Run Away

Love Fools

~flashback~

“Minah” a woman called. Not long after the call, a servant came. “Yes, madam?” the servant replied. “Where is Yeoshin?” the woman gently asked. “At the garden, madam” the servant replied. The woman nodded and went to the garden. It was a big mansion. It was peaceful, no one was distracting. The woman need to go all the way to the garden which was very far from the main room. She glanced at the garden windows, seeing a young lady sat in a chair while painting. She open the glass door and went closer to the young lady.

“Yeoshin, what are you doing?” she asked. The young lady was taken back by the sudden appearance. “Umma...” the young lady, yeoshin, smiled. “Impressionism painting, wow” the woman praised. Yeoshin nodded. “Mrs.Son!” a boy called. He was wearing a black sweater with camera hanging around his neck. “Oh! L! I didn’t see you there” the woman, Mrs.Son said. They both were talking while Yeoshin tried to finished her work.“Madam, master arrived. He was waiting at the living room.” One of the servant said. Mrs.Son glanced at Yeoshin who start packing up her work. “Appa is going to kill me if he see this” Yeoshin muttered while packing her canvas. L was helping her putting away her work. Mrs.Son looked at her daughter with a sad look.

A man was sitting at the living room with angry look. Mrs.Son and Yeoshin was waiting patiently for the news. “SON YEOSHIN!” Mr.Son stood up from the sofa and threw a paper on her. L who was peeking from the far distance could hear his voice clearly. Yeoshin grabbed the paper. There was a picture of a boy and a girl entering a night club. The picture was unclear though. However she could determine who it was. “Lee taemin, son of appa’s rival company” Yeoshin spoke up. Mr.Son clenched his fists, forcing him self not to get violent. “And the girl?” he asked with a serious tone. Yeoshin shook her head, not knowing who it was. “Someone sent this to the SON’S COMPANY saying that the Son’s company chairman daughter was going out with Lee’s company.” He raised his voice. “It’s not Yeoshin, dear” Mrs.Son said. “I know! But this thing ruin the Son Company reputation” Mr.Son said. Yeoshin teared up upon hearing this. A father accused her own daughter. Everyone was blaming her.

The next morning, Yeoshin went to the school. When she walked through the corridor, everyone was throwing a disgust look to her. “Omo! Son Yeoshin, the attention seeker!” a girl shouted. “What a cheap girl” some girls scoffed. Everyone was laughing at her. Day by day, Yeoshin was bullied by her schoolmates. Mentally and physically. Sometimes, Yeoshin went back home with a lot of bruised. Mrs.Son was worried about her. But when she asked what happened, Yeoshin said that she fell during P.E class. Day by day, Yeoshin father hate her more and more. Son Company business was decreasing since the rumor spread out. Yeoshin was treated badly everyday.

“Let’s leave” L said while looking at the Naeun.

At Son’s house

Mrs.Son eyes were swollen and red. “Have you found my dear?” she raised from her seat, asking the polices who were infront of her. “I’m sorry... There’s no sign of her. The Kim family son was also gone” the police said. Mrs. Son burst into tears. She hit her husband who was next to her. “This is all because of you! My Yeoshin! My Son Naeun! How could you do this?” she cried. Mr.Son sighed and ordered the police to search up more. Mrs. Son was crying hard. They just lost their daughter, their one and only child.

“Mrs. Son, we found a crystalline compound at Yeoshin’s school locker. After a few investigation and check, Its appear to be Potassium Cyanide. We also asked some school worker and they exclaimed that student, Son Yeoshin, was bullied for 5 months straight. I doubt she suicide but we can’t find her body” said one of the officer. “NOOO!!” Mrs.Son cried loudly.

~NAEUN POV~

I arrived in a tiny village. There was a not-so-huge building in the corner of the village. ‘Busan Village School’ It seems it. My new school. I entered the old building. It was not as good as my school in Seoul but I hope the students here are nice. I walked beside L who was looking for the principal office. I brought few documents in my hand while looking around the building. It was quite since the first lesson had started.

“Are you going to use Yeoshin?” L asked in a sudden. I shooked my head. “No, I’m going to use my birth name, Son Naeun” I smiled to him. “Son Yeoshin is no longer a good name” I continued. He nodded slowly.

 We both saw a room with a dark green colored door and ‘principal room’ was written there. “I’m going to confirm. You’ll stay here” he said. I nodded in an agreement. I looked around the corridor. The wall was white, well a bit of grey-ish. There were a lot of wooden windows. Each doors ad their own sign. “A-1?” I mumbled. It must be a class name.

I heard a sound of footstep, a fast one.I was not paying attention, letting someone bumped on me. Gladly I didn’t fell down. I looked around and saw a girl on the floor. She rubbed her head and slightly muttered. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to bumped you” I said. She looked at me and didn’t say anything. She just stared at me, making me scared. I doubt she was mad at me. She was one of the student. She was wearing a uniform with her hair tied at the back. No doubt, she was late for class.

“Son Yeoshin?” L called me from the principal room. I must get going now. I looked at the girl and smiled “I guess you are okay, I apologize once more” and bowed to her. I left her in the corridor and went directly to the principal room. “Who’s that?” L asked. “I don’t know...” I replied.

“Son Naeun and Kim Myungsoo, I’ll lead you to the classroom” said the principal. I chuckled hearing those names. Its been like forever, not hearing those name. “Kim Myungsoo huh?” I smirked. L rubbed my head. “You’ll be in danger if I’m L” he replied.

~ end of flashback~

“This is it” Eunji said. Naeun looked around room 1123. There were two beds sized 1x2 meters, a mini refrigerator, a nighstand, closets, small study desk and a huge painting between the two beds. “A painting of Claude Monet, beautiful” Naeun smiled. There were a lot of stuffs in the desk. Mostly books of 12 graders. “We are 11, right?” Naeun asked Eunji. “Ah, Its mine” a voice heard nearby the door. Chorong was standing near the door. “I’m sorry, I just move out today” Chorong said while packing her stuff. She brought a big carton box with her and started putting her stuffs inside. “Can you bring that?” Naeun asked with a worried look. The box was fully filled with heavy stuffs. “I’ll bring that” Woohyun said, entering the room. Naeun gasped. “Boy in female dorm?” she asked Eunji. “He’s her fiancee. He’s the next school owner anyway” Eunji chuckled. Woohyun and Chorong had left the room.

Naeun grabbed her suitcase and unpack her things. Eunji was also helping her out. Not much things in Naeun’s suitcase. Only few casual clothes, mostly black colored, toiletries and books. Eunji spotted a fluffy white thing in her suitcase. “A bear? You like doll?” Eunji laughed. Naeun nodded, “It’s from someone special” Naeun smilled and continue unpack her stuff.

Howon and Dongwoo saw Naeun and Eunji from their balcony. “Naeun was flying squirrel new roomates?” Howon laughed. “It must be hard for her to sleep” Dongwoo chuckled. “YA! I heard that” Eunji yelled at Howon and Dongwoo. Both of their balcony door were opened. Naeun turn hear head to the balcony. “Wow” she said with amazement. “Yup! It’s almost connected” Eunji grinned.

Clack..

The balcony door next to Howon’s room was opened. There stood a tall guy wearing black sweater with a towel on his head. No doubt, He was taking a shower beforehand. “Myungsoo?” Eunji shouted. The tall guy, Myungsoo, glanced over the source of the voice. “Oh?” He look at Eunji and Naeun. “Our neighbour” Howon and Dongwoo chuckled seeing the girls behavior. Naeun smiled at Myungsoo. “Welcome my neighbour~!!” Eunji laughed.

After a long conversation, they went inside. “I need to finish packing these things up” Naeun said as she grabbed her remaining stuffs. “Eunji, are you dating Howon?” Naeun suddenly asked. Eunji gasped in surprise “Me and Howon? Nah~ no way I date that boy”. Naeun smiled at her, “You both seems close. He is a nice person.”

Eunji bit her lips. “So Naeun was interested with Howon...Oh wait, why did I care anyway” she thought. “You seems close with Myungsoo, he smiled at you” Eunji said. Naeun shook her head, denying the statement. “We are just... strangers.” 


 

Too much Myungeun / Naeun I guess,

next chapter there will be a lot of Howon and Eunji 

 

I will update or not, it DEPENDS to the viewer

Please comment! If I get a good response, I'll continue