Chapter Twenty One

Rainbow
 
 
"then, can we start all over again?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Yuri?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i guess the answer is no.."
 
 
"i'm sorry, Tiffany.."
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"i want to be with you, i really do. But everything isn't the same anymore. You have Taeyeon, and i'm with Hyomin now. We can't just think about ourselves.." 
 
 
"are you happy with her?" 
 
 
"she comforts me when you left.." 
 
 
And it was just like a slap, Yuri's words reminded Tiffany that she already chose the wrong way. She left Yuri, she broke Yuri's heart, and she was ashamed of herself.
 
Now she wanted Yuri back without thinking about Taeyeon. But she could feel that Taeyeon wasn't thinking about her too. 
 
 
"let's go back to the hotel, manager oppa might be worried.." 
 
 
Tiffany turned cold all of sudden, and Yuri knew she made a mistake by saying those. But she just didn't want to hurt Hyomin, it was unfair for the latter. 
 
 

 

"Taeng unnie.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"stop acting like you don't care about Sica unnie.."
 
 
"what do you mean, Yoong?" 
 
 
"i know you still love her, i can see it in your eyes, and you can't fool me.."
 
 
"what??" 
 
 
Yoona sighed, and moved closer to sit next to Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was nervous, and she was sweaty as well. Yoona patted the latter's shoulder.
 
 
"i know what's going on between the four of you. You, Sica unnie, Tiffany unnie, and Yuri unnie.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"you better fix this, unnie. Or else, i'll steal Sooyeon from you and also from Taec oppa because to be honest, i like her too.." 
 
 
Yoona smirked and walked away, heading to her room. Taeyeon froze at her spot, she couldn't even move an inch. Once Yoona was inside her room, she immediately burried her face into her pillow, and laughed. 
 
 
"seriously, Yoong? Do you really like Sica?" 
 
 
"Geez, of course not. I like her, yes. I love her, yes. But not in that way.." 
 
 
"then?" 
 
 
"Sunny unnie, i said that because i just wanted to give a little pressure to Taeng unnie, so that she would fix the mess soon.." 
 
 
"you can be smart sometimes, huh?" 
 
 
"yah! I'm indeed smart!" 
 
 

 

Yuri just finished showering, she sat on the bed, taking her phone from the table, then signed in to Skype. She directly connected to the person who was on her mind. 
 
 
"Yuri!!" 
 
 
"hey.." 
 
 
"oh God, i miss you so much, when will you come back?" 
 
 
"it's 3 days left only.." 
 
 
"that's too long.."
 
 
"don't think about me, and you'll find me next to you soon.."
 
 
"alright alright, i'll be waiting.." 
 
 
"i told you not to think about me, so don't wait for me.."
 
 
"no, i'll wait.." 
 
 
"Hyomin-aah.." 
 
 
"why? I want to wait for you, is it wrong?" 
 
 
"it's not like that, but i'll be back soon, so no need to wait for me.." 
 
 
"but.."
 
 
"waiting is , so just enjoy your days, and don't think about me.." 
 
 
"fine!" 
 
 
"good girl.." 
 
 
Yuri chuckled, seeing Hyomin's pout sometimes reminded her to Tiffany. She shook the thought off, and smiled warmly afterwards.
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
Upon hearing her name being called by her manager, Yuri sat up straight. She smiled at Hyomin, and the latter nodded.
 
 
"i guess, manager oppa needs me. Talk to you later, okay?"
 
 
"okay, bye.." 
 
 
"bye.." 
 
 
Yuri put her phone on the table, and headed to the door quickly. She reached for the doorknob, and twisted it to open the door.
 
 
"oh, oppa.." 
 
 
"i just want to tell you that the photoshoot for tomorrow will start at night, not in the morning.."
 
 
"oh, okay.."
 
 
"anyway, where's Fany?" 
 
 
"wasn't she with you earlier, oppa?" 
 
 
"yeah, but she left hours ago, and i thought she's with you.." 
 
 
"no, she's not here.." 
 
 
"well, i'll try to dial her number then.." 
 
 
Yuri waited for the manager to dial Tiffany's number, but the latter failed to reach the number. Tiffany's phone was off, and they began to worry. 
 
 
"she didn't tell me where she left earlier, she just disappeared without even said a word. So, i thought she went back to this room.."
 
 
"i'll look for her.." 
 
 
"wait! Yuri!" 
 
 
Yuri didn't even bother to look back, she completely ignored the manager since she started to worry for the certain girl. She didn't know well about California, so she just went to random places, hoping to find the girl soon. 
 
 
***
 
 
Hours passed, and Yuri finally found the certain girl in a night club. Yuri sighed in relief when she saw the girl, wasted with bottles of beer around her. Yuri shook her head, and approached her. 
 
 
"Tiffany.."
 
 
Yuri removed Tiffany's bangs that was covering her face. The latter mumbled something that she didn't understand, so she called again.
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
Tiffany still had her eyes closed, and Yuri sighed. She decided to carry the drunk girl in bridal style. She stopped a cab, and got into it carefully. 
 
45 minutes later, they arrived at the hotel, and Yuri successfully carried Tiffany to their room. Luckily, nobody's around the hall. 
 
 
"Yuri-aah.."
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"Yuri-aaah.."
 
 
"hey, i'm here.."
 
 
"i love you, Yuwreee.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Yuri-aah, i love youuuu.."
 
 
Yuri opened to say something, but Tiffany fell asleep soundly already. Yuri sighed, she fix Tiffany's position, and put the blanket on top of the latter. 
 
 
"i love you too, Tiff.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, KhunFany is confirmed already, guys. What do you say?