003

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Park Chan Yeol.

 

With my eyes still closed, I looked from left to right before finally opening my eyes. In front of me was a blur figure, which looked surprisingly like a girl. Oh no, don’t tell me fangirls are here. Doesn’t this hospital have any security measures like seriously? I’m so suing this hospital.

 

“You’re awake!” a familiar, somewhat brighter voice exclaimed.

 

I sat up instantly and rubbed my eyes, trying to get a clearer view of who it was. And to my most pleasant surprise, the lady who sat in front of me was Im Jin Ae!

 

“What are you doing here?” I smiled subconsciously as she helped to adjust the bed and prop the pillow for me to lean against. Immediately after making me feel more comfortable, she moved on to pouring a glass of water whilst answering my question, “Taking care of you. Isn’t it obvious enough, sir?” she handed me the glass of water and I drank it gratefully.

 

“How long have you been here?”

 

“Well, only for about an hour. Jae said she’d buy lunch, so she’ll probably be up soon.” She smiled and sat down on the seat next to my bed. She looked around the room before commenting, “How can anyone feel better sleeping here? It’s so dull, everything’s just beige,” she sighed and got out her phone, probably to check her social networking sites.

 

I watched her every move silently, admiring her beauty. I guess she kind of realized because she looked up and raised a brow, before shrugging it off and going back to focus on her phone. Just like that, time flew by quickly. I would say; that was the best few minutes of my life.

 

Just face it, I’m a cliché person. So get used to it.

 

Baek Jae Hee.

 

I hummed a CF tune while swinging the food I had in my hands back and forth, skipping my way to Chanyeol’s ward.

 

“Oof!” I exclaimed, falling to the ground in a miserable state. Apparently, I wasn’t looking where I was going and happened to bump into someone. The food I was carrying fell to the ground as well, and Chanyeol’s porridge was scattered everywhere. As well as Jin Ae’s jjangbbong.

 

“Oh no,” I knelt down and I could feel my eyes tearing up. I kind of have a really close relationship with tears okay? Don’t judge me. DON’T. And of course, I immediately reached out and tried to scoop everything up before someone trips over my mess.

 

But of course, no surprise, stupid Jae Hee strikes again and scalds herself!

 

“Oh my gosh, are you okay?” a guy asked, immediately kneeling down next to me and with his soft hands, he took my hands in his and looked at it. “We better get your hands checked.” I looked up and met eyes with him. I was stunned, he looked like a shining flower boy. But of course, I snapped back into my senses almost immediately, and took my hands out of his grip.

 

“T-there’s no need,” I stood up and was about to go get the cleaning lady to help clear up this mess, but he grabbed my hand in time.

 

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter