027

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you really mean all that?” Jin Ae asked, finally able to stop her laughing fit. Baekhyun eyed the girl who was staring at him with her big brown orbs, curiously waiting for his answer. A tiny chuckle escaped Baekhyun’s lips, “Didn’t I already say before I started the whole cliché speech?” he asked, leaning down to Jin Ae’s eye level. Jin Ae gulped, their faces inches apart, and just right after the cliché speech this is happening… she just couldn’t grasp the whole situation properly. Baekhyun raised his left hand and used his index finger to point at Jin Ae’s forehead, stabbing it in a gentle manner while reminding her, “I said ‘even though I don’t mean a single word that I’m about to say’ before I even started telling you all that .” A scoff escaped his lips as he backed away, silently mocking her. She was being so naïve.

 

Upon hearing that, and watching him mock her, Jin Ae hung her head and a slight pout formed on her lips. “Why would a meanie like Byun Baekhyun still remember me after so many years? Stop lying to yourself, Im Jin Ae.” she lightly used her knuckle to hit her head as a gesture of trying to wake herself up. She was thinking too much, and this was what people call “unrequited love”. A frown formed on her face as she remembered the feeling of listening to him telling her stories about his feelings; wouldn’t it be nice for your boyfriend to tell you that every single night? Yes, it’s cliché and mushy, but, it’s good that he’s willing to open up and tell you how he feels deep down inside. That way, you guys don’t have to play guessing games.

 

Baekhyun watched as Jin Ae’s lips slowly formed a pout, then her face was masked with a frown. He did feel guilty for mocking her like that, but he just couldn’t bring himself to confess again. He was forgotten the first time, he didn’t want to be forgotten a second time. But nonetheless, he knew this wasn’t the right way to treat women. Once again, he bent down, reaching eye level with Jin Ae. She looked up to meet eyes with Baekhyun as her heart started pounding hard once again, threatening to break out of her system.

 

“Then again… You would want this, right?” he asked, staring at her intently. Jin Ae frowned a little, not understanding a single word he said. What would she want? For him to tell her that he’s jealous about Kyungsoo or for him to confess to her? She daren’t say anything, lest she embarrasses herself further. Baekhyun, who was watching as a look of curiousity spread across her face, smiled inwardly as he thought about how cute she looked right at that moment, and how much he wanted to get a picture of her current expression.

 

A smirk formed on Baekhyun’s face as he leaned in, closing the gap between the two.

 

Jin Ae’s eyes widened, her sclera seemingly to have increased in amount. She slowly let the feeling of their lips touching each other’s seep in as she closed her eyes. Their lips weren’t pressed against each other’s; in fact, it seemed as though their lips were merely brushing past each other’s, something soft and gentle.

 

Kyungsoo, who was a bystander, quickly snapped a photo and his tiny body couldn’t help but start squirming about, tingling with excitement. He wanted to squeal that very moment, but it was the hospital and furthermore it was almost bed time for the patients – he didn’t want to disturb anyone or get chased out of the hospital. His lips formed into his signature heart-shaped smile as he conversed with Suho, both spazzing over Baekhyun and Jin Ae’s little “contact”. Suho, who was with Hyun Ae and Luhan, passed the phone to his hyung and both of them looked at the picture, Hyun Ae’s eyes forming crescents.

 

“He better take care of her from now.” Hyun Ae warned and Luhan chuckled, ruffling her hair.

 

Baekhyun pulled away, standing upright again, letting out a slightly awkward cough. “That made your day, didn’t it?” he asked, pouring himself a glass of water and gulping it down in oneshot, moistening his dry throat.  Jin Ae’s hand naturally went up towards her face as she used her fingertips to gently brush past her lips, “Did that really just happen?” a small smile threatened to form on her lips, but she tried her best to suppress it. “That was my freaking first kiss, idiot.” She said folding her arms and pretending to be angry. “And you said you didn’t mean anything you said, so why did you kiss me?” she asked, her eyes still staring into space.

 

“I’m satisfying your desires.” He simply said, shrugging. “Not only yours, but mine as well.” Jin Ae’s brows furrowed as her lips started to twitch a little – her desires? “So you took away my first kiss for no damn reason, assuming I actually wanted you to do that?” she finally turned her head around to face h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter