012

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

“Retards,” I thought, watching Kyungsoo and Jin Ae staring each other like they just experienced love at first sight, lying atop each other. I closed the door and crossed my arms, smirking at the scene in front of me. I did a good thing, didn’t I? The two finally snapped back into their senses and got up, organizing themselves in a hasty manner.

 

“YOU!” Jin Ae yelled, pointing an accusing finger at me, her face contorted in an all as anger filled her up. With the stance of a wild animal, she got into her starting position and was about to run towards me. The minute she came rushing towards me, I turned my body just a little so as to ensure she doesn’t hit jackpot, and she ran straight towards the closed door. A loud slam was heard, followed by a very loud whine, then a harmony of laughter.

 

I looked down at the now unconscious Jin Ae. “Bring her to the infirmary hyung!” Chanyeol smacked my shoulder and I gave him my menacing glare that sent anybody shivers just by looking at it from afar. Nonetheless, I knew Suho hyung will give me a dressing down if I left this idiot lying there like that, so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the school’s infirmary.

 

“What a surprise, Baekhyun! Did another fangirl faint at your presence again?” the nurse teased. I gave her a small smile and threw Jin Ae onto the bed. She wasn’t exactly the fattest, neither was she the skinniest. The nurse came to attend to her, her fingers slightly touching the red bruise on Jin Ae’s forehead. Her face turned into a frown, probably because she was imagining the amount of pain Jin Ae must’ve and is experiencing.

 

“My oh my, what did this poor girl do?” I shrugged, feigning innocence.

 

The nurse got out an ice pack and placed it gently onto Jin Ae’s forehead. Although unconscious, her eyebrows slightly dropped at the sudden contact with the coldness of the ice pack. “Baekhyun, do me a favour and hold this. Don’t use any pressure; I need to write up a report. I will be back in a jiffy.” I nodded and grabbed the ice pack from the nurse’s hands, gently placing it on Jin Ae’s forehead once again as the nurse ran off and disappeared into her private office.

 

“I thought I took these away from her,” I thought, removing her spectacles once again. I shoved them into my back pocket and stared at her soundly asleep figure, her chest rising every now and then when she breathed in. “Poor girl. She has nobody. Jae Hee betrayed her, and her parents are gone. All she has is probably Chanyeol and her sister.”

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I groaned my head pounding. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes to see nothing but a blur world. I closed them again, rubbing them to wake ‘em up, and when I opened them once again, I came face to face with a very attractive lady staring right at me.

 

“I see you’re awake, beautiful,” she said, flashing me a gummy smile. “Beautiful?” I gave her a small smile, unsure of how to react. She rushed to get something and came back holding a piece of paper. She handed it to me and said, “Just pass this to your teacher when you return to class.” I looked at her, puzzled. I’m still in school? I distinctly remember being with the EXO gang.

 

“Don’t worry, you’re fine now. All thanks to that handsome young gentleman, Baekhyun.” She flashed me another gummy smile and helped me up, chasing me out of the room. “Gentleman? You have got to be kidding me.” I thanked the nurse and gave her a 90 degree bow before slowly heading back to class. Again, why did that cold-hearted jerk save me? Was he forced to send me to the infirmary? Because honestly, I have not even a single clue of how I ended up there, furthermore, why I was sent there.

 

“JAE!” I yelled, my eyes immediately forming into crescents. I ran towards my best friend and gave her a big fat bear hug. It was times like this where I’m fine with skinship. I just missed her so much, and she’s finally alone, witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter