Begining of Danger

Love Fools

Hyosung and Jieun start gossiping after finishing the preparation. “You know what, I really hate the girl supervisors. She’s annoying!” Hyosung complained. “Two face, hate it!” Jieun continued. Just then Gikwang came to them, joining the speech.

“I know.” He smiled to the two girls, making them shocked. “I.I.. don’t meant that, jinjja!” Hyosung exclaimed. Gikwang chuckled and held her hand, making her shocked even more.

“Hyosung, you like me right? Can help me?” Gikwang smiled at her. Hyosung nodded slowly but then she realized what he was talking about. “How do you..” she said but Gikwang cut her words.

“Later on, take student Eunji as your group. Don’t take Naeun at your group, okay?” Gikwang said. Hyosung and Jieun were confused but Hyosung agreed because Gikwang was her crush afterall.

The students were gathered again at the field. Doojoon began to announced about the group things for the first actvity. The first activity is walking around the cliff near the beach (i don’t know what is the name for mountain-like things near the beach so... well) to search for a food coupons.

“Aish, So if we don’t find that ing things, we don’t eat?” Eunji cursed. Howon glared at her. “This is not the right place to cursed, Busan Girl.” He poked her shoulder. Eunji felt annoyed and began to search group as soon as possible.

“Jung Eunji, join me” Hyosung and Jieun smiled. Both Howon and Eunji was shocked. “I’m sorry, She’s taken by m...” Howon grabbed Eunji’s arm. Gikwang who was at that spot tapped Eunji’s shoulder. “Nope, go join Hyosung and the other. I’ll guide you.” He said.

Howon released her arm and sighed. He team up with Dongwoo and Myungsoo. There need to be atleast 4 members maximum 5 members, they were about to recruit random person. Just then Eunji shouted, “What?! Naeun can’t join me?!” Naeun put a fake smile and replied her, “It’s okay. Go on, I’ll find my own team.”

Naeun is a new student and she only get along with Eunji. How can she find a group so fast. Eunji want to go with her however she can’t fight against the supervisor. Dongwoo grabbed her hand and dragged her to the group. “Here, join us!” Dongwoo said. Naeun was shocked but then she nodded. At least, she was with someone she know. “Is it okay..?” she asked. “Why not?” Howon smiled while tapping her shoulder.

They began to search for the coupon in the cliff, the beach, the rocks and other places near. It was only 5 minutes yet Eunji had found 10 food coupons. She found it under the heavy rocks, on top of the three and somewhere inside the sand. “You climbed?” Myungsoo asked Eunji which was close to him at that time. “Climbed, Lifted up, Dig..” Eunji said.

Myungsoo laughed with a ‘you must be kidding me’ tone. “Myungsoo ya! I found one, finally!” Howon said and went to Myungsoo. “I found 10.. oh wait, 11 with this” Eunji said while showing Howon coupons that she found. Howon glared at her. “You want to eat 10 plates?” Dongwoo asked jokingly. “YES~!” Eunji said.

“I’ll go search up for coupon with Naeun.” Howon said while grabbing Naeun hand. “Tch” Myungsoo said to himself and followed them. But Eunji called him so he went back to Eunji and Dongwoo.

Sreettt

“Howon-ah!” Eunji shouted. Howon slipped at the edge of the cliff. Gladly he was holding on Eunji’s arm tightly. Myungsoo went to them and lifted Howon. Naeun was terribly shocked by the accident.

“Someone... pushed me.” Howon breathed heavily. Blood was visible almost everywhere. “Who?” Eunji asked, feeling worried and mad. “I don’t know. Everyone paying attention to your coupons.” He said while touching the bruised in his body.

“Isn’t it Naeun?” Suzy who came from nowhere said. Everyone looked at Naeun. Naeun eyes widen. “No.. I..” Naeun shuttered. Suzy flicked her hair and passed by. “Why would Naeun pushed him? Silly” Eunji muttered while trying to help Howon. Myungsoo stared at Suzy for a moment. He walked away from the group to a quite place where no one was. He reached out his phone.

“Sungyeol-ah, search up more about Suzy. Tell me if you find anything.”

“.. L, the case of Yeoshin is closed. The Son’s group believe that their daughter comitted suicide..”

“Good but How is the Son Company doing?”

“Not to well but Kim Company is getting worst. After your departure, the Kim Company remain under Lee Company..”

“What? Taemin company?!”

Just then Eunji came to him. “Myung..Soo?” She called. Myungsoo put a wait sign and continued his phone call. “Talk to you later”

“We should go back, huh?” Myungsoo said while walking to Howon direction. Eunji nodded slowly although It wasn’t her purpose calling him. Hyejin, Soojung and Jieun were there. They scolded Eunji as soon as they found her with Myungsoo. “Ya! Why are you seperating with us?!” Hyejin yelled. Eunji pointed at lifeless Howon, laying in the ground with Dongwoo and Naeun helping him. “OH MY GOSH!” Hyejin rushed toward Howon.

“Jung Eunji! If you are mad, no need to push your friend like that!” Hyejin cried. She thought that the strong busan girl was pushing Howon since she was not beside him, worrying him right now. Eunji ignored her because she knew that talk back would make her even more angry. “YA!” Hyejin walked to her and about to hit her. Howon who was still in pain, stood up with all his might and rushed toward Eunji. He hugged her just went Hyejin about to hit her.

Bbukk...

Naeun shouted as she saw Howon fainted. Because Howon want to protected her, He got hit instead. He fell into the ground while holding Eunji tightly. Eunji eyes was widen, unable to speak anything. She looked at her hand, full of blood.

“Howon ah!” Hyejin shooked Howon shoulder. Howon didn’t move or even opened his eyes. Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Naeun rushed toward Howon. Eunji stood there, not moving any inch, looking at her bloody hand. “Eomma... Eomma.. Eomma!” Eunji shouted loudly and fell in to the ground next to Howon.

Everyone gathered there. Gikwang came to the place with Hyosung. “What happened? What is this? Why are you all here?!” Gikwang yelled. Hyosung held his hand tight. “Sunbaenim...” Hyosung said slowly. Gikwang looked over at lifeless Howon next to fainted Eunji. He rushed over there and carried Howon. He instructed Doojoon who was just arrived to carry Eunji.

~ At the cottage ~

“Eomma!” Eunji raised from her bed. “Eunji-ya! It’s okay, I’m here.” Chorong said while embracing Eunji who was terrified. Eunji cried while holding Chorong tightly. “It’s okay.. calm down..” Chorong said. Eunji then realized what actually happened. She stood up and about to ran away. Chorong grabbed her hand, stopping her. “Eunji!” Chorong called.

“I must find Howon!” Eunji cried. “He’s fine, don’t worry.” Chorong said but Eunji won’t believe her easily. She tried to escape however fighting against this ‘hapkido master’ cousing was not easy. “Eunji! I’m not getting married..” Chorong suddenly said. Eunji stopped her movement and looked at Chorong. “.. What?” Eunji gasped.

“The marriage is cancelled. A big Seoul company is treathening Nam’s business, we must cancelled our marriage...” Chorong said slowly.

At the same time, Woohyun who was also there looking at Howon’s condition, he talked to Dongwoo. But Myungsoo was also there, reading a book. Howon was not awake yet.

“Dongwoo, I’m not getting married.. Seoul Company, Lee’s Company is ruining the Nam’s...” Woohyun said slowly. “LEE TAEMIN COMPANY?” Myungsoo yelled at himself, trying not to speak out loud.


 

Next chapter will be update soon :D

Thankyou for reading <3

Sorry for my poor english! 

Comment decide either i continue this story or not

Thankyou :D