Chapter Eighteen

Rainbow

 

 

Taeyeon was exiting her room when she saw Jessica on the couch. Their eyes met for a brief second before Taeyeon broke the gaze, and quickly headed to the kitchen. 

Jessica frowned and pouted a bit, it wasn't the usual Taeyeon. That girl would usually greet her in the morning, even cooking her breakfast.


"girls, are you ready?" 


Their manager came in, and Jessica stood up from the couch. She grabbed her bag from the table in front of her, then approached the manager. 


"i'm ready, oppa.." 


"alright, where's Taeyeon?" 


"l'm here, let's go.."


"okay, come on.." 


Both Taeyeon and Jessica had to attend the same even today, along with Sooyoung and Yoona, but they would come later due to another schedule. 

Jessica felt the intense air inside the car. Taeyeon and her sat next to each other, but Taeyeon refused to talk, and she also avoided Jessica's gaze. 

It was really strange, totally different from Taeyeon who took care of her in the hospital during the days when she was sick. 


"Taey-"


"are we there yet, oppa?"


Jessica was about to talk, but Taeyeon cut her off. Totally ignored her for what she was about to say. She bit her bottom lip while looking at the latter in disbelief.


"yes, just wait a minute and we'll be there.." 


"alright..""


Jessica sighed, seemed like Taeyeon didn't want to talk to her for real. She crossed her arms, and stared outside the window instead.


"why should i care anyway?" Jessica thought to herself

 


 

"Yuri? Why so sudden coming here?" 


"can't i?" 


"it's not like that, but you used to tell me before you come.."


"i just want to have lunch with you.."


"is that so?"


"yes.."


"alright, let's go.." 


Yuri took Hyomin to her car, and drove off to the nearby cafe. They didn't talk, just simply holding hand till they reached the destination. 

They ordered foods, and Hyomin wondered why Yuri keep sighing. She knew something was bothering the latter, and she was curious.


"now tell me, why are you keep sighing? Something bothering you?" 


"huh?" 


"you can't lie to me, so tell me.." 


"..."


"..."


"i'm leaving to America for photoshoot......tomorrow.." 


"America?" 


"yes.."


"h-how long?"


"it's only 5 days.." 


"5 days??" 


"it's not that long, i'll be back even before you realize that i'm gone.." 


"just you? Or with other members?" 


"i'm leaving with Tiffany.." 


"and?" 


"just the two of us.."


Yuri hung her head low, avoiding Hyomin's gaze. She knew Hyomin already knew about her past with Tiffany, even though she didn't know how far the latter knew about that. 


"just take care of yourself.." 


Hyomin managed to say after a long silence. She felt like crying because she knew Yuri still had feelings for Tiffany. But she had no choice, it was for Yuri's career anyway. 


"and don't forget to call me when you're there.."


"i will.." 


"i'm gonna miss you....so much.."


"i'm gonna miss you too.." 


Hyomin moved to sit next to Yuri, then she snuggled to the latter. Yuri's heart soften, and she encircled her hand over Hyomin, then kissed the top of Hyomin's head.  

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short update, guys. I feel gloomy nowadays, mind to chat with me? If you had kik messanger, add me "kwonstephanie" :)