Chapter Twenty

Rainbow

 

 

Tiffany woke up due to the sunrays that penetreated her eyelids through the windows. She totally forgot about what she said last night. She was about to rub her eyes, but something held her hand, preventing her to do so. 

She realized that she was trapped in someone's embrace. She gulped, she knew who was this. She turned her head slowly, and right, it was her ex-girlfriend, Kwon Yuri. 

She froze for a minute, but then her eyes soften, and a smile crept up on her face. She stared at the sleeping face, and she removed the hair that was covering the latter's face.


"are you done staring?" 


Tiffany moved backwards in shock when Yuri suddenly spoke. Yuri opened her eyes slowly, and smiled warmly at the girl in front of her.


"good morning.." 


Tiffany was still in shock, she couldn't utter any word. Yuri chuckled, she pinched Tiffany's nose playfully, and ruffled the latter's hair afterwards. 


"i said, good morning.." 


"ah yes, g-good morning.." 


Yuri smiled even wider, she pinched Tiffany's nose once again before getting up, and stepped into the bathroom. Tiffany pressed her palm on her chest, her heart beating so fast as if it would explode. 

 


 

"you cook this for me?" 


"it's for Yoona and Sooyoung, but you can eat it if you want since i cook too much.." 


Jessica pouted, and left the kitchen with her arms crossed. Taeyeon sighed, she shouldn't have said that. The foods were actually for Jessica, but Taeyeon didn't want Jessica to know that she made it special for the latter. 


"aren't you going to eat?" 


"i lost my appetite.." 


"alright.." 


"tell me, Tae. Why are you like this?" 


"like what?" 


"we talk normally before, and you were so sweet for taking care of me, but why are you giving me cold treatment now?" 


"..."


"Taeyeon.." 


"you have a boyfriend. You even kissed him here, in this living room. We shouldn't be too close.." 


"are you jealous??" 


"..."


"tell me, are you jealous of him??" 


"what if i say yes? It doesn't change anything though.." 


Jessica opened to say something, but failed since Taeyeon was already out of sight. Jessica sighed, hands on her hips. 


"so, she really is jealous, huh?" 

 


 

"i miss her.."


Tiffany and Yuri were standing in front of Tiffany's mother's grave. They just finished doing photoshoot, and decided to visit Tiffany's mother. 


"..."


"i miss her so much, Yuri.." 


And Tiffany cried, her tears flowing freely to her cheeks. She knew she wasn't suppose to cry in front of her mother's grave, but she just couldn't help it. 

Yuri pulled Tiffany into her arms, and the latter cried even more. Yuri said in her heart, she promised to take care of Tiffany always, and she hoped Tiffany's mother could hear her and could feel her sincerity. 


***


Tiffany and Yuri were walking around in the nearby park. They needed some fresh air, that's why they decided to just spend some time in the park. Besides, Tiffany needed to calm herself since she cried so much earlier.


"are you feeling better?" 


"i guess.." 


Yuri nodded, and was about to say something else, but her phone rang, and she frowned when she saw unknown number on the phone screen. 


"i'll just answer this call, okay? It might be important.." 


"okay.." 


Tiffany watched Yuri walked away. She sighed, and leaned herself against the railing. The weather was nice, she took a very deep breath over and over again. 


"hey.." 


Tiffany turned around, and found Yuri holding a cup of coffee. She offered it to Tiffany, but the latter refused. Yuri finished all the coffee, then threw it to the trash bin.


"the weather is nice.." 


"yeah.." 


"i miss the old time.." 


Tiffany said, looking deep into Yuri's eyes. On the other hand, Yuri was lost in those eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off those pretty eyes. 

Subconsciously, Yuri leaned closer and Tiffany did the same. Tiffany closed her eyes, and soon, she could feel Yuri's lips on hers. She responded to the kiss almost immediately. 

It felt good, they didn't know how much they missed each other's lips. And it felt like the old time. 

Tiffany deepen the kiss as she wrapped her hands around Yuri's neck. Yuri put her hands on Tiffany's hips, and pulled the later closer. They pulled away slowly, very slowly, when the oxygen was needed. Eyes still closed, and foreheads connected. 


"this is not right.."


Yuri said in whisper, eyes still closed. Tiffany tighten her grip around Yuri's neck, and sighed. Yuri was right, they shouldn't have done this. 


"i'm a mess, Yuri. I screw myself.." 


"so do i, Tiff.." 


"then what should we do now?" 


"i don't know.." 


"we can't be like this forever.." 


"i know.." 


"do you still love me, Yuri?" 


"..."


"Yuri?" 


"i do.." 


"then, can we start all over again?"

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for the very very late update..

And so, to make it up to you guys, i give you double update  ~