Chapter Thirty Six

Rainbow

 

 

"Yuri appeared in my dream last night.."


"Then?"


"It felt so real, she carried me in her arms and i snuggled closer to her. I could even smell her scent. So real.."


"You just miss her, Fany.."


Tiffany sighed, and pouted. She layed down on her bed, and grabbed her pillow, then burried her face into it. She groaned in frustration.  


"Yeah, you're right. I miss her, so much.."


 


 


"You came to see her yesterday, right?" 


Yuri looked up, and found her brother walking towards her. He grabbed the TV remote from Yuri's hand, and changed the channel.


"Who?"


"Tiffany, obviously.." 


"I'm worried.."


"I can see it in your eyes.."


"Well, she's my member after all.."


"No, she's more than that.."


Yuri frowned, and scoffed. Her brother still looking at the TV, didn't even spare a glance at her. She laughed amusedly. 


"Nonsense.."


"It's okay, Yuri. I know it.."


"What are you talking about?"


"She's the reason you stay here, not in the dorm.."


"Oppa.."


"It's okay if you don't like men and more interested in women, it's no big deal for me.."


"It's not like that, oppa.."


"You came here to find out your own feeling, it's either you still love her or not.."


"..."


"Love is indeed complicated, sis. I hope you find the answer soon.." 


With that, her brother stood up, he ruffled her hair, and left. She slumped herself on the couch, burried her face into the pillow, and groaned in frustration. 


"How did he know?"  


 


 


"Let's get drunk tonight, everybody!!!" 


There was a party at Sooyoung's house. It was a celebration for her new drama. Almost all of SM's artists were there, and also some of Sooyoung's friends from other agencies.

Tiffany didn't want to be left alone in the dorm, so although she hadn't fully healed, she insisted to join the party. At least, she wasn't alone there, and hopefully could stop thinking about Yuri for awhile. 


"Here.."


Amber approached her, and handed her a wine. She smiled, taking the wine from her, and let the latter sat beside her.  


"Thanks.." 


"How's your leg, unnie?" 


"Getting better.."


"Haters are indeed scary.."


"Yeah.."


"You should be more careful, unnie.."


"I will, thanks for the concern.."


"Oh anyway, I don't see Yuri unnie, she's not coming?" 


"Uhm, yeah, she's kinda busy.." 


"Ah too bad, i want to challange her.."


"Challange her?" 


"Yup, drinking challange.."


"Silly, you know she's not good with alcohol.." 


"I know, that's why i challange her, because i'll win against her.."


Amber laughed, and Tiffany chuckled. Yuri and Amber were buddies, they used to have double date back then. Yuri and Tiffany, Amber and Krystal. Too bad, everything was no longer the same.


"I gotta go now, Hyo unnie calls me.." 


"Uh, Amber.." 


"Yes?" 


"What do you do when you miss someone?"


There was a silence for a moment, Amber just stared at Tiffany, hesitant with what she was gonna say. But Tiffany stared at her with eyes waiting for an answer.


"Uh well, i drink as much as i can. I got drunk when i miss someone, it helps me to forget that person even for awhile.."


"Oh, okay.."


Amber smiled, and left. While Tiffany, she drank hard that night. She got drunk, and wasted.