Chapter Twelve

Rainbow

 

 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"hey.."
 
 
"how you doing? Last time we met, you were very drunk.."
 
 
"ah, sorry about that. I can't control myself when i'm drunk, i get drunk easily. But i'm fine now. Thanks for the concern.." 
 
 
"good to hear that.." 
 
 
There was a party at the girls' dorm. It was Sunny's birthday, that's why they made a party tonight. There were some girls from other groups as well, it wasn't a big celebration, but they were all having fun. 
 
 
"i like to see you dance, Yuri.."
 
 
Yuri just smiled in response, and it came awkward silence. They pretended to watch Sunny sang when the fact was, they constantly stole glances to each other.
 
 
"Hyomin! Yuri! What are you two doing there? Come join us!" 
 
 
Sooyoung shouted from the dance floor. Most of the people turned their directions to Yuri and Hyomin, causing the two to blush in embarrassment.
 
 
"uhm, dance?" 
 
 
"let's go.." 
 
 
Both Yuri and Hyomin danced ily, ignoring people around them who were sometimes staring in awe. They enjoyed the dance, they felt free, especially Yuri. It felt different, but it felt good somehow.
 
Unbeknown to them, someone was staring at them coldly. Those eyes never left them, the person was really upset seeing that couple dancing on the floor. 
 
 
"Fany unnie, you don't dance?" 
 
 
"Seo, i can't dance, remember?" 
 
 
"but you like dancing, you dance in every party.." 
 
 
Tiffany sighed. Seohyun was right, even though she couldn't dance, she danced in every party. But now it was all different, and she hated the fact that it all changed.
 
 
"i dance only with Yul.."  
 
 
Tiffany wanted to dance. She missed those moments, dancing with Yuri, and owned the night. But what could she do? Nothing. She didn't even bother to look for Taeyeon, all in her mind was the tanned woman that was currently busy on dancing.
 
 
"unnie, you okay?" 
 
 
"no, i'm not okay.." 
 
 
 

 
 
A bit far from the crowd, there was the ice princess in the kitchen. She was searching for another bottle of beer, and she looked kinda tipsy. She found one bottle, and quickly took it. 
 
She smiled, then opened the cap. She was about to drink it, but stopped when a hand suddenly snatched the bottle away from her.
 
 
"what the hell are you doing??" 
 
 
"you drink enough.."
 
 
"give it back!" 
 
 
"you're drunk.." 
 
 
"Kim Taeyeon, give me back the bottle!!" 
 
 
"you're drunk, and it's not good.." 
 
 
"just give me back the bottle, and stop acting like you care!!" 
 
 
Pain and regret were visible in Taeyeon's eyes, and Jessica could see it even though she was a bit drunk. Taeyeon scoffed, she emptied the bottle by pouring the beer to the sink, then threw the bottle to the trash bin. 
 
 
"you jerk! Why did you do that?!" 
 
 
Taeyeon didn't answer. Instead, she wanted to leave but Jessica pulled her, and began to punch her repeatedly.
 
 
"i hate you, i hate you, i hate you! I hate you, Kim Taeyeon!!" 
 
 
Taeyeon clenched her fists. She gripped Jessica's hand to prevent the latter from punching her. She then kissed Jessica hardly on the lips, and Jessica's eyes widen in shock.  
 
Jessica tried to pull away, but Taeyeon held her still. Jessica couldn't do anything, and she eventually gave in, then slowly kissed back. They would regret it later, but at least they wanted to savor this moment. 
 
 
 

 
 
The party ended late at night, and the girls from other groups already went back to their dorms, execpt this one, Sunny's bestfriend, Park Hyomin. 
 
 
"Yul.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"can you take her back to her dorm?" 
 
 
"wha-" 
 
 
"pleaseeeee.." 
 
 
"fine.." 
 
 
It was quite dangerous for a girl to go home by a cab, Yuri knew that well. So, she took her keys, then walked to the car with Hyomin following behind her.  
 
 
"are you cold?"
 
 
"no, i'm fine.." 
 
 
"you seem not.." 
 
 
Yuri took off her coat, and put it over Hyomin's shoulder, causing the latter to blush. Yuri then settled the seatbelt on Hyomin, and the latter blushed even more. 
 
 
"is it really that cold?" 
 
 
"huh?"
 
 
"your face is so red.." 
 
 
"what? Uh, yeah, it's quite cold.." 
 
 
"i turn on the heater to keep you warm, okay?" 
 
 
"y-yeah, okay.." 
 
 
Yuri was a really good person, and it wasn't hard for Hyomin to fall for her. Hyomin realized that she started to grow feelings for Yuri, and she didn't know whether it was a good thing or not. 
 
 
"we're here.." 
 
 
Hyomin didn't even realize that they were there already. She was too busy thinking about her feeling, trying to figure it out. 
 
 
"your members sleep already? Your dorm is dark.." 
 
 
"uhm, yes i guess.."
 
 
"but you have spare key, right?" 
 
 
"yes, don't worry.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Hyomin wanted to get out from the car, but she was hesitant. She wanted to stay, honestly. She wanted to spend more time with Yuri. 
 
 
"uhm, thanks for tonight, and also the ride, Yuri. I had fun.." 
 
 
"well, thanks to you too.." 
 
 
"will i ever see you again?" 
 
 
"you wanna see me again?" 
 
 
"why not?" 
 
 
"well, let's meet up if we have free time.." 
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
Hyomin smiled, and was about to open the door but stopped immediately. Hyomin kissed Yuri's cheek before walked to the front door and stepped inside without looking back.
 
Yuri was very surprised with the sudden kiss, she was frozen at her spot. She shook her head, and started the engine. She looked at T-Ara's front door before driving off, and chuckled. 
 
 
"that girl.."