Chapter Eleven

Rainbow

 

 
 
"why don't we confirm it? I mean, i love you and you love me. Let people know that the rumour is true, that we're really dating each other.."
 
 
Taecyeon said when his car stopped due to traffic jam. He looked at her girlfriend, and the latter sighed. She didn't want to have this kind of talk. Her mind was preoccupied with something else, or should she said with someone else?
 
 
"Jessica?" 
 
 
"it's not that i don't want to confirm it, oppa. But, let's take it slow. I don't want to rush anything.."
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"please understand, oppa.." 
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
Jessica had been distracted since lunch time when she got a phone call from Taeyeon. She never expected that, and she felt a bit disappointed when Taeyeon said that she dialed the wrong number.
 
However, it could bring up a smile on her face, because at the end of the call, Taeyeon told her not to forget to have proper meals for lunch.
 
 
"Sica.."
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"you really love me, right?"
 
 
"what kind of question is that?"  
 
 
"well, i just want to make sure this isn't one-sided love.." 
 
 
"i love you, oppa. Stop worrying.."
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 

 
 
Yuri was sitting on a sofa. She was in a nightclub, Sunny dragged her here. She wanted to leave at first, but then she started to enjoy. She admitted she needed something like this, it was good to forget the world for some hours. 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"uh, Hyomin?" 
 
 
"can i sit here?" 
 
 
"sure.." 
 
 
Hyomin took a seat next to Yuri, then sipped her drink. They had known each other, Hyomin was Sunny's close friend, and they also introduced themselves through Sunny. 
 
 
"i don't know you would come along, Yuri.." 
 
 
"well, Sunny dragged me here earlier.." 
 
 
"ah, that kid is always like that.." 
 
 
"you come here often?" 
 
 
"uhm, not really. But this club is our favorite club, i come only if Sunny asks me.."   
 
 
"oh.." 
 
 
It was quite awkward. They never had a proper conversation. They rarely saw each other, and if they did, they would just say hello, nothing more. 
 
 
"dance with me?" 
 
 
"huh?" 
 
 
Hyomin was offering her hand to Yuri, and Yuri was a bit surprised. She never danced in a club with other girls, it's always been with Tiffany. She danced only with Tiffany. 
 
 
"you're good in dancing, let's go dance.."
 
 
"but-" 
 
 
"come to this club, and not dancing? Well, you'll regret.." 
 
 
"uhm.."
 
 
"come on.." 
 
 
"fine.." 
 
 
Yuri didn't know how to react, it's been awhile since the last she danced in a club, and it was the first time she danced with a girl other than Tiffany. 
 
 
"relax, Yuri.." 
 
 
Hyomin chuckled and encircled her hands around Yuri's neck. Yuri gulped, she admitted that Hyomin was kinda y. She felt uneasy.
 
It didn't help at all, when Hyomin guided Yuri's hands to her own waist. Yuri bit her bottom lip, sweat trickled down her forehead. Well, Hyomin was dancing ily right in front of her. 
 
 
 
And not far from their spot, Sunny was watching with a smirk. She would surely tease Yuri tomorrow.
 
 
 

 
 
30 minutes later, Yuri and Hyomin left the dance floor, walking back to the sofa. They laughed with their hands holding on each other's. They felt a bit tipsy, so Hyomin decided to go to the toilet.
 
 
"Seems like you enjoy the dance, huh?"
 
 
Yuri turned to her side, and found Sunny with a playful smirk. Yuri drank a glass of plain water, then leaned her back against the sofa. 
 
 
"Hyomin is hot, right?"
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"you two make a good couple, you know.." 
 
 
"aren't you dating her?" 
 
 
"no, we're just friends.." 
 
 
"seriously?" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"you two seem so close.." 
 
 
"well, we're indeed close. But we're just friends, a really close friends.." 
 
 
"oh.."
 
 
"tell me if you start to have feelings for her later, okay?" 
 
 
Sunny winked, then walked away, leaving Yuri dumbfounded. Yuri scoffed and shook her head. She wasn't even sure whether she would like Hyomin that way, or not.
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"uh, hey.."
 
 
"drink?" 
 
 
"sure.." 
 
 
 

 
 
"Fany unnie, you're still awake?" 
 
 
"uh yeah, i'm not sleepy.."
 
 
"oh, okay.." 
 
 
"and why are you still awake, Seo?" 
 
 
"i was sleeping earlier but i wake up because i'm thirsty.." 
 
 
"alright.."  
 
 
Just when Seohyun was about to walk to the kitchen, and Tiffany was about to turn on the TV, the door suddenly burst opened, revealing Sunny who was struggling with drunken Yuri. 
 
 
"oh my, Yuri. You're drunk?" 
 
 
Tiffany rushed to help Sunny, she quickly took Yuri's hand and put it over her shoulder. Seohyun went to help too. The three of them struggled to carry Yuri.
 
 
"how many bottles that she drank?" 
 
 
Tiffany asked as the three of them carried Yuri to her room. Yuri rarely got drunk because she rarely drank alcohol. She drank much only if she was stress. And besides, Tiffany didn't allow her to get drunk. 
 
 
"i don't know.." 
 
 
They put Yuri on the bed, then Tiffany took off Yuri's shoes, and also changed the latter's clothes since half of the shirt was soaked with alcohol. 
 
 
"i'm a bit tipsy, i want to sleep now. Take care of her okay, Fany?" 
 
 
Tiffany didn't reply because Sunny was already out of sight, leaving her alone with Yuri since she also dragged Seohyun with her. Tiffany could only sigh. 
 
She stared at Yuri for a moment, then put a blanket on Yuri. She kissed the latter's forehead and took a step towards the door, but stopped when she felt a grip on her hand. 
 
 
"stay.." 
 
 
Tiffany thought Yuri was sober already. But no, her eyes were still closed, and she mumbled uncoherent words after that. Tiffany sighed, and tried to free herself from Yuri's grip, but it only got tighter. She couldn't escape tonight. 
 
She layed down next to Yuri, and the latter snuggled closer to her arms. She immediately wrapped her hands around Yuri, and caressed the latter's hair, and pulled the latter closer to her chest.
 
 
"i miss you.." 
 
 
Yuri murmured, and Tiffany smiled. She tighten the hug, kissed Yuri's forehead, and both cheeks before drifting into sleep as well.
 
 
"i miss you too.." 
 
 
Unknown to them, Taeyeon was actually watching them at the door. She clenched her fist, and closed the door. She closed her eyes, and leaned her back against the door. 
 
She sighed, and startled once she opened her eyes. Jessica was at the front door, looking at her. She felt her heart thumped a bit faster. 
 
Jessica walked passed her, but she caught the latter's hand, causing the latter stopped in her track. She didn't say anything, they didn't say anything. 
 
Jessica didn't even try to pull her hand from Taeyeon's grip. None of them said a word. Taeyeon totally forgot about Tiffany's existance, all in her mind was only Jessica. 
 
 
"good night.."  
 
 
Taeyeon whispered, and it could send a warmth to her heart. It was really complicated. They were no longer together, but why did they feel like the first time they started to grow feelings for each other? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooooo yeah, it's Hyomin! Haha sorry to all my beloved readers, if i don't choose the girl that you want. I choose Hyomin, because she's hot. Sorry if i disappoint you, guys. Please don't kill me *clasp hands*