Chapter Thirty

Rainbow

 

 

A week passed, and Yuri couldn't help but to think about Tiffany and Hyomin often. Their words stucked in her mind. 

Her heart still beating for Tiffany, yes. But, Hyomin was also important for her. She didn't want to hurt both of those girls. She'd rather hurt herself rather than hurting anyone. Even though Tiffany hurted her, but still she couldn't hurt the girl back. 


"hey.."


"Tae?" 


Taeyeon came with two bottles of beer, she handed one to Yuri. Yuri took it, and moved a bit to give some space for Taeyeon to sit. 


"it's been quite long since the last time we talk, huh? I mean, we never had a proper talk.."


"yeah.." 


"so, how's Fany?" 


"huh?" 


"didn't you two get back together?" 


"what? No.."


"why not? She loves you.."


"why so sure?" 


"i can see it, Yuri.." 


Yuri sighed, and drank her beer. There was a minute of silence before Taeyeon tapped Yuri's shoulder and talked. 


"i know she hurts you, and i know i do too. But, give her a chance.."


"..."


"give yourself a chance to feel her love.."


"..."


"it's obvious that you're still in love with her.."  


 


 


"you're up in 5 minutes, girls.." 


"yes, oppa.." 


A photoshoot session for Tiffany and Jessica today. Both girls were getting ready on the set. The photographer counted from 1 to 3, and they began to do some poses.  


"can we come in? We won't be loud.." 


"you're Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin from T-Ara?" 


"yes, we're also having photoshoot in the next room. It's break time, and we heard that Girls' Generation members are having photoshoot here.." 


"it's only Jessica and Tiffany.." 


"ah i see. So, can we come in?" 


"just don't distract them.." 


"alright.."   


The three girls came in, and took a seat at the back. Tiffany and Jessica didn't notice their presence, they were too focus on the photoshoot.


"they're really good, the poses, the expressions. They nailed it.." 


"i know.." 


"yah! Hyomin, why are you so quiet?" 


"like you don't know what happens, Jiyeon.."


"what?" 


"that's Tiffany Hwang, the ex-girlfriend of Kwon Yuri, Park Hyomin's crush.." 


"ah right! I forget.." 


"shut up, you two!" 


Hyomin rolled her eyes, and stood up. She was about to leave but one of the staff came in that caught her attention. The staff brought two boxes for Tiffany and Jessica's lunch. 


"no cucumbers in both of these boxes, but this one contains lobsters since Jessica asked for it. But this one doesn't contain lobsters since Tiffany was allergic.." 


The staff explained to Tiffany and Jessica's manager. Hyomin walked pass the manager, she stopped for five seconds to look at the boxes, there were a paper on each box, one was written Tiffany's name, and the other one was written Jessica's name. 

Hyomin looked at the manager, but the manager seemed busy with his phone. So, she switched the paper, then left the room. 


"okay girls, lunch time!" 


 


 


"hello?"


"..."


"what? Okay, i'm on my way there.." 


"..."


"yes oppa, i'll tell the other girls.."  


Yuri frowned during the phone call that Taeyeon received. The older girl seemed panic, and she wondered what was going on.


"let's go to the hospital.." 


"what's wrong, Tae?" 


"Tiffany fainted, manager oppa brought her to the nearest hospital.." 


"what??" 


Seemed like everything happened in a split second. Taeyeon drove the car in a really high speed, and Yuri didn't even realize the journey till she was magically arrived at the hospital.


"oppa!" 


"oh, Taeyeon.." 


"what happened?" 


"doctor said it's allergic, probably from her lunch. But nothing serious, she can go home tomorrow morning.." 


"can i see her?" 


"yeah, she's inside with Jessica.." 


"the others?" 


"still on their way here.." 


"okay.." 


Taeyeon and Yuri stepped into the room. Both Jessica and Tiffany turned their head to see who's coming. Taeyeon gave them a smile. 


"Fany-aah.." 


Tiffany could only smile in return. Taeyeon stood beside her bed, and Yuri stood next to Taeyeon. Tiffany looked at Yuri, and Yuri took her hand, then squeezed it lightly. 


"how do you feel?" 


"slightly better.." 


"that's a relief.." 


Just then, they heard some noise outside the room. The front door was pushed open, revealing the rest of the girls. 


"Fany!" 


"Oh My God, Fany. What happened?" 


"Fany-aah, aigoo.." 


"Tiffany!" 


"Fany unnie.." 


They were so loud, but it brought a laugh to Tiffany and to Taeyeon, Yuri, and Jessica as well. The room suddenly felt like home. Tiffany was glad to have 8 of them here. 


"so, how do you feel, Fany Fany Tiffany?"


"feel....like home.." 


Sunny initiated to make a group hug. The hug that everyone loved the most. Tiffany's eyes were teary, but she didn't cry, she just couldn't ruin the moment. 

 

"thank you, guys.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's Tiffany's birthday!! Yeayy!!

Double updates for you guys ~