026

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, don’t you think noona is taking way too long to retrieve the beans and leaves?” Kyungsoo asked, turning around to face Luhan. Hyun Ae joined in the conversation, “Nothing happened right?” Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lips, “I hope not. I’ll go look for her. You tend the stall.” Hyun Ae nodded and Kyungsoo immediately set off to look for Suho and ask where the storeroom was. Baekhyun on the other hand, was roaming around the vicinity, waiting for the party to officially begin.

 

He walked towards the stage and eyed the decorations. They were very fancy, but not much to Baekhyun’s liking. He continued to move forward and realized that behind the stage was a row of doors. Being the curious boy he was, he approached the doors but found that he needed some pass card in order to access any of the doors. Just as he was about to walk away, he heard a loud thud, followed by a weak, “Help…” he turned back and walked towards where he thought the sound had come from. “Help…” Another weak plea was heard, and Baekhyun immediately identified where the sound had come from – the middle door.

 

He grabbed onto the handle and pushed it down, trying to open the door but he couldn’t. “Is anyone in there?” he shouted, banging on the door. There was no reply, and that made Baekhyun even more worried. He ran to look for a hotel employee, and managed to find one almost immediately. “Can you please help me open the store room door? There’s someone stuck inside and I don’t have access,” Baekhyun asked. He flashed the waitress a smile, trying to charm her a little, and sure enough she was mesmerized and agreed to help him. She accompanied him to the storage area and he led her to the middle door. She tapped her employee card and Baekhyun pushed opened the door, allowing a slight gap.

 

“Thank you.” He flashed another smile and the employee excused herself, leaving the young man alone.

 

He tried to push the door so that the gap will widen, but realized there was something at the other side of the door restricting him from doing so. He frowned and pushed his hand through the small gap, reaching behind the door and trying to get whatever thing was there out of the way. “This feels like hair…” he thought, but shrugged it off, thinking it was the person who was pleading for his help. He reached further down and found her shoulders, grabbing it tightly and with all his strength he pulled the person towards the opening. “Move,” he groaned, and finally managed to shift the person. He pushed the door open fully and the lights, his hand still having a tight grip on her shoulders.

 

He bent down and with his other hand, he grabbed her other shoulder and turned her body to face him. With one hand still grabbing tightly onto her shoulder, he used his free hand and gently tucked her hair behind her ears. “Jin Ae!” he called out, shaking her body, trying to wake her up. Her body was lifeless and her face was dead pale. Baekhyun started to panic as Jin Ae’s body leant forward, and her head rested on Baekhyun’s shoulder. The boy’s heartbeat increased as he gulped; he didn’t know what to do.

 

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo yelled and ducked down next to the two, grabbing hold on Jin Ae’s shoulder and turning her lifeless body around to face him, pulling her head away from Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Noona, noona!” Kyungsoo called out, placing a finger below her nose to see if she was still breathing. Luckily, she was. “We need to get her to the hospital.” Suho butted in, turning around and bending down behind Kyungsoo so that his back was facing them. “I’ll carry her out. Hurry up, Kyungsoo, help her onto my back.” Baekhyun watched as D.O started to hold Jin Ae from the back, trying to help her onto Suho’s back.

 

“Hyung, I’ll bring her.” Baekhyun said and grabbed hold of both Jin Ae’s arms, wrapping them tightly around his neck. “Help apologise to the guests on my behalf.” Baekhyun said before he stood up and held the underneath of Jin Ae’s thighs. He gave her a boost so that she was at the right angle; not too low and not too high. “Kyungsoo, come with me.” Suho immediately headed out to settle the party part of the problem while Kyungsoo obediently followed behind Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun naturally walked towards Kyungsoo’s car since his own can only fit one driver and one passenger, “You’re driving.” He simply said, and D.O willingly obliged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter