006

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

“Unnie you have a message,” Hyun Ae yelled from the living room. I washed my hands and dried them using the towel, rushing out to check who the message was from. I grabbed my phone and checked the message, it said, “I’m at the foot of your apartment building. Come down now. Byun Baekhyun.”

 

I went into my room and looked out the window. I saw a black car parked at the side pavement and a guy with the same hair colour as Baekhyun leaning against it. I quickly put on a cardigan and ran out of the house, ignoring Hyun Ae’s calls for me.

 

As I approached the exit, cold wind wisped through the small openings of the door. “Damn, I forgot it was winter! I’m gonna freeze to death dressed like this.” I wrapped my cardigan tightly around my waist and folded my arms, hiding them in the warmth of my pits. I leaned against the door and slowly walked backwards, pushing it open. In 2 steps I ran down the flight of stairs and stood in front of Baekhyun.

 

“I swore I saw a black car with him just now. Where did that car go?” Ignoring the mysterious car that disappeared, I went straight to the point.

 

“What are you doing here at this time of the day? And how did you know my address and phone number?”

 

He ignored both my questions, and instead, coldly turned his head to face me. His eyes, still filled with the exact same emotion he had the previous time, looked me from head to toe.

 

“Stupid.” He simply said. My jaw dropped open. You come here in the middle of the night and text me telling me to come down. And whatever for? Too call me stupid? GAH why are you saying this to yourself Im Jin Ae?! “You come texting me in the middle of the night to come down just to throw an insult at me?!” suddenly, I felt all warmed up because I was boiling deep down inside.

 

“Nobody wears a cardigan and a T-shirt without thermal wear in winter.” He said with the same emotionless, monotonous tone. How can someone be so calm even when insulting a person?

 

“You’re cold aren’t you?” he asked. I didn’t want him to call me an idiot next so I decided to lie. “No,” I replied. He scoffed as though he just read my mind or heard what I told myself. I quickly turned away as I felt the wind tickling at my face, my lips slowly losing its moist.  

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

Jin Ae is a real idiot. I have no idea what Chanyeol sees in her like seriously. But nonetheless, I still had sympathy in my heart. I took off my coat and wrapped it around her by the shoulders. She turned and faced me with a look of stupefaction. Oh please she’s acting like I have no heart at all or something.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” I shrugged and ignored her question again. I didn’t know how I was supposed to bring up the topic about Chanyeol to get her to just back off of him. “You’re here about Chanyeol again aren’t you?” ah damn, she knows. I continued ignoring her, still deep in thought. I turned my head and faced the other direction, so that I can focus on thinking.

 

She popped up in front of me, and I was really annoyed. “Get out of my sight.” I pushed her away and turned to face the other direction. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a head resting on my back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter