Chapter One - Prologue

Rainbow

 

 
 
3 years ago...
 
 
"Tiffany....uhm, be my girl?" 
 
 
"huh?" 
 
 
Kwon Yuri was confessing. Tiffany was speechless, she was surprised yet confused. She never expected Yuri had feelings for her. 
 
Well, for Yuri, she'd been crushing on Tiffany. When Tiffany smiled, she would smile. When Tiffany laughed, she would smile even wider. When Tiffany pouted, she would chuckle because she found it cute. When Tiffany felt lonely, she would be there for her. 
 
Yuri loved everything about Tiffany. She loved how Tiffany's serious face when she learned Korean. She loved how Tiffany struggled to speak Korean properly. She loved the way Tiffany talked in English. She loved Tiffany's cheerful personality, and not to mention she loved Tiffany's loud voice. 
 
 
"i've been in love with you all this while. Without i even realized it, i've been captivated by your smile. I love you, and i've figured out that it's more than a sisterly love.."
 
 
The confession was very unexpected. Sure, Yuri had been really sweet towards her, and Tiffany knew it well. However, she didn't notice that it was all because Yuri had a crush on her. 
 
 
"so, will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
 
Dating same gender wasn't a rare thing for Tiffany. She lived in California before, and she found many gay couples there. Then again, some of her sunbaenims were gay too. Even her friends were dating each other, Taeyeon and Jessica. 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
"uhm, okay.." 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"i'll be your girl.." 
 
 
"really??" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
 
And that's how it was started.