Chapter Seventeen

Rainbow
 
 
Tiffany felt like being just friends with Yuri was a bad idea. It had been 3 days since she witnessed the kiss scene between Yuri and Hyomin. And damn! It hurts. She cursed herself for hurting Yuri, now she knew how hurt it was. 
 
 
"Fany, are you free today?" 
 
 
"yes, but i'm going to fetch Jessi from hospital later.." 
 
 
"okay, i'll come with you, my schedule finish early.." 
 
 
"alright.." 
 
 
"i'll be leaving now.." 
 
 
"uhm, Sunny.." 
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"can i ask you something?" 
 
 
"sure, what is it?" 
 
 
"uhm, what's going on between Hyomin and Yuri? I mean, you're the closest to Hyomin, you must know something, right?" 
 
 
Sunny was speechless for a moment. She didn't know what to say. And to be honest, she didn't really know about Hyomin and Yuri. But she knew that Hyomin had feelings for Yuri because the latter told her few days ago.
 
 
"honestly, i don't really know on what's going on between them. One thing that i know is they're getting closer each day, and i know you can see it too.."
 
 
"..." 
 
 
"talk about this later, okay? I have to go now, bye.." 
 
 
Tiffany opened to say something, but no words came out. She bit her bottom lip and sighed. If there's something happened between them, she shouldn't be selfish.  
 
 

 

"what else do you need, Sica?" 
 
 
"no more.."
 
 
"alright, i should get going now, manager oppa is waiting downstairs.."
 
 
"okay.."
 
 
"oh, Tiffany told me, Sunny and her would be the ones to pick you up later.." 
 
 
"oh, okay.." 
 
 
"i should get going now, bye.." 
 
 
"uhm, Taeyeon.." 
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"take care.." 
 
 
Taeyeon smiled widely. It had been awhile since the last she heard those words from Jessica, and she was happy to finally hear it again. She leaned closer, then planted a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead. 
 
 
"will do.." 
 
 
Jessica watched Taeyeon left, and she stared at the closed door for a moment before she looked at the photo of her and Taeyeon on her cellphone. The photo was taken long time ago on their first anniversary as a couple. 
 
 
"Taeyeon-aah, i miss the old time.." 
 
 

 

Later that day, Tiffany and Sunny came to fetch Jessica. Taecyeon was there too, he was just back from promoting his new album in Japan, and he went straight to the hospital because he missed his girlfriend, and he wanted to take his girl back to her dorm. 
 
 
"everything's ready?"
 
 
"yes, i've put all her belongings into this bag.." 
 
 
"alright, let me carry that.."
 
 
And so, the four of them went to the dorm by Taecyeon's car. It took them about an hour to get there. Once they reached the dorm, the other girls were inside, and made a little surprise for Jessica.
 
 
"welcome home, Sooyeon!!" the girls shouted in unison
 
 
"oh God, thank you so much.." Jessica said in teary eyes
 
 
Not long after that, Taeyeon came in. She was excited to see Jessica, that's why she had a huge smile on her face. But her smile soon disappeared when she saw Jessica and Taecyeon were kissing in the living room with the girls cheering around them. 
 
In a split second, Taeyeon found herself already inside her car. She didn't even realize how could she find her way there. 
 
 
"what are you thinking, Taeyeon?! She has a boyfriend, how could you forget?" 
 
 
Taeyeon cursed herself while ruffling her hair in frustration. She had to remind herself over and over again that Jessica and her were no longer together. However, she couldn't deny that she was still attracted to Jessica, and she hated this situation. 
 
 

 

Right after the little party ended, and everybody were in their rooms, Sunny approached Yuri who was coming out from the bathroom.  
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"tell me, are you dating Hyomin?" 
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"Hyomin told me, you two are dating now. Why haven't you told me?" 
 
 
"she said that?" 
 
 
"yes, you two kissed in our kitchen.."
 
 
Yuri was speechless. She wanted to deny that she wasn't dating Hyomin, but she didn't want to disappoint the latter. Hyomin was always there for her lately, and if she deny, she would probably hurt Hyomin's feeling.
 
 
"so?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"does it mean a yes?" 
 
 
"talk about it later, okay? I need to do something.." 
 
 
Unbeknown to both of them, someone was watching, and the person left the dorm immediately, heartbroken. On the other hand, Yuri exited the dorm too, and to her surprise, she saw her ex-girlfriend standing a meter away from her. 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hey, why are you crying?" 
 
 
Instead of answering, Tiffany cried even more. Yuri stepped forward, and she pulled Tiffany into her embrace. Tiffany burried her face into Yuri's neck, and Yuri tighten the hug. 
 
 
"what's wrong?" 
 
 
Still no answer from Tiffany, Yuri could only tighten the hug in order to comfort the latter and keeping the latter warm from the cold night air. 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany. I still do.." 
 
 
 
Was all Yuri said in her heart over and over again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm really sorry for the late post, i've been so busy lately:( i hope you understand, guys..
Oh, have you seen "Mr Mr" MV? Do you love it? Because i love it very very much ^^