Chapter Thirty One

Rainbow

 

 

"hello?" 


"finally you answer my call.."


"i'm sorry, Hyomin. I left my phone at the dorm, i stayed at the hospital all night to take care of Tiffany.." 


Hyomin wasn't happy to know this. She clenched her teeth, then ended the call after muttering "okay". She didn't know why hatred slowly built up in her chest. Her face darkened everytime someone mentioned Tiffany's name. 

On the other hand, Yuri and Sunny were busy taking care of Tiffany. They arrived at the dorm an hour ago. Sunny was now cooking, and Yuri was sitting next to Tiffany, on the bed, keeping her company. Tiffany was asleep while holding Yuri's hand, she didn't want let go of it.


"the meals are ready, tell her to eat it once she wakes up, okay?" 


"okay.."


"i'm going to the store, do you need anything?" 


"hmm, no thanks, you can go.."


"alright, i'll be back in awhile.." 


"okay, take care.." 


Yuri turned her attention back to Tiffany once Sunny left. She looked at the sleeping figure with peaceful face. She caressed Tiffany's face, then kissed her on the forehead.


 


 


"i'm watching you, Kim Taeyeon.." 


"huh?" 


"i know where you're staring at.." 


Jessica said with annoyance. Taeyeon looked at her, and chuckled. Jessica glared at her instead, but it just made Taeyeon to laugh in amusement. 


"i know those girls are y!" 


Taeyeon shook her head, and cupped Jessica's face tenderly. Jessica refused to look at her in the eyes, but Taeyeon forced her.


"look, someone can be prettier, someone can be ier, someone can be smarter, someone can be better. But one thing, they can never be you.." 


"..."


"i love you, and i want nobody but you.." 


Jessica wanted to smile, but she held it. Taeyeon didn't wait any longer as she connected her lips into hers. This time, Jessica couldn't hold her smile any longer. So she smiled between the kiss, and kissed her back. 


"i love you too.." 


 


 


The next 2 days, Tiffany was back to work. She did her schedule just like she used to. Yuri seemed to be more protective towards her, and she couldn't deny that she was actually happy about it. 


"here.." 


Yuri was closing her eyes in exhaustion after the performance, and Tiffany handed her a bottle of water. Yuri opened her eyes, and smiled, taking the bottle from the other girl.


"thank you.." 


"why don't you lie down on the couch instead?" 


"no, it's okay.." 


Tiffany shrugged, and took a towel from the couch. She wiped the sweat from Yuri's forehead. Yuri stared at her with unreadable expression, and Tiffany tried hard not to gulp. 

Yuri held her hand, and leaned closer. Tiffany held her breath, and prepared herself to whatever might happen in the next minute.


"GIRLS!!!" 


Sooyoung suddenly came in with a loud shout. Tiffany and Yuri jumped in surprise. Yuri cursed under her breath, and Tiffany looked down in embarrassment, her cheeks were burning. 


"geez, you don't need to shout, Soo.." 


"oh sorry, Yuri-aah.." 


"i'm just going to the toilet.."  


Tiffany stood up, and exited the room quickly. She headed to the toilet, and soon stared at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were red like a tomato, then she splashed her face with water, and exhaled loudly. 


"Tiffany?" 


Tiffany turned around, and found the person that she didn't expect to see in a situation like this. She stared at the latter confusedly.


"Hyomin?" 


"uhm, can we talk, Tiffany?" 


"talk? What is it about?" 


Hyomin bit her lips nervously, and Tiffany could sense that the latter would probably talk about something that will get both of them into an awkward situation. 


"so?" 


"do you........still love Yuri?" 


"what??"