The Truth

Love Fools

Naeun went inside the room with the other while Eunji was running toward the sea. The waves lapped the seashore gently sending a gentle breeze. Eunji inhaled deeply capturing every moment. “It’s very beautiful” Eunji said.  S walked steadily along the shore listening to the gentle song of a whale in the distance. The memory would be cherished forever as she never go out of Busan Village. That not-so-beautiful place that always stucked with her. Just then a tall figure was standing behind her. “Eun~Ji!”

“KYAAAAAAAA” Eunji shouted loudly. With her eyes closed, she hit the person behind her. “Ya! It hurt” the boy spoke and rubbed his head. Eunji open her eye slightly and smile like an idiot. “Oh Howon! I thought you are sea monster hehe..he..he..” Eunji said. Howon laughed a bit while putting his arm on Eunji shoulder.

“Guys, Leggo!” Dongwoo called them. Eunji and Howon walked together to the cottage.

It was pretty dark already and Eunji haven’t unpacked yet. The other were already busy with themself. The boys were trying to light a fire, picking up woods and so on while the girls unpacked their stuffs. “Students, lets go eat first” the teacher called. The girls went out of the room. Eunji was the fastest to arrive. Myungsoo, Howon and Dongwoo was barbeque-ing quite far from the others. Eunji went to her friends, trying to ask them to join the other.

“Howon ah, Aren’t you joining the other?” Eunji asked. Howon shooked his head. “Nope. The food is bad. Trust me, Hyejin is cooking there, and I’ll throw up if i eat her food” howon chuckled. Dongwoo stopped for awhile, trying to rethink what happened last time.

Last year, When they are still in 1-A, Hyejin was madly fall in love with Howon ever since they met in the basketball field. During valentine day, she was rejected by Howon. “..Hyejin gave him homemade food on valentine day..” Dongwoo mumbled while flipping a meat. Howon laughed a little, trying to remember what happen. “What an unusual gift” Myungsoo replied. He grabbed a cooked meat from the grill and ate it. “..Howon was full already because Eunji treat him a meal..” Dongwoo continued.

Myungsoo stared at Eunji. “Your squirrel fed you?” he looked at Eunji then to Howon. “Hehe... Its actually his money hehe” Eunji replied. “Oh wait, squirrel?” Eunji asked to Myungsoo and then she look at Howon, giving him a deathly glare. “YA! What the lrjvjfbv@#R?GE%T^ hmph..” Eunji shouted but then Howon shut her up with a meat. Eunji munched her food and stay quite. “ jal meokketseumnida...(I will eat it well)” Eunji said quitely while chewing her meat.

Naeun ran toward their direction. “You guys, I’ve been looking for you for like forever!” Naeun said while breathing hard. She probably felt exhausted after the explore. “And you Eunji, you haven’t prepare your bed and...hmphh” Naeun stopped as Eunji put a meat at . Naeun stayed quite while eating her food. “Its delicious..” Naeun said quitely while munching her food. Eunji smiled and put a thumbs up to the chefs. The situation turns quite since everyone was eating.

“What next?” Myungsoo suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence. “What?” Eunji replied, looking confused. “Hyejin” Myungsoo said simply. Naeun eyes were getting bigger. She glanced at Myungsoo. “Talking about the mean girls?” Naeun said quitely. “Trouble maker” Howon laughed. “Well, after that... turns out that Jiwon ate it. Our class pig.” Dongwoo continued while trying to held his laughter. “Guess what? He was hospitalized.” Dongwoo laughed along with Howon. “It must be really bad, good that Eunji save you” Myungsoo chuckled. Naeun was confused so Eunji explained to her since the beginning.

“Eunji ya, lets go back. We need to take a shower before Its late” Naeun said. Eunji nodded and stood up. The boys were also going back to their cottage. Their cottage actually only few meters seperated.

Eunji went inside the cottage with Naeun. There was only one bathroom so the girls did paper-rock-scissors to take turn. Hyejin and Soojung had took a bath earlier. The 5 girls left was deciding their turn and turns out it was Naeun who won so she will took a bath first. It only took several minutes, Naeun came out of the bathroom. After half hour, it was finally Eunji turn. “My turn” stood up from Naeun bed or more like mattress. Eunji entered the bathroom while bringing her toiletry.

The lazy Eunji didn’t set her mattress yet so the dilligent Naeun will set it for her. 5 minutes and all done. Eunji was still in the bathroom. She always took a long time just to take a bath. Naeun sat at her bed, It was near the door. Hyejin and Soojung were asleeped while the others, Hyosung and Jieun were gossiping one of the supervisors. Naeun didn’t know what to do so she went outside. “Oh, Son Naeun, are you going out?” Hyosung asked because of the sudden door opening noise. Naeun nodded and smiled. She left the cottage and walked around.

It was cold and Naeun was only wearing a thin jacket. “Ah, I should prepare more” Naeun thought. She walked around and suddenly bumped on someone. “Oh, Howon?” Naeun said. She bowed and apologize. “No, It’s fine. What are you doing this late?” Howon asked while looking around searching for some spot. He sat down on a bench near them. Howon showed a sign to let Naeun sat beside him. “I’m waiting.. you?” Naeun said quitely. “I can’t sleep.” Howon replied. The situation turned into awkward. They started to talk about hobbies, seoul and busan.

“Naeun, is there anyone that you like?” Howon asked. Naeun stopped for a moment and tried to think. “Yes” Naeun nodded. “Choiza!” Naeun continued. Howon put a blank face. “No no, I mean real person. Not idol, oh come on. Someone beside Dynamic Duo Choiza” Howon chuckled. Naeun bit her lips and then she stared at Howon. “How about you?” Naeun asked.

Howon stayed quite for a moment. He was confused either to said it out or not. He sighed and turned his head to Naeun’s. “Eunji joahaeyo (i like eunji)...” He said quitely. Naeun smiled at pat his shoulder. “Its pretty obvious! Hehe.” Naeun smiled. “It is?” Howon shocked. Naeun nodded and smile. “Here, Lets exchange phone number” Howon smiled and borrowed Naeun phone.

“Howon, its late” suddenly Myungsoo spoke up. Howon was shocked, so was Naeun. They both directly raised from their seat. “Well, bye” Howon said to Naeun and left with Myungsoo.


MYUNGSOO POV

Howon was not in his bed so I went out to search for him. Oh there is him... with Naeun? I went closer and accidently heard their conversation.

“Joahaeyo..” Howon said to Naeun. (note: if only joahaeyo, that mostly mean ‘i like you’)

What? Howon like Naeun. I tried to keep calm down. I can’t hear it clearly but i can hear them chuckling and smile... oh wait Phone number? Damn it

I walked toward them, destroying the moment. “Howon, Its late”

I could see a dissapointment at Howon face... Ah its over


Naeun went back at the cottage. The other were sleeping except for Eunji. “Ah Eunji, are you waiting for me?” Naeun asked. Eunji nodded. “I’m sorry! You should sleep first” Naeun said with a worried and apologetic tone. Eunji shooked her head and pouted. She reached her pilow and blanket. “Naeun ah, Thanks for setting up my bed” Eunji smiled. Naeun smiled back at her. “It’s nothing”

Suddenly a message came up to Naeun phone. Gladly, Naeun had silent it before entering the cottage or else she will wake the other. Naeun opened the message:

From: Lee Howon

To: Naeun

Please don’t tell Eunji anything about it. Anyway senior in love Naeun, I need a lot of advice from you HAHAHA see you tmr!

Naeun smiled by herself. “Ah what a cute person” Naeun thought as she glanced at Eunji who was looking at her. “Who?” Eunji asked. Naeun shooked her head, “It’s no one.”

 


This will be the last update for November~!! 

I won't update the story for a week, busy with semester exam T.T

Anyway, If you are asking about Suzy, I won't put her much. I will focus on Hoji since Howon have revealed it. 

 

Please comment! Give me idea for the next chapter too^^