We finally met

Love Fools

Mr. Kyuhyun dropped his clearfile filled with student absent. He looked at the class and saw 4 empty desk. “There’s four empty table. Let see..” Mr. Kyuhyun said. He read the students name and the students who were present responded. After done, he finally understand the owner of the 4 desk. “So the 2 smartest and 2 dumbest is absent?” he sighed.

Dongwoo afraid if he make an excuse, Mr. Kyuhyun will asked him more. So he decided to kept silent. “Hey, that brat asked them to skip school?” Jiwon whispered to Dongwoo, clearly he mean that ‘brat’ is Eunji. Dongwoo just mumbled unclearly, trying to ignore him. “Howon is not coming again, is he still sick?” Hyejin pouted. “He probably went out with his childhood friend.” Soojung said. Hyejin smacked Soojung shoulder and glared at her.

 

Chorong bit her lips while walking around in Woohyun’s room. Woohyun layed down the bed with an unhappy look. “Don’t worry..” Woohyun said to Chorong. “What do you mean not worry? She skipped school and she’s not back yet!” Chorong teared. Woohyun worried about his fiance who was crying for hour because her little cousin is gone. Chorong held her phone tight, trying to call Eunji but she didn’t pick up. She glanced at the clock, it’s 9pm already.

 

Eunji rubbed her eyes. She glanced at the clock which was showing it was 11pm. “Ah it feel so good, I don’t need to wake up early~” Eunji thought. She glanced at her right, there was no Naeun. She must be woke up earlier than Eunji. Eunji stood up and went to the bathroom, there’s also no Naeun. She decided to took a bath first and look for Naeun. After done, she left the room. She was Howon and Namjoo sat on the living room talking. Somehow Eunji felt jealous his childhood friend talking to another girl. Well since she was a little kid, the only girl he talked freely to was only Eunji.

The jealous Eunji coughed, making Howon and Namjoo turn their head to her. “You’re awake!” Howon cheered as he stood up and went to Eunji. Eunji nodded slowly, trying to avoid Howon. Howon put his arm on Eunji shoulder while handing her a paper. “Open your hand.” Howon said. Eunji looked at him confusedly and looked at Namjoo who was smiling at her. She opened her hand and Howon put a paper on her hand. Eunji read the paper for awhile. “Lotte world...?” Eunji asked confusedly. Namjoo grabbed her ipad and showed Eunji a picture of Lotte World. Eunji eyes widen, she looked at Howon and hugged him tightly. Howon was shocked because this was the first time Eunji hugged him tightly. Howon face was red but he was trying to hide it from Eunji.

“It’s too obvious that you like her.” Namjoo thought and chuckled.

 

A guy in a suit went inside the guarded door. He saw a guy flirting with a girl. He handed a document on a table. “Sir, Have you heard that your brother came to Seoul?” he spoke. Taemin stopped hugging and flirting the girl and looked at one of his spy that just brought a shocking news. “What? I thought I sent him away already. Didn’t I kill him?” Taemin said with a cold look. “Is it about Hoya thingy?” the girl clinging on him. Taemin nodded slowly. “Suzy, I’ll contact you later.” Taemin said while giving a light peck. Suzy opened her phone and texted.

 

From: Suzy

To: My Honey

Babe, pick me up now.

 

Eunji, Howon and Namjoo finally arrived at Lotte World. They didn’t invite Myungsoo and Naeun, afraid that the two will be caught. Myungsoo said to Eunji and Howon that he’s tired while Naeun said she hate amusement park. Namjoo knew it was a lie. Myungsoo is not that tired and Naeun love roller coaster. Namjoo waved goodbye to Eunji and Howon as her friend was waiting her there. So there’s going to be Eunji and Howon only.

Eunji walked at the park. This was her first time going to amusement park. Well for Howon too. It was very crowded. “Let’s go take that ride.” Howon pointed at a roller coaster. Eunji nodded slowly. As they were about to reached the roller coaster, Eunji was seperated from Howon. There was too much people there. “Oh good, where’s that squirrel.” Howon said woriedly because Eunji didn’t know this place. Howon went back to the crowd and spotted Eunji looking around confusedly. Finally they met again. “Where are you going?” Howon sighed. “Someone pushed me tho..” Eunji pouted. Howon sighed once again. He felt relieved that Eunji was now with him again. He grabbed her hand and walked again to the roller coaster. Eunji never felt happy having Howon holding her hand like this. What kind of feeling is this? Usually she would smacked his hand for doing too much skinship.

Howon and Eunji arrived at the entrance of roller coaster. Eunji ran to the roller coaster, choosing her seats. Suddenly a guards came up and grabbed Howon. They shut Howon mouth with napkin while taking him away. Howon tried to rebel but there’s many of them. “Howon, you sit here... Howon?” Eunji looked around, seeing no Howon around her. A guard taking away Howon caught her attention. “HOWON!!!” Eunji shouted while going down from the coaster that luckily haven’t started yet. She ran at the crowd, looking around, trying to look for Howon. But he was gone.

 

“He kissed you? I will smacked his leg then haha. Why is that jerk being your fiancee” A guy talked over the phone. “Where are you now?” Suzy said while giggling. “Lotte world.” The guy said. He was standing on the second floor while examining the first floor. Suddenly he looked at the scene where Lee Company guard was taking Howon and Eunji who ran after him but distracted by the crowd. “Hey, can you tell me about Lee Hoya? I heard he went back.” The guy asked Suzy. Then Suzy started to talk him detail. “I’ll call you later.” The guy hang up the phone.

“Well, take that Lee Company. This is what you should pay for taking my girlfriend.”

 

Eunji sat at the bench while trying to remove her tears. She came here to have fun but it was completely ruined. Howon being kidnap by a random guys wearing a suit. “I know this is going to happen like in the movie.” Eunji sobs. She tried to find Namjoo but she was not around. “Are you fine?” a guy handing her a tissue. “Eh?” Eunji looked at the guy. The guy sat next to her and smile. “I’m Yoseob, what happen to you? Are you fine?” the guy said. “Eunji, I’m lost. Thankyou.” Eunji said while taking the tissue he offer to remove her tears.

 

Howon arrived at a big building with a Lee Company written on it. “Isn’t this...” he thought for a moment. The guard forcelly brought him inside, to the top floor. They entered the room. The guard release the napkin that covered his mouth. “What are you doing!” Howon shouted at the guard. He tried to release his arm that held by the guards. However, the guards were too strong. He looked around. No doubt, this place own by a rich person. If the owner is rich, why would he kidnap Howon? A guy sitting right in front of him caught his eyes. “Do you command them? What do you want from me! ” Howon said coldly. He used to watch movies with Eunji where the mafia boss command his men to kidnap someone they hate.

“Chill~ Welcome back to Seoul, brother” Taemin smirked.

 


 

Thanks for reading. I want to update earlier but there something wrong with asianfanfic, i can't open it 

large.gif

Sorry if this story is lack of Hoji, there will me much more Hoji in the future as they finally developed their feelings to each other.

But its getting complicated, but do you understand the connection >< ?

 

Thanks for reading + upvotes + subscribe

Please comment, don't be a silent reader. Every of your comment is precious for me^^

19266532699.gif