Chapter Four

Rainbow

 

 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
Tiffany responded with a kiss on the lips. Yuri kissed her back immediately while pulling her closer by the waist. They felt so hot though the air conditioner was on. 
 
 
"i love you so much, Tiffany.."
 
 
Yuri pressed her lips more against Tiffany. A simple kiss turned out to be a hot, passionate kiss. Yuri loved her girlfriend's lips, she loved the taste of the latter's lips, she loved to kiss Tiffany. 
 
 
"what can i do without you? Hm?" 
 
 
Yuri murmured between the kiss. She moved to Tiffany's neck, biting it, leaving a visible mark there. Hands began to travel under Tiffany's shirt. Tiffany moaned in response, making Yuri stopped abruptly.
 
 
"sorry, i-i'm so sorry. I should have controlled myself.." 
 
 
"it's o-"
 
 
"i'm so sorry, i'm so stupid.." 
 
 
Yuri was panic, and she quickly left the bedroom, left the dorm also. Yuri was extremely guilty, she kept cursing herself. Tiffany once told her that she wasn't ready for having , that's why she never did anything further to her girlfriend. 
 
 
"you're a fool, Yuri. You know she's not ready for that.." 
 
 
 

 
 
"did you hear that, Sica?" 
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"Sone starting to miss TaengSic.." 
 
 
"i can't do anything though, Soo. Taeyeon and i are no longer together.." 
 
 
Jessica removed her make up, and changed her clothes afterwards. Sooyoung watched the latter while eating her chips. 
 
 
"tell me, do you still love her?"
 
 
"no.." 
 
 
"not even a bit?" 
 
 
"no.." 
 
 
"i know you still do, you're just afraid to admit it. You're afraid of getting hurt again.." 
 
 
Jessica sighed, and turned around to Sooyoung. The latter was still busy with her chips. Jessica took a seat on the chair next to the taller girl.
 
 
"tell me, why are we talking about this?" 
 
 
"i'm just curious about you and Tae. Both of you never told me the reason why you broke up.." 
 
 
"everything's not the same like the old times, Soo.." 
 
 
"that's what you always told me. I'm curious about the truth, the real reason.." 
 
 
"let's not talk about it anymore.." 
 
 
"well, too bad. I'm TaengSic shipper though.." 
 
 
"Tae and i are friends now, we're better like this.."
 
 
"i thought we're all sisters? I mean, nine of us.." 
 
 
"change the topic please.." 
 
 
"alright alright, boss.." 
 
 
Jessica chuckled and grabbed the chips from Sooyoung before exited the changing room, leaving Sooyoung all shocked with wide opened. 
 
 
"yah! Sica! My chips!!" 
 
 
 

 
 
"Taengoo.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"we're roommates, right?" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"we're sisters, right?" 
 
 
"yes, and why are you asking those questions?" 
 
 
"no secret between us, right?" 
 
 
"just spill it, Sunny.." 
 
 
Sunny bit her bottom lip and sighed. Taeyeon frowned, watching Sunny curiously. Something bothering Sunny, Taeyeon noticed it. 
 
 
"don't get mad if i ask you these questions, and i hope you'll answer me truthfully.."
 
 
"what is it?" 
 
 
"are you and Tiffany........uhm, have something special?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"where's this question comes from?" 
 
 
"i've been observing you two for these past few days. The way you two look at each other, the way you smile at each other, and the way you holding hands. It's different, it's not the same like how you do that with me or the others.." 
 
 
"what do you mean?" 
 
 
"you look at Tiffany like you look at Jessica in the past.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Tiffany looks at you like Yuri looks at her.." 
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"the way Yuri looks at Tiffany is full of love, but i don't get it why Tiffany doesn't look at Yuri in the same way. Instead, she looks at you just as Yuri looks at her.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"first, i thought i was just exagarating, and i thought i was wrong. But as time goes by, i started to think that i was right. There's something happen between you and Tiffany.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"well, whatever it is, just don't hurt Yuri. That girl is sincere.." 
 
 
Taeyeon was silent, she couldn't say anything. Sunny's words were just like a slap. Sunny was right, she shouldn't hurt Yuri. She could see how much Yuri loved Tiffany. Yuri was a victim here. 
 
 
 

 
 
Yuri had been avoiding Tiffany the whole day. The guilt from last night still lingered in her chest. She didn't even sleep with Tiffany last night, she thought worst of herself.
 
 
"are you avoiding me?" 
 
 
Yuri jerked up when she heard Tiffany's voice beside her. The latter stared at her with a frown. Yuri hesitantly looked up.
 
 
"uhm, no.." 
 
 
"you're bad at lying, Yuri. I know you're avoiding me.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"is it because of last night?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"stop blaming yourself, let's just forget this never happened, okay?" 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"ssh, let's get something for dinner. I'm starving.."
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
And so, Tiffany led the way with Yuri following behind like a puppy. Yuri was relieved to know that Tiffany wasn't mad at her. 
 
Meanwhile, there was a guilt deep inside Tiffany's heart. She made Yuri felt like that, when actually she did 'it' with Taeyeon behind Yuri's back. 
 
 
"now, where's my kiss?" 
 
 
"huh?" 
 
 
"you haven't kissed me since morning.." 
 
 
Tiffany pursed her lips, telling Yuri that she wanted a kiss. Yuri chuckled with her girlfriend's cuteness, then leaned forward to capture the latter's lips with hers. 
 
Their lips attached for a minute before Yuri pulled away, and dragged Tiffany by the hand. 
 
 
"i love you, let's go.." Yuri said with a wide smile
 
 
Tiffany giggled, "that's my Yuri.."