005

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I slumped deeper into the grass, deep in thought. The malicious words Baekhyun had spouted lingered in my mind. What exactly happened to this Jung Yeon and what exactly will happen if I associate with Chanyeol? I mean, I know that there was a girl who suddenly disappeared because of association with one of the 12 guys, so is Jung Yeon that very girl? Or… is Jung Yeon just one of the victims?

 

“Jin Ae!” I snapped out of my chain of thoughts, looked up and met eyes with Chanyeol. He came next and sat next to me, leaning against the tree as well. I didn’t know how to react I mean, what happens if at this very moment Baekhyun catches us together? Should I run away…

 

“I see what’s going on,” Chanyeol spoke, his eyes fixated on the deep blue sky. I turned towards him and gave him a curious look, obviously curious of what he meant by that statement. “Baekhyun or Yeri?” I raised a brow. Yeri? Gosh this is so confusing! First there’ s this Jung Yeon, then now there’s this Yeri? For heaven’s sake why is it so exhausting having a guy best friend?

 

I guess from my expression it was pretty obvious I was lost in confusion, so he decided to just continue talking.

 

“Don’t take anything either of them say to heart. For Baekhyun, he’s just being overprotective and materialistic. As for Yeri, she’s just a witch. She claims that all 12 of us are hers, and dare anyone come close to any of us, they might as well be dog food.” I nodded my head, showing my understanding. Ignoring that Yeri girl, I was wondering about Baekhyun. What makes him so overprotective and materialistic? Is he gay or something?

 

I didn’t dare ask anything, just in case Chanyeol is his gay partner. So I decided to ask about this Yeri person instead.

 

“Who’s this Yeri?” I scooted over to face him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. He crossed his legs and started his explanation. “I’m sure you and Jae Hee have both heard about a girl who mysteriously disappeared because of one of us, right?” I nodded in response, picking up a piece of grass to play with.

 

“Well, the witch behind all this is none other than Park Yeri. She’s our senior by two years, which is also the same year as most of our members. She attends every single class that Kris attends, so we assume her favourite member would be Kris. However, regardless whether Kris is her favourite member or not, she harasses every other one of us, probably with the thought that should she not be able to end up with Kris she still has 11 backups. But out of all 12 of us, I would say…” he paused and gave me a knowing look, “12 of us hate her.”

 

I giggled, understanding his little “joke”.

 

Seeing that I didn’t reply him, he grabbed my hand and said with sincerity in his eyes, “I’ll protect you. So just trust me, there’s no need to fear Yeri noona. She’s no match to a guy, understand?”

 

Honestly, nothing actually went in because that 2 minutes that he took to say that, what was going through my mind was are these the hands he uses to touch Baekhyun? When they make out do they touch each other like that? What parts of Baekhyun has his hands touched…

 

I qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter