004

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

“But hyung!” Chanyeol exclaimed. I shut him off immediately, “I don’t care. Chanyeol, you don’t want the same thing that happened to Jung Yeon happen to this girl right? Stop hanging out with her! People of their class can never match up with ours.” I slammed my hand against the table and plopped down onto my chair, frustrated.

 

“Hyung, just because we’re rich means we’re above everything? It’s just our background, it’s not like we actually earned all that money ourselves. This isn’t ancient Korea; it doesn’t mean if you’re given birth to a poor family means you will be poor for the rest of your life!” Chanyeol grunted and left the room, not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

 

I just don’t understand why he’s always so protective over the nerds. First Jung Yeon, and now this girl?

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I fiddled with the food on my plate, worrying for Chanyeol. It has been approximately 20 minutes since he left with that kid, and he hasn’t come down to join us for lunch. Maybe he is sitting with his clique?

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Allergic to the food?” Jae Hee waved her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention. I grunted and pushed my plate away, resting my head on the table, facing Jae Hee. She continued to munch on her food, not really giving a damn. She was used to my mood swings anyways, no surprise.

 

“You.” I raised my head almost immediately, expecting it to be Chanyeol. But no, it wasn’t. In fact, it was the kid who is so full of himself who has come looking for me. With his finger still pointing at my face, he moved it towards the far corner of the canteen and continued his sentence, “We need to talk.” He coolly slid his hands into his front pockets and walked off in the direction he had pointed to. I was curious as to why he wanted to see me, and I feared no bull, so I got up.

 

“Hey, be careful.” Jae Hee warned. I gave her an assuring smile and a pat on the back before running off behind him.

 

He leaned on the wall with his right foot against the wall, and his hands still in his pocket. He gave a frustrated sigh and looked towards his right, avoiding eye contact, not even a bother to look in the direction I was actually standing. I tapped my foot impatiently, and I bet about 2 minutes passed with him staring at the trees and me at him. I was losing patience, and was about to blow my top but he said something just in time.

 

“Leave Chanyeol alone.” The coldness and seriousness from his body gestures as well as his tone could be seen, heard, and felt.

 

“You don’t have the right to tell me what to do. You’re not the boss of me.” I was about to walk off, but he scoffed and that stopped me from taking another step. He finally turned and faced me, slowly he walked towards me, and honestly I was a little scared. His eyes were totally dark and cold, so I backed up all the way against the wall. He stood right in front of me, and he bent down so our faces were inches apart.

 

With his finger, he gently placed it below my chin and pushed up a little, so that I was looking directly at him.

 

“If you don’t want to see Chanyeol miserable, you better stop. Jung Yeon almost ruined his life, there’s no need for a second idiot to try.” He smirked, probably because he was amused at how fearful I was. He let go and backed away. “I’ve already warned you.”

 

“Jung Yeon? Who’s Jung Yeon?”  In just that little time, he was about to walk off. Just as he was about to turn away, I managed to catch a glimpse of his nametag.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, my life is for me to decide. What gives you the right to come barging in and telling me what to do? I’m not your puppet.” I walked in a brisk pace and was about purposely bumped his shoulder as I was about to walk off, but he held onto my wrist, stopping me in my track.

 

“Im Jin Ae, Chanyeol is like my brother. And if anything were to happen because of you, I won’t let you off. I would kill you.” He accented the word “kill”, as though blackmailing me. I hesitated to retort, which gave him a chance. He pulled me and my back slammed against the wall, once again. I whimpered in pain, but again with his dark and cold eyes I immediately shut up. Now I understand why that girl was scared of him, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter