Chapter Thirty Five

Rainbow

 

 

"Sunny.."


"Hmm?"


"How long will Yuri stay there?" 


"I don't know, she doesn't tell me a thing.." 


"Is she okay?" 


"I don't know, i try to contact her, but to no avail.."


"I wanna see her, can we go visit her parents' house?" 


"Your leg still unhealed, doctor suggested you not to move around too much, and i'm sure manager oppa won't allow you to go anywhere.." 


"But i miss her.."


"I know.." 


 


 


"Wow, haters are indeed scary.."


Yuri's brother said after he saw the headline of today's newspaper. He sat on the couch, and took a sip of his coffee.


"You should be more careful, Yuri. I don't want you to get injured like one of your member.."


"My member?" 


"Oh, you don't know the accident?"


"What accident??"


"Tiffany fell from stairs, one of those haters pushed her. It's all over the news, Yul. How could you not know?" 


"What??" 


"According to the news, she injured her ankle and also her forehead.."   


Yuri didn't say anything anymore, she rushed to her car, and drove off. Her brother just looked at her, and shook his head. 


 


 


"What's up with that face, Hyomin?" 


"This guy doesn't stop bugging me.."


"You mean, Henry?" 


"Yeah.." 


Jiyeon walked up to her friend, and sat next to her. She put her arms over Hyomin's shoulder, and forced the latter to look at her.


"Maybe it's time for you to stop chasing Yuri.."


"What do you mean?" 


"It's obvious that Yuri still loves Tiffany, and you'll just end up hurting in the end if you keep pursuing her.." 


Hyomin sighed, and leaned her back against the couch. She thought for a moment, and seemed like her friend was right about it. She ruffled her hair in frustration.


"I'm not sure about this.."


"Just take your time, bestie.." 

 

Hyomin sighed again.


 


 


Yuri parked her car in front of the dorm, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second before she stepped out of the car, then walked up to the front door of the dorm.

She knocked softly, but getting no response. She tried to knock again, but still no response. She then pulled out the key, and inserted it. She opened the door wide enough for her to come in, the TV was on, and Tiffany was sleeping on the couch.

Her eyes soften upon seeing the peaceful face in front of her. She smiled, but soon the smiled faded and a frown was seen on her face when she saw the bandage on Tiffany's forehead and ankle. 

She carried the sleeping girl, bridal style. The latter stirred in her sleep, and slowly opened her eyes. 


"Ssh, it's okay, go back sleep.."  
   

Just like a kid obeyed their mother, Tiffany went back sleep in Yuri's arms. She snuggled closer to Yuri's neck. Yuri couldn't help but to smile. 

Yuri put Tiffany down on the bed carefully, then tucked the girl in. She removed the bangs from covering her face, and stared at the sleeping girl for awhile. 


"Please take a good care of yourself, don't ever get injured again.."

 

Yuri whispered softly while caressing the sleeping girl's cheek. She planted a soft kiss on the latter's forehead, and left. 

She wanted to stay longer, but she just couldn't. 


And she left again.