022

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin Ae immediately ducked down, grabbing the handkerchief from the gentleman’s hands and dabbing his knee through his pants. “Get off of me!” the man yelled, shoving Jin Ae out of the way. Jin Ae’s face contorted with anger; her brows furrowed as her fists clenched. She jumped up onto her feet, slowly looking up to shoot that idiot one of her signature death glares. “B-Byun Baekhyun?!” she blurted the minute their eyes met. The gentleman looked at her as his eyes widened, “Jin Ae…” his sentence trailed off as the two stayed in that moment, locking eyes with each other.

 

“Miss, you have to pay for this damage. And send me to the hospital.” Baekhyun broke the stare, pretending he didn’t know her, reaching into his pocket and grabbing his car keys. “Here,” he threw the keys and Jin Ae caught it. “My car is just outside. Let’s go.” Baekhyun took a head start and led the way to his Lamborghini. Jin Ae stood at the pavement, agape, staring at the car worth a million times more than her own house. She gulped, “Would you hurry up? My skin is gonna stick to my pants at this rate.” Baekhyun grumbled, rolling his eyes at the girl. She lightly shook her head, snapping back to her senses. She clicked a button on the car keys and a beep was heard as the doors were unlocked. Baekhyun got on first, and the minute he sat down, he tore his pants up to his knee, airing the scalded area in case it sticks to his pants.

 

Jin Ae got in right after, sneaking glances at the poor boy that was in pain while she tried to figure out how to start the damn car. “Ugh, god damn it!” she cursed under her breath, unable to find the keyhole to start the engines. “What generation do you live in?” Baekhyun snapped, getting annoyed at the dumb girl who didn’t know how to start the engines of a damn car. “You just have to press the damn start button here.” Baekhyun reached over and pressed a circular button next to the steering wheel, and the engines immediately roared to life.

 

Jin Ae gulped, lightly grabbing unto the steering wheel. Ever since she achieved her driving license, she hasn’t touched a car at all. She couldn’t afford one, and furthermore, her test was conducted on an old Toyota, how was she supposed to know how to drive some upgraded generation car? “I’m sorry sunbaenim, but I don’t know how to drive…” she started fiddling with her fingers, looking down at her feet. Baekhyun looked at her and sighed, “I’m afraid she wasted 5 years of her life doing nothing after she left school.”

 

Baekhyun reached over and grabbed the seat belt, putting it on for Jin Ae. She gulped again, seeing his beautiful side profile up close as he helped her buckle up. “Just press the gas paddle and turn the damn wheel when you need to.” He leaned back in the passenger seat, looking out the window. The drive was silent, but not in a bad way like awkward silence. It was actually rather comfortable for both parties, Baekhyun occasionally stealing glances at Jin Ae as he watched her try to navigate her way to the nearest hospital. Jin Ae on the other hand, was trying to strike a conversation.

 

“Sunbaenim, how have you been the past five years?” she asked as the car stopped at the traffic junction. “Jin Ae, I wish I could just tell you how much I missed you. I already know that you weren’t the one who bashed up those girls and you were framed.” Baekhyun didn’t reply her, but his gaze was fixated on her. “Sunbaenim?” Jin Ae called out as she entered the parking lot of the hospital. “I’m sorry, do I know you?”

 

Getting a shock, the car came to an abrupt stop. Jin Ae whipped her head to face Baekhyun, “What are you talking about? You even called my name out back at the convenience store.” she let out a nervous chuckle at the end; he was just pulling her leg right? “I asked if you are someone I know. Jin Ae is the name of my dog, and you happened to look exactly like her.” Jin Ae looked at the man in front of her in disbelief, her eyes starting to well up. “Stop joking, Baekhyun sunbae. It’s not funny.” Baekhyun stared at her expressionless.

 

“Please don’t cry you fool.”

 

“I don’t mix with women. Furthermore, it isn’t the first time girls do such annoying stuff such as injuring me just to get close to me. You’re no different.” Baekhyun reached over and turned off the engine, grabbing the car keys. He got out of the car and before he closed the door, he bent down to be at eye level with Jin Ae, “Get out.” With that, he slammed the door and stood leaning against it, waiting for Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter