Chapter Thirty Eight

Rainbow

 

 

"Yuri, i miss you so much.."


"..."


"Why did you leave? Why??" 


"..."


"I need you, please don't ever leave me again.."


"..."


"I love you, Yuri.."


"Fany, i'm not Yuri. I'm Yoona.." 


"I love you so much, Yuri-aah. I'm sorry for everything i've done.."


"Fany.." 


"Please give me another chance.."


Yoona sighed, she decided to carry Tiffany to her car. She drove back to the dorm with the drunken girl who couldn't stop mumbling sorry and stuffs. 

It was a good thing though for Yoona to find Tiffany in that bar, or else, paparazzi would find the drunken girl first and it wouldn't be good. 

Once they reached the dorm, Yoona carried Tiffany to her room. She put down the older girl slowly, and stared at the half sleeping figure for awhile. 


"Yuri-aah.."


"It's me Yoona.."   


"Yuri, i'm glad you came.." 


Yoona sighed, it was no use. No matter how many times she told the drunken girl that she wasn't Yuri, that girl wouldn't listen. 

She stood up from the bed, and was about to leave when Tiffany pulled her back, then suddenly kissed her lips, hard. Her eyes widen, and wanted to pull away, but her mind told the otherwise. 

So, she gave in, and kissed her back. 


 


 


The next day, Yoona felt extremely uneasy, she couldn't look at Tiffany the same way again after what happened last night. Her heart pounded faster everytime she saw the older girl, it also happened when she heard the latter's voice. She tried her best to avoid that girl.   

Meanwhile, Tiffany didn't remember anything from last night. She completely forgot what happened between herself and Yoona. She only remembered that she was drunk, and that was it.    


"Ughh.."


Tiffany groaned while holding her head. She walked out of her room, heading to the kitchen to get some water. somehow felt dry.


"Hangover, huh?"


Hyoyeon chuckled, and Tiffany rolled her eyes. Tiffany opened the fridge, and got some cold water, then she drank it in one gulp.  


"You're not a type of person who get drunk easily, how many bottles you had last night?"  


"I didn't count.." 


"Good thing Yoona found you.."


"Huh? So, Yoona brought me home last night?" 


"Yes.."


"I should thank her later, then.."


Tiffany ruffled her hair in frustration. She couldn't remember anything from last night, she didn't even remember Yoona brought her back to the dorm.


"Yah, Yoona! This silly girl wants to say something.." 


Hyoyeon said when she spotted Yoona exited her room. Tiffany looked up immediately upon hearing what Hyoyeon said, and grinned dorkily at Yoona.


"Thank you for brought me home last night.." 


"N-no problem.."


Yoona quickly looked away, and walked to the front door. She exited the dorm in a hurry. Good thing, Tiffany failed to notice Yoona's pinkish cheeks.  


"What's wrong with her?" 

 

Tiffany frowned, and Hyoyeon just shrugged. 


 


 


Yuri was sitting on a bench in a park. She was in a deep thought, there's no one else in the park except her. 


"Ouch!" 


Yuri snapped out of her thoughts by the sudden yelp. She looked at her side, and found a little girl on the ground with bleeding knee, the girl was crying quietly.   


"Are you okay, little girl?" 


Yuri bent down, and the girl looked up. Yuri was surprised to see the girl's face that a bit looked like Tiffany.  


"A pretty girl like you, shouldn't be crying.." 


Yuri said with a warm smile, and the girl stopped crying. Yuri took out a chocolate from her pocket and gave it to the girl.


"This is for you, now stop crying, okay?" 


"Okay.."   


"What's your name?" 


"My name's Stephanie.." 


Yuri was once again surprised. She was speechless for a moment, but then she smiled again at the little girl named Stephanie.


"Well Stephanie, where's your mom?"    


"Appa said, she's in heaven.."


Yuri was taken aback by the girl's words. She felt bad for the girl, losing her mother at such young age. 


"Where's your appa, then?"


"He's working.." 


"And why are you here alone?" 


"I want to buy ice cream.."


"I'll buy you ice creams, but promise me, you'll never ever go anywhere without your appa again, okay?"


"Okay.." 


"Now, let's treat your wound first.."


Yuri ended up playing around with Stephanie. The little girl reminded her of Tiffany, except that Stephanie didn't have an eyesmile when she smiled. 


"You remind me of someone.." 

 

Yuri mumbled more to herself, and stared longingly at the little girl.  


 


 


"Seohyunnie.."


"Yes?"


"Do i look like Yuri that much?" 


"You know it very well that the three of us look similar to each other. People even said that we're triplets.." 


"Will you ever mistaken me as Yuri, then?" 


"Unnie, i know there's something wrong. Why so sudden asking about this?" 


"Nothing's wrong, i'm just wondering.."


Yoona sighed, and rested her head on the table. She didn't know what to do, there was a weird feeling whenever she recalled last night incident, and she knew it wouldn't be good. 


"You can tell me anything, unnie.."


"I-I don't really know what's wrong with myself, Hyunnie.."


"Maybe, you fall in love with someone?" 


"What??" 


"So, you do?"


"No! Of course not!" 


"Why are you blushing then?  


"I'm not!"


"Yes, you are.."


"Arrgh!" 


Yoona ruffled her hair in frustration, and walked away briskly. Seohyun could only watch and laughed. Yoona huffed in annoyance, and went to her room. She burried her face in her pillow, and screamed in frustration. 


"Ah! What should i do?!" 

 

 

 

 

Well, too bad it's not Yuri, it's Yoona ~ haha 

I decided to prolong this fic, but only a few chapters..