Final Chapter

Rainbow

 

 

"Tiffany unnie has been searching for you everywhere.." 


"..."


"Why are you doing this, unnie? You know, it's a torture for both of you.."
 

"I don't know, Seohyun-aah.."


Seohyun sipped her coffee, and looked at Yuri. They were currently at the coffee shop. Seohyun spotted Yuri when she got out from her car, so she rushed to catch up. 


"If you don't love her anymore, then just tell her.."


"That's the problem, i don't think i can ever stop loving her.."


"If that's the case, then don't run away. You love her, and she loves you. What else do you need?" 


"I'm afraid of getting hurt again.." 


Seohyun sighed, she felt bad for both Yuri and Tiffany. She wanted to help but she just didn't find the way to do so. 
 
 

 


 


Tiffany was invited to be a guest in a radio show. She wasn't being professional since her mind was occupied with Yuri, she just couldn't focus on her work. 


"Today's special guest is a girl who's known with the prettiest eyesmile.."


The announcer said to the listeners. He glanced at Tiffany, giving her a cue to say hi, but seemed like Tiffany didn't even spare him a glance. So, he decided to continue.
  

"It's none other than Hwang Tiffany from Girls' Generation!!"   


He said with energic voice, but still Tiffany didn't respond. She was busy spacing out. He tapped her shoulder, and Tiffany snapped out from her thoughts.


"Oh yeah, hello guys. This is Fany Fany Tiffany from Girls' Generation.."  


Tiffany said with a force smile. It's gonna be a long day for her.


 


 


Yuri was about to stand up from her seat when she saw Yoona approaching her. Seohyun left minutes ago, and now Yoona was there. She knew Yoona came just to talk about the same thing as Seohyun. 

Yoona took a seat in front of her without uttering any word, so Yuri just sat back on her seat. 


"If you're not going to take her back, then i'll pursue her.."


"What are you talking about?"


"Tiffany. I'm talking about Tiffany.."


"Not now, please.." 


"I like her, Yuri. I like Tiffany, but i don't want to be the third wheel. I don't want to cause any trouble between you two, and i won't destroy what you have with her.."


"..."


"So, i want to make sure, if you don't love her anymore, i'll make her forget you, and make her love me instead.."


Yoona stood up almost immediately after saying those. She then walked away, leaving Yuri with so much thoughts. Outside, Seohyun was waiting for Yoona, and they both walked to the car.  


"I heard everything, will you really do that?" 


"Do what?" 


"You like Fany unnie, and you'll make her forgets Yuri unnie, and love you instead.."


"Well, i do like Fany. But about making her forgets Yuri is actually just my words to encourage Yuri to get back with Fany.."  


"Why?" 


"I just don't want anymore drama between all 9 of us.." 


 


 


Yuri parked her car near Han River. With the radio on, she rested her head on the steering wheel. She sighed.


"Tiffany-ssi, you look unwell today. Do you want to share with us what happened?" 


Yuri heard the announcer on the radio mentioned Tiffany's name, so she lifted up her head, and looked at the radio. 


"Uhm.."


"I guess it's a personal matter, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it.."


"I'm sorry.."


"Don't be sorry, Tiffany-ssi. Before we end our session, do you want to say something to the fans or maybe someone?" 


There was a moment of silence before Tiffany decided to speak. The announcer almost speak since he thought Tiffany didn't have anything to say. 


"Yuri-aah, i miss you. I wish i could fix everything.."


"..."


"..."


"..."


"I love you, Yuri-aah.."   


Yuri's heart skipped a beat when she heard those words. It was bittersweet but she forgot the pain somehow. She stayed there for a little longer before decided to go home.  

Once she was near, she saw Tiffany sitting outside her house. This time, she didn't turn around. She parked her car not far from the house, then stepped out of the car. 

She took a deep breath, and exhaled before she walked to approach the girl who made her heart skipped a beat yet also broke her heart.


"Yuri-aah.."


Tiffany looked up when she sensed someone walking towards her. Her eyes got teary when she found the person she's longing to see. Yuri didn't say any word and just stepped closer. 

Tiffany burst into tears when Yuri pulled her into embrace. Tiffany hugged Yuri tightly in response, and right there, Yuri could no longer hold her tears. She cried. Kwon Yuri cried again. But this time, she was relieved. 


"I miss you, Yuri-aah.."


"..."


"I'm sorry.."


"Ssh, no more saying sorry.."


Yuri pulled away slightly and wiped the tears from Tiffany's eyes with her thumbs. But Tiffany was afraid Yuri would go again, so she clutched on Yuri's shirt tightly. 


"Let's just start all over again.."


Tiffany smiled and cried at the same time when she heard those words coming from Yuri. Yuri also smiled before she extended her hand for a handshake. 


"Hi, my name is Kwon Yuri.."


Tiffany chuckled, she took Yuri's hand and shook it. She smiled, showing her killer eyesmile.


"I'm Hwang Tiffany.." 


"Nice to meet you, Tiffany.."


"Nice to meet you too, Yuri.." 
      

It wasn't the end, it was a new beginning. In fact, there will be no end for both of them. Even if death would part them, they knew they would reunite again in heaven. 


"Ah!! Bug!!!" 


Tiffany screamed and jumped. Good thing to ruin the moment. Yuri chuckled and threw the bug away. 


"There, it's gone.."


Tiffany showed her eyesmile, and Yuri couldn't help but to smile along. Well, who could resist that killer smile anyway?

 


"Yuwree, you're my hero.."