guys at Jeju Island!” she ended her speech and soulless applaud sounded through the room.

 

Though the old lady knew that none of them had the mood to really applaud, she still had a very lively smile plastered on her face. These kids and such reactions were the reason why she wakes up early every morning and drag her body to this hellhole. The teachers only knew how to add on to her stress level, while the kids relieved her of it.

 

Baek Jae Hee.

 

“Unnie!” I called out, grabbing the attention of Yeri unnie. I pulled her to the side of the lockers, a super safe area where if anyone were to pass by and listen in on our conversation, we’d know immediately. “All we have to do is cause jeopardy between Jin Ae and Baekhyun, and EXO will most definitely side Baekhyun and kick Jin Ae out before the MT.” she nodded in agreement as the two of us hi-fived, this plan was totally gonna work.

 

“Im Jin Ae, you’re as good as dead.” I smirked and linked arms with Yeri. Our plan was about to take place. The two of us walked towards the canteen and sure enough, EXO and Jin Ae were seated at their usual place. I unlinked my arm from Yeri unnie’s and the two of us exchanged smirks, and I ran towards Jin Ae. I gave her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter