Chapter Two

Rainbow

 

 
 
Present Time...
 
 
It's been 2 years since Tiffany debuted as a member of girl group named Girls Generation. Tiffany and Yuri debuted in the same group, and Yuri was really happy for it. Means that she could still spend much time with Tiffany. 
 
 
"Fanybaby.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"don't you have schedule today?" 
 
 
"yes, but i still want to be here, cuddling with you.."
 
 
"geez, don't be such a kid, go get ready now.." 
 
 
"five more minutes.."
 
 
"what time manager oppa will be here?"
 
 
"he can't fetch me, i'll just drive there by myself.."
 
 
"then, you should be ready now. Hurry!"
 
 
"mmm, no.." 
 
 
"I'll come with you then, i'll tell manager oppa to take me from your place instead.."
 
 
"alright!" 
 
 
A really wide smile plastered on Yuri's face. Well, she looked like a fool though, but she didn't care. She wasn't going to stop smiling when Tiffany was there with her. 
 
 
"i'm done, let's go.." 
 
 
"wow, excited much, huh?" 
 
 
"you told me to hurry.." 
 
 
"fine, let's go.." 
 
 
And so, they went to the car. Yuri drove, but she would constantly stealing glances at her girlfriend beside her. It was a habit, she couldn't help it. 
 
 
"stop doing that, you should focus on the road.."
 
 
"i can't help it, you're so beautiful.." 
 
 
Tiffany slapped her girlfriend's arm playfully, and the latter took her hand to hold it. She could feel the warmth transferred from Yuri's hand to hers, and she liked this feeling. 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
Tiffany didn't reply, but she kissed Yuri's cheek as a response. Yuri tighten her grip on Tiffany's hand, and she kissed it softly. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Hours later, Tiffany was busy playing with her phone when Taeyeon came. Yuri just finished changing her clothes for the other session of her photshoot.
 
 
"yah! Yuri.." 
 
 
"oh, Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" 
 
 
"i'm here to pick her up, manager oppa told me he couldn't do it. So yeah, as a leader, it's my responsibility.." Taeyeon said, referring to Tiffany who was busy gathering her stuffs
 
 
"you're the best leader, Tae. Take care of her, okay?" Yuri patted Taeyeon's shoulder
 
 
"will do.." Taeyeon nodded
 
 
"and take care of yourself too.." 
 
 
"thanks....let's go, Fany?" 
 
 
 
"bye, Yul. I'll call you later.." Tiffany kissed Yuri's cheeks before left
 
 
"okay.." Yuri smiled in response
 
 
Yuri admired Taeyeon. Well, she admired other members too, but in her eyes, Taeyeon was a responsible leader. She highly respected the latter.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany did the same. Taeyeon stopped the car at the side of the road. They've always been in the same conversation yet they didn't know where this conversation was going. 
 
 
"Fany, when will you two break up? You told me you would end your relationship with her.." 
 
 
"we've talked about this. It's not that easy, Tae. I can't end it just like that. She doesn't do anything wrong.." 
 
 
"how long should i wait? I'm sick and tired of all these bulls!" 
 
 
"we've dealed to not talk about this anymore!" 
 
 
"then, break up with her now!!!" 
 
 
"what's wrong with you?!" 
 
 
"it's not me, it's you!!" 
 
 
Taeyeon hit the steering wheel, and Tiffany only scoffed with tears that almost fell down from her eyes. Taeyeon closed her eyes, trying hard to control her anger.
 
 
"fine.." 
 
 
Tiffany spoke up. Taeyeon opened her eyes, and looked at Tiffany with a sharp gaze. Tiffany took a deep breath before she continued.
 
 
"fine, if it's what you want.." 
 
 
Tiffany took out her phone and dialed some numbers, Taeyeon watched her curiously. After some minutes, the person on the other line answered the call.
 
 
"hello, beautiful? Miss me already?" 
 
 
"Yuri, let's break up.." 
 
 
"what??" 
 
 
"i said, let's break up.." 
 
 
"that's so funny, baby. Stop fooling me around.." 
 
 
"i'm not joking, Yuri. I'm sorry, but it's better if we end it now.." 
 
 
Tiffany ended the call immediately, then turned off the phone without giving Yuri a chance to reply. Taeyeon was shocked, she didn't expect Tiffany to do such thing. 
 
 
"see, i'm breaking up with her. Satisfy?!"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"are you happy now knowing that i break her heart? Huh?!" 
 
 
 
Tiffany scoffed, got out from the car, and took a cab instead, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded in the car still with a shocked expression. 
 
 
 

 
 
Late at night, Yuri was worried. Tiffany wasn't home yet, and she couldn't reach her number. The others told her to go inside, but she insisted to wait outside for the latter.
 
 
"where are you, Tiff?" 
 
 
Yuri sighed, Tiffany's words were stucked in her brain. Her world seemed to crumble down when she heard her girlfriend wanted to break up. However she didn't want to believe it, she knew it was just a joke. 
 
 
"dammit!" 
 
 
Yuri stood up from the bench outside the dorm, and was about to leave but stopped when she looked up, finding the person she'd been waiting for, walking towards her with head hanging low.
 
Tiffany looked up when she notice someone stood a meter away from her. She was rather surprised, and it seemed like her feet were glued on her spot, and her body froze.
 
Without wait any longer, Yuri quickly trapped Tiffany into a tight hug. Tiffany was tensed, but then slowly felt relax. The warmth, it always could make her feel better. 
 
 
"where have you been? I'm so worried.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"you're not serious with your words, right?" 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, and looked up. She was soften when she saw Yuri's eyes. She felt guilty. She cupped Yuri's face, and smiled warmly at the latter. 
 
 
"yeah, i was just joking earlier. I was just testing you.." 
 
 
"don't do that again, it's not funny.."
 
 
"i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"let's just get in, it's getting colder here.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
However, Tiffany couldn't hurt Yuri. She didn't want to. Yuri's been a really good girlfriend to her, it would be unfair if she hurted her. Aside to that, she was also confused with her own feeling, with everything. 
 
So, Tiffany and Yuri spent the remain night cuddling on the bed, sharing warmth by holding each other tightly. Yuri wasn't dumb, she knew there was something wrong happened to her girlfriend, but she would just keep silent, pretending that nothing happened. She would just wait for the latter to tell it to her by herself. 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
 
No response.
 
Well, Tiffany probably slept already. Yuri kissed the crown of Tiffany's head tenderly, and drifted into sleep as well.