Chapter Seven

Rainbow

 

 
 
Days passed, Yuri refused to eat, never smiled like she used to, eyes filled with sorrow. She was totally not Yuri that everybody known. She was just like a zombie, living without soul. 
 
 
"how's she, Yoong?" 
 
 
"still the same, unnie. She still refuse to eat, and her temperature is slightly increasing.." 
 
 
"what should we do? She doesn't even want to see the doctor.." 
 
 
"should we tell manager oppa?" 
 
 
"let's ask the others first.." 
 
 
 
Yuri had been staying on the bed for 2 days, she got a quite high fever due to staying up late in the rain for hours. She would dream Tiffany in the night, and calling out the latter's name, begging the latter to stay.
 
 
"Yuri, eat now, okay?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"you need to eat, Yul.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Yuri, please say something.." 
 
 
"i'm not hungry, Sunny. Leave me alone, please.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"please.."
 
 
"fine.." 
 
 
Yuri closed her eyes, and cried. For the nth times, she cried. Tiffany avoided her, it made everything worse. She just wanted an explanation from the latter.
 
 
"unnie, look at yourself. Your temperature is still high, you refuse to see the doctor. This is not you at all, unnie.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i know it has something to do with Fany unnie. I don't know what really happen between the two of you, but please, at least think about yourself.." 
 
 
Getting no response, Yoona left with a sigh. She felt bad for not able to do anything for her roommate, the others felt so too. They once asked Tiffany for what was going on between her and Yuri, but the latter never gave a satisfy answer. 
 
 

 
 
"Fany.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"hey.."
 
 
"Tae, i feel worst. I don't think i can do this.."
 
 
"we're already here, there's no turning back. What you can do is keep walking, and don't worry i'm here with you. We're in this together.." 
 
 
"but, Yuri is so broken.."
 
 
"i'm guilty too, Fany. But, what is done, is done.." 
 
 
Taeyeon was right, what is done is done, there's no turning back. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into her embrace, and they stayed like that for a moment. 
 
 
"Fany.."
 
 
A voice startling both of Tiffany and Taeyeon, causing them to break the hug immediately. They stood awkwardly, and Taeyeon excused herself to go.
 
 
"you need something, Hyo?" 
 
 
"i want to talk to you.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon curiously, and the latter sighed before speak. They had the same schedule, that's why they were now in the same place. 
 
 
"did you break up with Yuri?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"we're sisters, right? No secrets between all of us.." 
 
 
"yeah, we broke up.."
 
 
"why, Fany?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"fine, whatever the reason is, Yuri seems so sad.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"You know that she got a fever, and it's been 2 days. She refuses to eat, i think you should try to tell her to eat. If you're the one who says it, perhaps she will listen.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"you still care about her, right?" 
 
 
"i do.."
 
 
"then, try to talk to her.."
 
 
"alright, i'll try.." 
 
 
"good.." 
 
 
 

 
 
Later that night, Tiffany came back to the dorm. The lamp in the living room was still on. She walked to her room, changed clothes and washed up, before heading to Yuri's room. 
 
 
"unnie, what are you doing?" 
 
 
"oh, Yoong? Uhm, i want to check on Yuri.."
 
 
"she's been dreaming of you everynight.."
 
 
"i know.." 
 
 
"okay, go ahead.." 
 
 
Tiffany nodded, and Yoona left her alone, standing outside Yuri's door. She was hesitant. She took a very deep breath, then opened the door slowly. 
 
 
"Tiff, i miss you. Please stay.." 
 
 
Tiffany's heart broken in an instant. It hurted her, seeing Yuri in this state. Sleeping while calling out her name. The latter even cried in sleep, causing Tiffany's heart broke even more.
 
 
"Yuri-aah.." 
 
 
Tiffany took a seat beside Yuri, on the bed. Taking the latter's hand in the process, and held it tightly. She removed Yuri's bangs that was covering her face, then planted a soft kiss on the forehead. 
 
 
"don't be like this, Yuri. Please.." 
 
 
And so, Tiffany stayed awake all night long. Taking care of Yuri till the temperature decreased. Yuri wasn't aware that Tiffany was there, but she felt warm, and more calm. 
 
 
"i'm sorry.."