013

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

“Oh my gosh what did I just say?!” I tried to hide my own shock by continuously laughing and rolling around on the ground. What was I thinking?! He’s a cold-hearted jerk, how can he be cute in any way?! And of course, as expected from any cool kid in the school, his lips formed into a smirk as he leaned down towards my face the minute I stood up, “I’m so what?” I mentally killed myself the minute I heard that question. Plus, his face was so close to mine, it would be weird if I didn’t already freak out.

 

“Y-yah…” I stuttered. Get a hold of yourself, Im Jin Ae! He took a step closer, as though there was even anymore space left between the two of us. I bit my lower lip and the outer sides of my brows immediately drooped, unsure of what to say or how I was supposed to react. “U-um,” my eyes roamed around, obviously avoiding eye contact. Feeling his breath tingling at the tip of my nose was haunting enough, I didn’t need those eyes of his to kill me. He let out a small snigger before leaning back, finally increasing the distance between the two of us.

 

“I’m holding your word on that,” he teased with that smirk still plastered on his face. He turned and walked away, leaving me hopelessly staring at his retreating figure. Oh gosh, I should’ve kicked him in the shin or something, but I was just paralyzed! Hopelessly paralyzed! “Aren’t you coming?” he yelled, nearing the end of the hallway. I immediately ran after him and followed him back to the EXO practice room. I had some apologizing to do, and I needed to know why I was brought there in the first place.

 

Park Chan Yeol.

 

“Are you okay?” Suho hyung rushed towards Jin Ae the minute the door opened, revealing Baekhyun and Jin Ae who had disappeared for nearly 3 hours. I sighed, relieved that she was fine. I thought Baekhyun hyung might’ve threw her in an empty alley way. Who knows what this block of ice might do?

 

“I’m fine, thanks for asking.” Her beautiful smile unraveled, and I gazed at her with eyes of awe. “I’m sorry Kyungsoo, for kicking you just now,” she gave him a ninety degree bow. But feminine Jin Ae lasted merely seconds before she immediately transformed back into hulk Jin Ae, “But if you dare do that again I’ll break your legs.” The reactions “uh oh” and “ooooooh” filled the room the minute Jin Ae said that sentence. I guess everyone found her quite cool, I mean a nerd that doesn’t only stand up for herself but kicks too, that’s a lot to awe about.

 

“So Chanyeol, why did you bring me here?” she walked over and stood beside me, her neck bent upwards to it’s capacity. I was like a giant statue as compared to her. In fact, I was like this to almost everybody, so no surprise that you’ll get a neck ache and a headache after looking at me for 15 minutes.

 

“Well, Jin Ae, you remember I heard you sing your self-composed piece the other day?” I whispered. I knew I would lose my dignity if I said that in front of everybody, she specifically told me never to tell anyone that. She nodded, her eyes eyeing me as though I was a criminal. “So we were wondering if you could compose a song for us for the showcase!” I ended off with a wide grin. The guys all joined in throwing flattering phrases, hoping she’d agree. We may have the voices and the bodies, but when it comes to writing a song we’re pure ondals. Well I think that’s how that word is used…

 

“Me?” she pointed a figure at herself, her pupils widened. She looked so cute as formed a small pout, I’ve never knew Jin Ae could pout like other girls too. On her, it looked so beautiful and cute. On other girls, STOP TRYING SO HARD. She brought her finger to her chin and gently tapped it as she looked towards the ceiling, contemplating as to whether she should help us or not.

 

“But what do I benefit from helping you guys?” all of us exchanged glances, unsure of what she’ll benefit. “You’ll get to skip class,” Kris stated. Although he was like a father to all of us, that man is of few words. And to hear him speak, I’d say it’s a pure honour.

 

“Deal!” she snapped her fingers, flashing an eye smile. The guys immediately cheered and grabbed her, dancing in a circle. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter