028

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, hyung, I heard about you and Jin Ae noona.” Sehun started off, taking a sip of his freshly brewed cup of green milk tea. Baekhyun’s brows merely furrowed. He too, didn’t know that his beloved dongsaeng Kyungsoo had let the cat out of the bag. If you gave the kid a bullhorn, I’m pretty sure the whole of South Korea (or at least Seoul) would know about him and Jin Ae. “What?” he asked nonchalantly, picking up his cup of osmanthus tea and taking a gulp of it.

 

“Aw, come on. Don’t act all innocent. I may be the youngest out of the twelve of us but I am the most alert.” Sehun’s lips formed into a sly smirk as he leant his body over the arm rest, shoving his face dangerously close to his hyung’s. Baekhyun nearly spat in Sehun’s face, but managed to swallow just in time. “What are you talking about? Don’t come so close, your wife is right outside.” Baekhyun hissed as he used his palm and shoved Sehun’s face to the other pole of the room. “Hey!” the younger whined, pouting while he rubbed his nose in an adorable manner. Sehun may be a grown up now, but his cute little antics still remain unchanged.

 

“Fine, I’ll cut to the chase. I’m talking about you and noona breathing in each other’s breath.”

 

Baekhyun’s brows rose instinctively as his eyes widened. “How did he know about that?” he questioned himself, but shook away the thought. If he hesitated to deny things, it would mean he was lying. “Tsk tsk tsk, our dear maknae has been spending too much time with your wife that you think everyone kisses each other like you two do.” A small but hesitant chuckle escaped Baekhyun’s thin lips. Sehun on the other hand, sighed as he fished out his phone. He already predicted that Baekhyun would deny things, but the photo that Kyungsoo had sent to the ten of them was evidence enough. “Explain this?” he stretched his arm out and flashed the screen at Baekhyun’s eye level.

 

The latter shifted uncomfortably in his seat – he couldn’t run away from the situation now. A deep sigh escaped the elder’s lips; he had admitted defeat. “Fine. We kissed.” A grin formed on Sehun’s face as he exclaimed, “Yehet!” The younger wasted no time at all and immediately began his interrogation. “How did it feel? Why did you kiss her? Oh oh are you guys rekindling your past love?” he emphasized on the word “love” and purposely dragged it on, indirectly telling Baekhyun that the last question was the only question he desperately needed an answer for. But of course, Baekhyun ignored his dongsaeng and walked back towards his desk, plopping down on his black leather chair as he fished out a random document, opening it as he read it and spinned his fountain pen.

 

“Aw hyung don’t be like that!” Sehun whined, running over to Baekhyun and doing his aegyo.

 

“Not this time, Sehun. You don’t have to know so much, okay? I’m very busy, please leave.” Sehun always got his way whenever he used his aegyo on his EXO hyungnims, but it wasn’t gonna work on Baekhyun this time. The elder pressed a button on his beeper, “Please Mr Oh out.” Within seconds, there was a knock heard and Yeri entered, walking over to link her arm with her husband’s.

 

Sehun flashed his hyung a pout, which Baekhyun totally ignored as he shooed the couple out. Damn, he definitely is gonna be in trouble if Jin Ae were to find out about not just one member of EXO knowing, but the whole of EXO. He sighed and ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

 

 

“Knock knock, I’m here to visit my beautiful dongsaeng!” Jin Ae whipped her head in the direction of where the oh so familiar voice had come from. “Joonmyeon oppa,” she chirped, running over and retrieving the two bags the elder held in his hands. “Are these for me?” she asked, eyeing the two shopping bags. Suho chuckled and ruffled her hair, “Don’t be silly. Of course, they aren’t for you.” He deadpanned and took the two bags back from Jin Ae. He walked towards the counter where Hyun Ae was, “Your boyfriend told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter