002

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Jae Hee.

 

“I was really so shocked… I looked at his nametag, his name is Park Chanyeol,” Jin Ae was telling me about her ‘shocking’ experience back in English class. I really couldn’t differentiate whether she was spazzing or complaining… Ah well, Jin Ae has never been and will never be interested in guys, especially the ones who can get us killed, so she’s probably just complaining.

 

“Wait, Park Chanyeol? He’s like, the fourth or fifth most famous in that clique! Oh em gee, nobody saw right?” okay look, I may sound like I’m exaggerating, but there was this once where Chanyeol had a thing for a girl, and she disappeared. Totally vanished into oblivion, and hey! I don’t wanna see Jin Ae disappearing like smoke being blown away okay.

 

“Jae, obviously people saw. Even when he’s in the toilet people will be watching.”

 

I sighed inwardly. Damn, if Park Yeri saw any of this funny business, Jin Ae will be dead. DEAD I TELL YOU, DEAD! But honestly, seeing Jin Ae talking about Chanyeol, it feels like someone telling me about their crush. It was like, a somewhat romantic moment that is worth fangirling over? Unfortunately, even if Jin Ae did like this kid, no way am I letting her be with him. NO.

 

“Jin… I don’t suppose you like Chanyeol sunbae do you?” she shrugged a little before answering, “Nah. A guy like that and a girl like me? It ain’t gonna work out and we all know it.”

 

Park Chan Yeol.

 

I scanned through the cafeteria, looking for Im Jin Ae. Well, to be honest, something about her just attracts me. Like ever since the minute I saw her I felt attracted to her. I know, this might cause her some misfortune, like Jung Yeon whom I used to like, but this time, I’m determined to protect someone that I have special feelings for.

 

Okay, yes, sounds cliché. But I’m dead serious.

 

“There she is!” I walked towards the corner of the cafeteria where Jin Ae was along with her very pretty friend. They sat at a deserted corner where all the “nerds” supposedly belong. And yea, you guessed it. Park Ye Ri is behind all this. If there’s anyone with more power than the guys and myself, it’s that witch of a woman.

 

“Can I sit?” I asked, shifting glances between Jin Ae and her friend. Jin Ae and her friend exchanged glances, before Jin Ae nodded her head and smiled, “Sure.”

 

I expected some conversation to be made, but no. Through the next 5 minutes that we were eating, total silence. I was honestly feeling very uncomfortable, I mean, this isn’t the atmosphere I’m used to. The guys would be gossiping and every once in a while Baekhyun will pick up a grain of rice and throw it at each and every one of us. I decided to try cooking up a conversation, since I did want to get to know Jin Ae more.

 

“So, um, I haven’t really seen you guys in school for the past 6 months. Do you guys always hide in a corner?” Jin Ae’s friend, Baek Jae Hee, lightly shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her bowl of soup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter