Protect Me

Love Fools

Kriing kriing

Myungsoo dropped his book and searched for his phone inside his pocket.  He looked at the caller’s name and stood up from his seat. “Hyung, Dongwoo, I’m going out first” he said. He left after Woohyun nodded his head.

“Sungyeol ah, have you found it?”

“Bae Suzy, daughter of a club in Seoul owner. She’s one of Taemin girl.”

“Is that so... are you going to talk anything else?” Myungsoo bit his lips.

“L, Yeoshin is... ah forget it, I’ll tell you after your camp is done.” Sungyeol replied him. Myungsoo was about to beg him but Sungyeol hang up the conversation.

He called Sungyeol but he didn’t answer it. Myungsoo felt annoyed. He texted Sungyeol instead of calling him again.

 

To: Sungyeolie

From: L Kim

Set me up a meeting with Lee Company’s son, that person make a lot of trouble.

 

Beep beep

To: L Kim

From: Sungyeolie

K

“tch, Sungyeol.. what kind of respond is this?” Myungsoo protested and angrily tapping alphabet on his touch screen phone.

 

To: Sungyeolie

From: L Kim

Potassium? Tch. Anyway, you need to tell me about that yeoshin things soon. Arasseo?!

He closed his phone and went back to the cottage. At that time, Suzy called him to join the rest activity. Dongwoo went outside and joined Myungsoo to the field.

-

Howon woke up and found Woohyun sleeping next to him. He moved directly however he cursed as he felt a huge pain on his head. He moaned, waking Woohyun up. “You’re awake..” Woohyun said while rubbing his sleepy eyes. “What time is it?” Howon asked. Woohyun glanced at his watch. It was 10pm already. Chorong  and Eunji came inside few minutes later. Eunji face was pale but not as worse as Howon.

“Choding, eat this.” Chorong hand him a plate of food. Howon slowly reached for his plate. “Ah, I’m also hungry.” Woohyun said while rubbing his tummy. It had been 8 hours accompanying Howon without eating at all. “Go eat, I’ll look on Howon.” Eunji said. Woohyun stood up and nodded. He and Chorong left the place.

Eunji went near Howon. He look better now, there’s a lot of bruise visible. She felt hurt seeing her friend like that. “Howon-ah, I’m sorry...” Eunji said slowly. She sat next to Howon’s mat. Howon shooked his head which mean that there’s nothing to apologize for. Eunji pouted, feeling more sorry. “The Busan Girl can’t protect her dearest friend, that’s bad.” Eunji said. Howon looked at her and smiled.

“Do you know ? That time, when I see you, I feel that you are the one I should protect. I don’t want to lose you Eunji...” Howon said softly. “But It was just Hyejin...” Eunji awkwardly continued. Howon coughed after feeling embarassed with his words. “You are not joining the other?” Howon asked. Eunji shooked her head.

“The others are having a horror trip. Going to mountains~ The supervisors became the ghost.” Eunji chuckled. “You are afraid to go, aren’t you?” Howon laughed. Eunji glared at him. “You are scarier! Aish, forget it” Eunji pouted.

~At somewhere ‘scary’~

“Don’t get caught by the the pretty ghost..”

Naeun was stuck between Jiwon, Dongwoo and Myungsoo. They need to went through the beach cave, forest, creepy pathway and some unknown place. Myungsoo held the map while Naeun held the lantern. It was dark so It was hard to see anything next to you.

Jiwon was shaking hard while holding on Dongwoo tightly. Dongwoo was also afraid so he held Myungsoo sweater. So it looked like a train. Naeun beside Myungsoo, Dongwoo behind Myungsoo and Jiwon behind Dongwoo. Naeun walked calmy, looking for clue papers. They were already inside the forest, in the middle of the forest to be exact.

Tap.. Tap... Tap...

“Dongwoo... do you hear that..?” Jiwon whispered to Dongwoo who was also terrified. “Hear what?” Dongwoo said back. Just then a lightning sound effect with a loud evil vampire voice was heard. Dongwoo and Jiwon yelled loudly and ran back as fast as lightning.

“Ya! Wait!” Naeun called them. She didn’t see Dongwoo and Jiwon. They’ll probably went out of the forest already, leaving Naeun and Myungsoo alone in the middle of the forest. “It was a speaker, up on the tree.” Myungsoo pointed at the tree next to him. Naeun nodded slowly and continue walking.

~Outside the Forest~

Hosh Hosh Hosh

Dongwoo and Jiwon breathed heavily and somehow relieved as soon as they went out of the forest. Just then a hand touched her arms, making them yelled loudly.

“Out!” Suzy who dressed up in a long white kimono said. “Oh you scared us, is this the pretty ghost?” Jiwon said. “The ring outfit” Suzy smiled. Dongwoo laughed and said, “wearing a bright colored kimono? Seriously.” Suzy continued walking toward inside of the forest. “You both out, no dinner for tonight.” She said.

~At the cottage~

“Have you heard about the marriage was cancelled?” Eunji asked. Howon nodded slowly as he was munching his food. Eunji fed him because He was not able to move his hand freely after the accident. Eunji sighed and continue to fed him.

“Chorong unnie must be depressed. But Nam’s will be more depressed. How could that stupid Seoul Company can’t give us peace? I’m so pissed off” Eunji scoffed while shoving a spoon to Howon’s mouth.

“Squirrel, do you want to die choking? Don’t throw your anger on me” Howon said. “Eo? Mian” She said while trying to be more gentle. She never actually fed anyone before.

“We need to help them. I need to face the Lee’s Company. I need to go to Seoul with Woohyun.” Howon said. “We are going to Seoul? How about school?” Eunji said in shock. “We can go to school when the owner themself in trouble? I don’t think so.” Howon answered.

Eunji thought for awhile and sighed. She fed him the last food and stood up. “I’m going to clean this, I’ll be back.” Eunji left the cottage and went to clean the dishes. After done cleaning, she was about to went back to the cottage but she bumped on someone.

“Ya!” Eunji rubbed her head. “Eunji?” Jiwon stared at her. Dongwoo was next to Jiwon. They were going back to the field where everyone who was eliminated gathered. Eunji sent him a death glare. “Oh what, Jiwon is afraid so he got eliminated so fast.” Eunji . “Ya! You are talking about me too!” Dongwoo complained. Jiwon who felt annoyed almost pushed Eunji but Dongwoo stopped him.

“You want to die? YA!” Eunji about to punched him but Dongwoo held her hand, stopping them to fight. “Eunji, go back to the cottage. Jiwon, let’s go.” Dongwoo said. He dragged Jiwon as far as possible from Eunji. Eunji sent him a ‘I’m going to kill you’ sign with her hand before leaving the place. “So annoying.” She thought. 

 


 

Thankyou for reading! Don't forget to comment.

Q: Should I continue with the horror adventure of Myungeun?