Chapter Nineteen

Rainbow

 

 

The first thing that Yuri and Tiffany did after the long flight was buying some coffee. They sat next to each other for a minute, waiting for their manager to set up everything. Once he finished, they left immediately, heading to the hotel. 

Tiffany and Yuri stayed in the same room, and would sleep on the same bed too. Both of them were nervous, but they tried their best not to show it. 


"i'm going to take a bath.."


"okay.." 


Yuri sighed, and layed down on the bed right after Tiffany entered the bathroom. She stared blankly at the ceiling, while Tiffany closed her eyes, enjoying the hot water in the tub. 


"what am i gonna do?" 


Yuri asked to herself, and drifted into a quick nap. Few minutes later, she woke up when she heard a click sound from the bathroom door. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, but soon her eyes widen when she saw Tiffany coming out from the bathroom wrapped only with a towel. 

Yuri gulped hard, and Tiffany was surprised to see Yuri staring at her. Her cheeks redden like a tomato, and she quickly turned around.


"s-sorry, i'll be going out for awhile then.." 


Yuri nervously stood up, then grabbed her jacket and a cap before exiting the room. Tiffany exhaled loudly afterwards. 


"how could i forget that there's Yuri in this room? Pabo.." 

 


 

The next day, they did a photoshoot for some hours, then went to Tiffany's house to visit her parents. Yuri was coming too since their manager asked her to accompany the American girl.

Tiffany's family welcome them, and asked both of them to stay for a night. Yuri was hesitant, but she just couldn't reject the offer. Tiffany's family treated her like she was the part of the family.   


"so, Yuri, is this kid a burden in the dorm?" Tiffany's brother, Leo asked while ruffling his little sister's hair


Yuri chuckled, "nobody's a burden in the dorm, especially your sister. She has the power of lighten up everyone's day with her smile.." 


Tiffany blushed, and looked away, not wanting the people in the room to see her pinkish cheeks. However, Yuri still noticed it. 


"is that so? Well, just pinch her cheek like this if she's being a bad girl.." Leo pinched Tiffany's cheek, and the latter frowned


"oppa!" 


Yuri felt warm somehow. Seeing Tiffany smiled and laughed like that, teasing each other with her brother. Yuri wanted to see Tiffany like this everyday. Seemed like, the smiley Tiffany was gone for the past few weeks. That's why she was happy to see the smiley Tiffany was back. 


"let's go to the club, and party!" 


***

It happened very quick. Yuri and Tiffany were already in a club. Leo dragged them there. It's been awhile since the last they came to a club, they realized. Maybe it was a good idea after all. 


"drink?" 


"uh, sure.." 


Yuri offered Tiffany a glass of beer, and the latter gladly took it. They just sat on a sofa, side by side. On the other hand, Leo was dancing with some random girls on the dance floor. 


"aren't you going to dance, Yuri?" 


"do you want to dance with me, then?"


"huh?" 


"i want to dance.....but only if you want to dance with me.." 


"uhm, okay.." 


"let's go?" 


"yeah.." 


Both of them walked to the dance floor, and began to dance awkwardly. Yuri took a deep breath, and took a step closer before she encircled her hand around Tiffany's waist, then pulled the later closer. 

Tiffany was very nervous. She felt her heart beating hardly against her chest, she could feel her heart would jump anytime soon. But she gathered her courage, and put both of her hands on Yuri's shoulder. 


"it's your favorite song.." 


Yuri whispered into Tiffany's ear, and the latter shivered because of this. It's been so long since the last they danced like that, and whispered something to her ears. It felt like the first time they did it. 


"no, it's our favorite song.." 


And so, they danced throughout the night, forgetting all the things that had happened for a moment. They just wanted to enjoy the night, to enjoy each other's touch. 

 


 

"now you're avoiding me?" 


"..."


"what's wrong, huh?" 


"..."


"talk to me, Taeyeon.." 


"your boyfriend will be here any minute, right? You should get ready.." 


Taeyeon stood up from her seat, and walked to the front door. She gripped into the handle tightly, and sighed before stepping out of the dorm. 


"what's wrong with her?" 


Jessica frowned in confusion, she was clueless, and she didn't know what else to do to get the clear answer. She stood up from her seat as well, then headed to her room. 

She layed down on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. She remembered the times when Taeyeon and her were still together. She suddenly gasped, she remembered when Taeyeon was acting like this.


"is she jealous?" 


Jessica could only guess. She remembered back then, everytime she talked about Daniel Henney, Taeyeon would act like that. And she figured out that the older girl was jealous, so she decided not to talk about Daniel anymore. 


"silly girl, you're jealous, right?"


Jessica chuckled, and smiled to herself. She couldn't believe Taeyeon was jealous, but why? And jealous over who? Taecyeon? Well, she should find out about it soon.

 


 

They drank beers, and danced, and drank again, and danced again. Tiffany was drunk already, Yuri was still sober, but a bit tipsy since she didn't drink much.


"Yuri-aaaah.." 


"you drink too much, Tiff.."


"Yuri-aaah.."


"let's just go home, okay?" 


"Yuri-aaaaah.." 


"Tiff.."


"Yuwreeee.." 


"hmm?" 


"i love you, Yuri.."


"..."


"...."


"...." 


"i love you soooo much, but i know i'm too late for this because you're with Hyomin now.."


Tiffany confessed while crying. Yuri was stunned, and completely speechless. Tiffany was drunk, and drunk people never lied. So, could it be..... Tiffany told her the truth? That question was lingered in her mind. 


"say something, Yuwreee.." 


"..."


"Yuri-aaah.."


"let's go home.."