Chapter Twenty Four

Rainbow

 

 

"where do you think you're going, huh?" 


They froze.

Yuri tighten her grip on Tiffany's hand, and slowly turned around. Taeyeon and Tiffany did the same. 


"Kwon Yuri.."


"..."


"didn't expect you to be here, are you a hero now??" 


"..."


"well, now i have to kill 3 persons.." 


And suddenly, few other men came out one by one, and stood behind the mysterious guy. Some carried baseball bats, some were with empty hands. 

 

"since Taeyeon spared my sister's life for 2 months, then i'll spare your life. I'll count to ten, and you can run or do whatever you want. Once i finish, i'll chase you down and kill you right away.." 


"i'm not afraid of you.." 


Yuri said before she dragged her two members out of that place. They ran and ran as fast as they could. On the other hand, the mysterious guy smirked while counting.


"8....9.......10.." 


"..."


"let's go get them.." 


Yuri pushed Tiffany and Taeyeon to hide in a dark empty room, behind the building. She then took something like a trunk, and got ready to face the mysterious guy.


"stay here, alright?" 


"no, Yuri, where are you going??" 


"i'll take care of them, if you get the chance to run, then run.."


"Yuri.." 


"take care of her, Taeyeon.." 


And with that, Yuri walked away from the empty room. Tiffany tried to chase her, but Taeyeon caught her back, preventing her to go. Yuri looked back at Tiffany and mouthed 'i love you', then ran. 


"there you are, Kwon.." 


Yuri stopped running when she saw the guy walking towards her with his acquaintances, not far from her. She smirked, and got ready.


"get her.." 


The men ran to Yuri, and Yuri hit some of them with the trunk. She also kicked and threw some punches to some of them. Yeah, she was doing good, but only in the first minute. 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon walked carefully to the car that was parked near their spot, she wanted to take her phone that was left in that car. She told Tiffany to stay.


", where's it?" 


Taeyeon finally found the phone under the seat, she quickly grabbed it, and was about to run back to the empty room but stopped when she saw Yuri was struggling to beat the men up. She was hesitate, she couldn't bare to see her friend in that state. So, she ran to Tiffany, giving the phone to her, telling her to call the police, and then ran to help Yuri. 


"yah!!" 


"Taeyeon?? What the hell are you doing??" 


Yuri was surprised to see Taeyeon standing a meter away from them, with empty hands. The mysterious guy smirked, and stepped forward. 


"well well well, good to see you again, Kim Taeyeon.."


"let her go, your revenge is on me, not her.." 


"i can't, she'll call the cops.." 


"damn! She won't call! Now let her go, and just kill me!!!" 


"Taeyeon!!" 


Yuri shouted in anger, she was really mad to hear Taeyeon said such thing. The mysterious guy instructed his man to finish Taeyeon, and so, they approached Taeyeon slowly. Yuri immediately went to Taeyeon, standing protectively in front of the latter. 


"no, Yuri, it's okay.."


"no!! You can't die!!" 


"Yuri, go.."


"we're in this together.." 


And with that, Yuri moved forward to attack the men. Taeyeon gasped, and tried to threw some kicks, but she failed. Instead, she got a hard punch on the face, causing her to fall, and her head hit the wall really hard. She passed out in an instant. 


"Taeyeon!!" 


Yuri turned her head to see Taeyeon, and she wasn't aware that someone hit her head from behind with a baseball bat. She fell to the ground, and the men took this opportunity to attack her. Throwing some kicks and keep hitting her with their baseball bats. 


"enough.."


The mysterious guy said while walking towards helpless Yuri. Meanwhile, Yuri could feel her bones breaking, she was coughing blood too. 


"pull her up.." 


The men did as they were told. Yuri couldn't fight back anymore, she was too weak to fight back. The guy smirked, and pulled out a knife. Without warning, he stabbed Yuri's abs with the knife. Yuri gasped in pain. 


"is it hurt, Kwon?" 


He pulled the knife out, then stabbed it again to Yuri's abs. He was about to do it again, but the police's siren was heard, causing him stopped, and the men quickly dropped Yuri to the ground. 

Yuri groaned in pain, the mysterious guy ran to safe his life, along with his men. She felt her head spinning faster, she used her remain strenght to pull out the knife from her. Blood flowing from her abs non stop. 


"Taeyeon! Yuri!!" 


Tiffany ran, and bent down next to Taeyeon's unconscious body. She was panic, she checked the pulse, and she exhaled in relief knowing that the latter was still alive. 

Yuri's eyes became blurry, but she still could see Tiffany trying to wake Taeyeon up. Soon, the paramedic surrounded her, and they put her on the stretcher. Tiffany glanced at her, and subconsciously she reached her hand out to the latter. 

Tiffany was confused on where ambulance she should be at. She saw Taeyeon was brought to the ambulance too, and looking at Yuri reaching out her hand to her, she immediately ran to hold that hand. 


"please stay, Yuri.."


Yuri was a bit relieved, and she didn't even know why. She thought, at least, if she had to die now, she would die holding the hand of the person she loved. A faint smile appeared on her face as she slowly closed her eyes, feeling exhausted.


"no, Yuri! Please, don't leave me! Please, Yuri please. Don't close your eyes.." 

 

Tiffany could only cry the whole day.