Chapter Thirty Four

Rainbow

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon rushed to the hospital, they were having dinner minutes ago, and got a call from their manager that Tiffany was currently in a hospital. Someone pushed her, causing her to fall from stairs. 


"Guys.."


The other members were there already, except Yuri. Taeyeon and Jessica saw Tiffany was asleep on the hospital bed. They slightly relieved to see her peaceful face while sleeping. 


"What happened actually?" 


"Someone pushed her, we assumed that it was one of those crazy haters.."


"Any serious injury?" 


"She broke her ankle, and as you can see, few stitches on her forehead.."


"She needs to be more careful. Well, all of us need to be more careful.." 


"Yeah.." 


"Anyway, where's Yuri?" 


 


 


"Yuri.."


"Hmm?" 


"You sure, you wanna do this?" 


"Yeah.." 


"I thought you love your members?" 


"I do.."


"Then, why?" 


"I'm not leaving the group, oppa. I'm just going to stay here for awhile, not in the dorm.."


"Alright.."


"Help me bring my things, oppa.."


"Sure.." 


 


 


Tiffany shifted on her bed, then opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, and looked to her side, Jessica was there.


"You're up?" 


"I wanna go home, Jess.."


"To LA?" 


Jessica raised her eyebrow, and Tiffany rolled her eyes in disbelief. Jessica frowned, and Tiffany sighed.  


"I mean dorm, you silly.."


"Well, you said you wanna go home, and your home is in LA.." 


"Fine, fine.." 


Jessica giggled, she just loved messing around with her bestfriend. Tiffany puffed her cheeks in annoyance. 


"I don't think doctor would allow you, Tiffie.." 


"But i don't wanna be here anymore. I'm bored.." 


"I'll talk to manager oppa, then.."  


"You're the best, Jessie!" 


Tiffany showed her eyesmile, and Jessica smiled back. Well, who could resist Tiffany Hwang's eyesmile? Nobody. 


 


 


"Yul? Where are you going?" 


"I'm staying at my parents' house.."


"For how long? Seems like you bring all your clothes.." 


"I don't know.."


"I know there's something wrong. Is it still about Tiffany? You know she-" 


"I don't want to talk about it, Hyo. Please.."


"Okay.."


Yuri sighed, she looked at Hyoyeon and smiled weakly. Hyoyeon frowned in confusion. This wasn't like Yuri at all.


"I know you're not staying there. Tell me Yuri, where are you going?"


"I don't know.." 


"What do you mean?" 


"Don't tell anyone about this.."


"What about our members?" 


"Just tell them, i'm staying over at my parents' for the meantime.." 


"What about your schedule.."


"It's all settled, i'll still attend some individual schedules though.."


Hyoyeon couldn't say more. If Yuri wanted this, then she couldn't do anything other than support her bestfriend. 


"You're not planning on leaving the group, right?" 


"Of course not!" 


"Take care of yourself, then.."


"Thanks, Hyo.." 


Yuri smiled, and walked to the door. She reached the doorknob, and twisted it. She turned around before she stepped out, and said....


"Take care of Tiffany, okay?" 


Hyoyeon nodded. Yuri smiled one last time, and left. Just right after she drove of, Tiffany arrived at the dorm's parking lot. 

Too bad, they didn't see each other. And none of them knew when they would see each other again.