Chapter Three

Rainbow

 

 
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't talk for 3 days. No one noticed it, except Yuri. Everything about Tiffany wouldn't go unnotice by Yuri, but sometimes Yuri chose to not involving in Tiffany's personal matters. 
 
It wasn't because she didn't care, it was just because she wanted to give Tiffany a time to solve the problems.
 
 
"hey, are you hungry?" 
 
 
"hmm, no.."
 
 
"you're so quiet today, are you exhausted?"
 
 
"yeah, kind of.." 
 
 
"i'll send you home right after this, now let me give you a massage.." 
 
 
"no need to.." 
 
 
Yuri insisted even though Tiffany was refusing. Yuri gave a gentle massage on Tiffany's shoulders. It could make Tiffany to feel better somehow.
 
 
"see, your muscles are tensed, you need to relax a bit. Don't stress yourself, baby.." 
 
 
"yeah, thank you, honey.." 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Taeyeon was watching Tiffany and Yuri from afar, she clenched her fists in jealousy. She wanted to approach the two, pushed Yuri aside, then claimed Tiffany as her girlfriend. But she just couldn't, she should think of her image. 
 
Taeyeon scoffed, then turned around. Right there, she bumped into someone. Their foreheads hit each other, and groaned in pain at the same time. 
 
 
"ouch!" 
 
 
"Jessica?" 
 
 
"where did you put your eyes, huh?!" 
 
 
"i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"geez.." 
 
 
"is it hurt that much?" 
 
 
"hell yes!" 
 
 
"alright alright, i'm sorry!" 
 
 
Jessica gave Taeyeon her deathly glare, then stomped her feet angrily. Taeyeon sighed, but then chuckled. She kinda missed it, she admitted that she missed being scolded by the ice princess. 
 
 
"silly.." 
 
 
Taeyeon muttered while watching Jessica walked away with a pout on the face. She wondered why she broke up with that girl. Oh right, it was because she fell in love with Tiffany now.
 
Taeyeon was glad, she and Jessica were remained friends after all. They might not talk much to each other, but they didn't avoid each other too.
 
 
"well, i'd better get going.." 
 
 
 

 
 
Soon after their show in one of TV station somewhere in Seoul, the girls seperated. They went to their next schedules in different places. Before that, Yuri took her time to drive Tiffany back to the dorm. 
 
 
"so, anything else that you need?" 
 
 
"no, thank you.." 
 
 
"okay then, i'm going now. Call me if you need anything.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
"love you.." 
 
 
"drive safely.." 
 
 
"will do.." 
 
 
Yuri planted a soft kiss at Tiffany's forehead, then walked to the front door after that. Tiffany slumped herself down on the bed, and closed her eyes for a moment. Too many things in her mind right now.
 
 
"what should i do now?" 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, and was about to sleep when she heard the front door was pushed open. She frowned, and thought maybe it was Yuri forgetting something. 
 
So she got up from the bed, and walked to the living room. But to her surprise, it wasn't Yuri who stood in the living room, it was the person who she avoided for almost 3 days.
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
"Taeyeon?" 
 
 
"i don't know you're here.." 
 
 
Silence. It was very awkward. None of them trying to speak, they could only stare at the floor, like it was the most interesting thing in the world. 
 
 
"uhm, Fany.." 
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"i'm sorry for hurting you, i was just.....tired. I'm tired for being the third person here.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i won't force you to break up with her anymore, just take your time. But promise me, you'll stay with me till the end.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i'm sorry too.."
 
 
"alright, let's just forget about this, okay?" 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
"can i hug you now?" 
 
 
"yeah.." 
 
 
And everything went back to where it was. They did what they used to do, on the bed, pleasuring each other. All the worries vanished in an instant, at least for now. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Yuri opened the door of her dorm. She was exhausted, all she wanted to do is cuddling with her girlfriend until they fell asleep. She walked to her room, but stopped when she found Sunny sleeping on the couch with a remote on her grip, the TV was also still on. 
 
Yuri chuckled and took the remote carefully before turning off the TV. She then shook Sunny's body gently to wake the latter up.
 
 
"Sunny.."
 
 
"hmm.."
 
 
"wake up, it's not good to sleep on the couch, you'll get your back aching in the morning. Let's go to bed.." 
 
 
"Tiffany is in my room.."
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
"yes, she's sleeping with Taeyeon on the bed.." 
 
 
"is that so?" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
Yuri frowned, then went to Sunny's room that she shared with Taeyeon. She carefully opened the door, and right, Tiffany was there with Taeyeon, they were hugging each other closely. 
 
She walked closer to get a better view, and stared at Tiffany for a moment. The latter looked so peaceful. She smiled, thinking that her girlfriend and Taeyeon were in a good terms now. 
 
She wasn't jealous, because she knew that the two were bestfriends, even like sisters. Well, they were all sisters. So, she had no worries.
 
 
"love you.." 
 
 
 
She brushed her girlfriend's hair that covering the face, and planted a soft kiss on the latter's forehead before exited the room.