Chapter Thirty Seven

Rainbow

 

 

Seconds changed into minutes, minutes changed into hours, hours changed into days, days changed into weeks. It's been 3 weeks since Yuri left. 

Tiffany once tried to visit Yuri's parents' house, but Yuri wasn't there. She had no idea where that girl was, and she was getting more frustrated by this. The more she missed that girl, the more she got crazier.


"You've been so gloomy, Tiff. Cheer up!" 


"How can i? All of you already met Yuri, and i'm the only one who haven't seen her!" 


"Chill, maybe she's planning something for you.."


"But it's been 3 weeks, Sooyoung! 3 ing weeks!" 


"Fine! No need to yell! It's not my fault that you and her haven't seen each other anyway.." 


Tiffany sighed, she looked back at her phone screen, Yuri's photos could be seen on it. She remembered all the memories she shared with Yuri, and she regretted for hurting Yuri. 

She wished for time machine, she wanted to go back in time and fixed everything. She felt hopeless. It was all her fault, and she couldn't blame anyone but herself.


"Yuri, i miss you.."     


 


 


"Park Hyomin, will you be my girl?" 


"..."


Henry was currently standing with a red rose in his hand, asking Hyomin to be his girlfriend. It was a simple confession, but he seemed serious about this.  


"It's something more than crushing on you, it's close to love but not reach that yet.."


"..."


"I'm serious about my feelings, it's growing inside me. I can feel it's getting stronger.." 


"I-I don't know what to say.."


Henry took a step closer, and reached for her hand. He smiled warmly, and stared deeply into her eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat somehow. 


"It's okay, take your time. I'll wait till you're ready.." 


 


 


Missing someone was indeed hard. Tiffany couldn't let herself to stay still at the dorm. After she finished her photoshoot, she decided to go to Yuri's parents' house again.   


"Oh, Tiffany, come in.." 


Yuri's mother smiled warmly when she opened the door and found Tiffany stood outside. Tiffany smiled back, and stepped inside.


"Omoni, i'm sorry for bothering you again, but.... Uhm, is Yuri here?" 


"She's not here, darling.."


Yuri's mother felt bad for Tiffany, she wanted to tell where Yuri was, but Yuri wouldn't be happy if she did that. Yuri begged her not to tell anyone, and although Yuri didn't tell her the reason, she somehow agreed to it.  


"Do you know where she is, Omoni?"  


"No, dear. I'm sorry.." 


"Okay.." 


Tiffany looked down sadly, she wanted to see Yuri badly. She sighed before she looked up with a smile.  


"I should get going, i'm really sorry for bothering you, Omoni.."


"No, it's okay, you can come again whenever you want. All 8 of you  are also my daughters.."    


"Thank you, Omoni.."


Tiffany showed her eyesmile, then left. Yuri's mother watched her leave, and closed the door after Tiffany's car disappeared.


"She left?" 


"How long will you be like this, Yuri?"


"I don't know.."


"Ignoring her isn't the best choice.." 


"But i don't know what to do anymore.." 


"I don't know what's going on between you two, but trust me, running away won't solve anything.." 


With that, Yuri's mother left. Yuri sighed, and closed her eyes. She sat on the couch. Eyes staring at the TV with longing. Tiffany was singing beautifully at one of TV show that Yuri's currently watching. The memories when they were still together coming back.  


"You can't stop thinking about her, why don't you just go back and talk to her?" 


"It's not that easy, oppa.."


"Just give both of you a second chance, the last chance. Give her a chance to love you better, and give yourself a chance to feel her love. If it doesn't work, if she screw this up again, then you better forget her.." 


"..."


"You think too much, sis. Decide it quickly or you'll regret later.."


 


 


"Stop it, Miss. You're drunk enough.."


The bartender said in concern, but Tiffany just chuckled and ordered another drink. The bartender refused to give her, but she insisted. The bartender gave in eventually, and gave her another drink. 

She was about to grab the glass, but someone grabbed it before her. She was upset. She looked up to see the person's face, but instead of burst into anger, she cried. She stood up wobbly, and threw herself into that person, hugging tightly.  


"No more drink, let's go home.."


She cried more.

 


"Finally you came, Yuri.." 

 

 

 

 

Hmm.. I feel like my story is kinda boring now since there's only few people who care to leave some comments. I'm just gonna end this story soon. Oh, and the guy for Hyomin, i just chose him randomly. It's SuJu Henry haha ~