Chapter Twenty Nine

Rainbow

 

 

Yuri was discharged today. Tiffany and her manager were the ones who helped Yuri, and also the ones who took Yuri back to the dorm. 


"you hungry? Do you want something?" 


"hmm, i want pizza.." 


"okay.." 


Hyomin couldn't come since she was busy with her schedule, and she felt bad, but Yuri told her that it was okay, and no need to feel bad. But still, she would come later at night after schedule. 


"You're spacing out again. What's on your mind, huh?" 


"ah, nothing.." 


Tiffany pouted, and Yuri pinched her nose playfully. Tiffany pouted even more, and Yuri imitated her. Tiffany smacked her, and they laughed.

The laugh subsided, and Tiffany looked deeply into Yuri's eyes. 


"Yuri-aah.."


"hmm?" 


"do i have a chance?" 


"what?" 


"Please give me another chance.." 


Yuri was speechless. She could see desperation in Tiffany's eyes. She didn't nod nor saying a word. At the end, she just simply pulled Tiffany into her embrace. 


 


 


"Sica.."


"leave me alone.." 


Taeyeon sighed. Jessica had been like this since the day she knew that Taecyeon was cheating on her. She ignored everyone, refusing to talk to anyone. 


"i won't leave.." 


"i said leave.."


"i know you need some time alone, but you've been staying here alone for 2 days.."


"..."


"enough, Jessica. Don't do this to yourself, let me be your shoulder to cry on.." 


Taeyeon stepped closer, then slowly pulled Jessica into her arms. Jessica was unmoved, but Taeyeon wouldn't give up. She caressed Jessica's hair gently till Jessica rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder eventually.    


"i'll be here for you, Sica. Always. I won't make the same mistake.." 


 


 


Later at night, Hyomin came to visit Yuri at the dorm. She knocked on the door few times but no one answered. She tried to twist the knob, and it was unlocked, so she decided to come in.


"Yuri.."


She walked to the living room, and found Yuri on the couch, asleep. The TV was on, Yuri slept in a sitting position, and next to her was Tiffany.

Tiffany was asleep too, she had her head resting on Yuri's shoulder. Meanwhile Yuri's head was on top of her head.


"Yuri.."  


Yuri rubbed her eyes sleepily. She blinked her eyes few times before opening it fully. She was surprised to see Hyomin standing in front of her.  


"hey.." 


Hyomin just gave a little smile. Yuri looked at Tiffany who was still sleeping. She told Hyomin to wait as she carried Tiffany to her room. 


"i'm sorry i fell asleep.." 


"it's okay.." 


Yuri sat on the couch, and tapped the empty space beside her, signalling Hyomin to sit beside her.


"how's your schedule?" 


"it went smoothly.."


"glad to hear that.." 


"..."


"..."


"Yuri-aah.."


"hmm?" 


"don't leave me.."


Yuri was taken aback. Hyomin was avoiding any eye contact. Yuri was speechless, and had no idea what to say. 


"You won't leave me, right?" 


There was a silence for a couple of minute.

Yuri could only nod, and pulled Hyomin into her arms. She knew she was in trouble, trouble with her own heart, and also with 2 other hearts. 

 

 

 

 

So, instead of writting double updates. I chose to write a new fanfic of TaeYoonSic *grin* 
If you have interest on this fic, feel free to read ~

Here's the link : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/763028/bittersweet-memory-jessica-snsd-taeyeon-yoona-taengsic-yoonsic