Chapter Thirty Two

Rainbow

 

 

"do you.......still love Yuri?" 


"what??" 


"you heard me.." 


"why are you asking me that?" 


"because i love her, and please don't come into my way. You hurt her before, and let me mend her heart.."


"are you telling me to back off?" 


Hyomin didn't answer, and Tiffany shook her head in disbelief. Both of them fell into uncomfortable silence. Neither of them speak until Tiffany sighed, and decided to speak up first.


"i'm sorry i can't do that. I lost her once, and i'm trying to get her back. I can't just back off easily because i love her too.." 


"you're selfish.." 


"i don't want to be mean to you, Hyomin. But i'll do anything to get her back.."


"well, the game is on then, because i won't give up to get her.."  


With that, Hyomin exited the toilet, leaving Tiffany alone. Tiffany scoffed, and rolled her eyes. She would get Yuri back, she had to.


 


 


A week passed, and Tiffany was kinda irritated by the constant appearance of Hyomin. Yuri seemed oblivious with the competition between both of those girls who were trying to win her heart.


"I'll come again tomorrow, okay?" 


"you don't need to come everyday, Hyomin. You better use your spare time to rest.." 


"but i want to, Yuri.."


"listen, we're both busy, and we can't force to see each other everyday. I don't want you to get sick.." 


"i don't care, i'll come everytime i have a spare time.." 


With that, Hyomin stood up from the sofa and left. Yuri sighed, and shook her head. She felt that Hyomin was changed, a bit more protective. 


"what's wrong with her?" 


Yuri mumbled, frowning. Tiffany came out from her room, and went to sit next to Yuri on the couch. Yuri turned to her, and she showed Yuri her killer smile, causing Yuri to smile as well.


"i ordered pizza earlier.."


"then, let's finish it before the shiksin comes.." 


"i'll go get it from the kitchen then.." 


 


 

"don't tell me, you're from Yuri's dorm again?" 


"well, i am.."


"you seriously want to come over everyday?" 


"why not?" 


"geez, Hyomin. Take a break, will you?" 


Hyomin threw herself on the couch, and sighed. She closed her eyes, and began to think what should she do to win Yuri's heart. 


"do you think she likes me, Jiyeon?" 


"uhm, i don't know, i can't tell.." 


"..."


"do you like her that much?" 


"i guess.." 


"well, just don't let your feelings turn into obsession.." 


"that's what i'm afraid of.." 


 


 


Tiffany came out from her room, carrying a pillow, a blanket, and her favorite unicorn doll. At the same time, Yuri came from the kitchen, heading to her room.


"Tiff? What are you doing?" 


"uh, i'm going to sleep on the couch.." 


"why?" 


"Sunny takes over my bed because Jessica is sleeping with Taeyeon in her room.." 


"why didn't she sleep on the couch instead?" 


"she's already asleep when i was about to kick her out, and i don't have a heart to wake her up. She seems tired.." 


"oh well, you can sleep in my room, it's more comfortable than sleeping here.."  


"what about you?" 


"i sleep with you, of course.." 


Tiffany blushed instantly with what Yuri said. Yuri noticed it, and she blushed as well. It was awkward. Yuri cleared and rubbed her nape nervously.


"w-well, i mean, not sleeping that way. B-but, i sleep next to you, and....and just sleep, not-" 


"yeah i know.." 


Tiffany giggled. It's been a really long time since the last time she saw Yuri stuttering like that. Yuri looked up, and couldn't help but to grin sheepishly.


"what about Yoona, then?" 


"she's in Sooyoung's room. Those shiksins collapsed after finishing all the snacks, and now sleeping like a log.." 


"oh, i should've known.." 


"so?"


"so?" 


"let's sleep? It's getting late.."


"okay.." 


Tiffany put her belongings on the bed before she settled herself comfortably on the bed. Yuri watched her in amusement, all pink, typical Tiffany Hwang. 


"you're so cute.." 


Tiffany blushed madly, and grabbed her unicorn to cover her face. Yuri laughed, then turned around.


"i won't look, you don't need to hid your face anymore.." 


Tiffany slowly took away the unicorn, and she looked at Yuri's back for a minute. She smiled, and turned to the other side. Their back were now facing each other. 


"good night, Tiffany.."


"good night, Yuri.."