Chapter Twenty Five

Rainbow

 

 

Tiffany cried in front of emergency room, she heard footsteps coming from the hallway, she turned her head, and found her members running towards her.


"Fany!!" 


Tiffany stood up immediately, and threw herself into her members. They hugged her in an instant. She cried harder, causing the others to cry too. 


"how's Yuri and Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked worriedly


"Yuri.... Yuri is still inside, and they said Taeyeon is okay.." Tiffany explained while sobbing


"where's Taeyeon then?" Jessica asked in concern


"i don't know, i didn't really pay attention when they were explaining. I'm worried about Yuri.." Tiffany answered in matter of factly


"alright, now you need to calm down, okay?" Sunny said while patting the latter's back


Another hour passed, and the door of emergency room was opened, the doctor finally came out. They stood up abruptly, and went to the doctor.


"how's she doc??" 


"some broken ribs, and mild concussion. But she's stable now, the bleeding is already stopped too. We'll move her to the private room, so you can see her.." 


"okay, thank you, doctor.." 

 


 

"Taeyeon-aah.."


Jessica was the one who stayed at Taeyeon's room. Soon after she made sure Yuri was okay, she went to Taeyeon's room. She didn't know why she chose to accompany the latter, it just felt right. Besides, Taeyeon was there with her almost all the time when she was in the hospital too. 


"wake up, Taeyeon-aah.." 


Jessica took Taeyeon's hand, and held it gently. She stared the sleeping face for a moment, and suddenly remembered the time when they were together. It was sweet, even sweeter than sugar. 


"i'm worried, you know that?" 


Even though Taeyeon was unconscious, Jessica believed that Taeyeon could hear her. She knew the latter could feel her presence too. 


"unnie.."


"oh, Seo?" 


"how's she?" 


"still the same.."


"how's Yuri?" 


"still the same too.." 


"i'm really sad for what just happened.." 


"i know, unnie. We're all sad.." 


Jessica sighed, and Seohyun held the latter's hand to comfort her. She looked sadly at unconscious Taeyeon, and she hated this. She hated when people were hurting her unnies. 


"let's just pray for everything to be fine, unnie.."

 


 

"Yuri-aah.."


Tiffany held Yuri's hand, and put it on her cheek. Her tears were about to fall, but she held it back. She just didn't want to cry in front of Yuri. 


"can you hear me, Yuri?" 


Tiffany removed the hair that was covering Yuri's face. She caressed the latter's hair gently. She remembered that the latter used to love it when she caressed her hair to sleep. 


"please be okay.."


"..."


"i love you.."


And all the people inside the room, looked up in surprise. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung looked at each other quizically. 

 


 

The thing was, Hyomin didn't know about this. She was completely clueless on what happened to Yuri. It was because she was in Japan, and her plane just landed an hour ago. And nobody told her. 

Sunny was too busy comforting Tiffany and herself. She forgot about Hyomin since her mind was too flooded with this mess. 


"what's wrong, Hyomin?" 


"huh?" 


"something happens?"


"uh no, it's just... Uhm, i can't reach Yuri's phone. Everytime i try to call, always failed.." 


"well, maybe she's busy.."


"but i'm worried.."


"don't worry much, you know she's a member of Girls Generation, and we all know that group is the busiest among others.."


Hyomin bit her bottom lip, and sat down on the bed. She looked at her phone, then sighed after she put her phone away.


"yeah, you're right. Maybe i'm just worried too much.."