Chapter Thirty Three

Rainbow

 

 

Yuri was heading to the changing room. She stopped midway when she saw Tiffany with a guy, in front of the changing room. She decided to hide and secretly hear their conversation. 


"uhm, i want to take you to a dinner tonight if you don't have any schedule.."


"i'm sorry, i can't.."


"alright, tomorrow then?"


"it's not that i can't go out with you tonight, because it's not about time. I can't go out with you, because i'm taken.."


"what?"


"i'm sorry, i hope you understand.."


With an apologetic smile, Tiffany left the guy. She stepped inside the changing room, and threw herself onto the couch. 


"taken, huh?" 


Sooyoung smirked while making her way to sit on the nearest chair. Tiffany looked at her, and rolled her eyes. 


"what do you expect me to say?" 


"don't know.." 


"i'm trying to get Yuri back, and i don't want to screw my chance up. I'm not seeing anyone other than Yuri.." 


"so now you love her?" 


"i do.." 


"then, can you tell the guy earlier that you reject him because you love Kwon Yuri?" 


"why not?" 


"tell him now then.." 


"you challenge me?  


"yes.." 


Sooyoung drank from her bottle, and smirked. Tiffany raised her brow at her, but then smirked back. She crossed her arms, still with a smirk on her face.


"challenge accepted.." 


Tiffany stood up, but Sooyoung quickly grabbed her hand, preventing her to go. Tiffany looked at her confusedly.


"don't do it, i'm just testing you.."


"why not?" 


"geez, i don't want you to get into trouble and then manager oppa will go crazy handling your scandal.." 


Tiffany laughed, and sat back on the couch. Sooyoung just shook her head, but then laughed along.


"well, someday i'll tell the world that Kwon Yuri is mine, and that i love her so much.." 


Little did they know, Yuri was actually standing outside the door with a wide smile, because she heard everything. 


"yah! Kwon Yuri! You're so creepy, why are you smiling like that?" 


"uh, nothing.." 


 


 


"Tiffany! I hate you! I hate SNSD!!" 


Tiffany sighed, and tried to ignore those haters who were yelling some hurtful words in front of KBS building. Her manager took her to another entrance to avoid those haters. 

However, they followed her, and tried to throw some things at her. Luckily, her manager dodged them all. Tiffany and her manager decided to run, but those haters decided to run too.

Tiffany stopped midway when she heard someone screamed in pain. She turned around, and found one of those haters fell down on the ground. Tiffany walked back to help.


"Tiffany, where are you going?!" 


Tiffany ignore her manager. Surprisingly, those haters were glued in their spot. They were just watching.

Tiffany approached the girl who was holding her knees in pain. Tiffany looked at her in concern as she took out a tissue, then gave it to that girl. 


"you okay? Here, you can use it to clean your wound.." 


The girl looked at Tiffany in surprise, but she just gave her a warm smile. She asked her manager for a plaster, and the manager handed one to her.


"take it, and be more careful next time.." 


Tiffany showed her smile one last time, and then walked away. The girl earlier were still dumbfounded, but she managed to yell anyway.


"Tiffany! Thank you so much!!" 


The other haters could only watch in amusement. The girl smiled, and felt embarrassed for being mean to Tiffany. She then tried to stand up, and faced the others with a smirk.


"i'm done being a hater, i'm a Sone from now on.." 


 


 


"Jiyeon-aah.."


"hmm?" 


"what will you do if you meet an anti-fans?" 


"well, i probably avoid them. I don't want to get into trouble.."


"what if, uhm...one of them fall to the ground, in front of you? Will you help?" 


"i don't know. Why?" 


"nothing, just wanna ask.." 


Jiyeon just shrugged, and continued to fix her make up. Hyomin sighed, and layed down on the couch, recalling the scene earlier. She witnessed the incident of Tiffany and those haters, and she couldn't help but to think about it. She felt.....amazed? Well, she didn't really know what she felt at the moment. 


"you're not going to Yuri's place?" 


"uh, not tonight.." 


"why?" 


"i just feel not to go.." 


"alright.." 


Hyomin closed her eyes, and sighed. She began to think, did she really want Yuri's heart? Or she just wanted to win over Tiffany? 

She shook her head to stop thinking too much, and drifted into sleep. 


 


 


"Yuri unnie!" 


"oh hi, Amber.."


"what are you doing?" 


"i just want to drink.." 


"are you alone?" 


"yeah, and you?" 


"actually, i came to see a friend here.."


"ah, i see.." 


Yuri was in a night club. She wasn't sure why did she come here. She just felt like going here without any reason. 


"unnie.."


"yeah?" 


"what will you do if you fall in love with 2 persons?" 


"huh?" 


"i just want to know your opinion.." 


"you can't fall in love with 2 persons, Am. If you do, then the love that you have for them must be different. There must be someone that you love more between those two, and you just care a lot about the other one.."


"you're right.." 


Amber nodded, and smiled. Meanwhile, Yuri was speechless with her own words. Had she drunk already? She blurted those words without even thinking. 


"i guess, i should go.."


"oh, okay. Take care, unnie! Tell your members i say hi.."


"will do.." 


Yuri left the club, her mind wandered nowhere. Yes, she needed a time to think, to figure out what her heart said.