Safe means Goodbye

Love Fools

“This is stupid. Why was he there?” Suzy mumbled unclearly. Howon stared at the picture for a moment. He knew that it was Eunji’s house. It was during that accident. Yoseob was there. Around elementary school Yoseob. It’s him. Far from it there’s a little girl but he don’t know who it is.

“I didn’t kill your gf mother, okay? Done?” Taemin said. He went back to his seat and sighed. Suzy put on an angry face and left the room. Slaming the door loudly. Howon just silently trying to think clearly.

 

“Bzz... Bzz.. answer it you fool.” Suzy hold her phone in panic. The number you are calling is not available. “Stupid Yang Yoseob, Taemin got you this time. If only you didn’t do what he said” Suzy teared up.

 

~at Myungsoo’s apartment~

“Eunji-ya, rest well. I’ll be outside, call me if you need me.” Naeun said. Eunji was laying on the bed hopelessly. Her face was full of depression. It was not Howon’s fault but wasn’t it because of Howon t hat someone murdered her mother.

Naeun shut the door slowly and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and find nothing. “Hey yeoshin, do you want to get out and eat?” Myungsoo said. Naeun nodded. She grabbed her bag and Myungsoo searched for the car key. They went out leaving Eunji for awhile.

The car stopped on a huge market. Although it was night already, the place was still crowded. Myungsoo was planning to eat grilled beef. Naeun looked around and then stopped for awhile on patbingsu shop. Her eyes were shining over the delicious cold desserts. Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed her hand. “It’s quite hot. It will be good eating patbingsu” Myungsoo said. Naeun smiled and nodded. They entered the shop and ordered 2 patbingsu. The order came up and tadaa a Korean shaved ice dessert with chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red beans as the toppings.

Naeun grabbed her spoon and eat quickly. She craved for this thing forever. “Ya, are you a gobbler? Dont eat quickly.” Myungsoo said while wiping with tissue. Naeun felt embarassed and just nodded.

 

“Can you stop at the night market near Myungsoo apartment first? I think Jin is hungry.” L.Joe said to the driver. He had arrived at Korea around few hours ago with his nephew Jin. Jin tummy was growling but oddly he wasn’t begging for food. They decided to stop at the market.

“Hyung...” Jin pulled L.Joe shirt and pointed at a patbingsu shop. “Are you sure eating dessert?” L.Joe said. Jin nodded and smiled. They entered the shop. “What do you want, Jin?” L.Joe asked. Jin pointed at a strawberry ice cream. So they ordered it and find a seat.

“Heol, daebak.. Isn’t that L and Yeoshin? Perfect.” L.Joe smirked. He tapped Jin’s shoulder and whispered, “Jin-ah, see that hyung and nuna over there? Go seat over there, eo?” Jin nodded and do what he said. He sat next to Myungsoo and Naeun’s table.

Naeun noticed the cute little boy next to her table. “Annyeong, what’s your name? Are you with your mommy here?” Naeun said to Jin. Jin just smiled. IT SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE. Jin was so cute that Naeun just want to squeeze him. L.Joe went to the table while holding a strawberry ice cream.

“Oh? Why are you here?” Myungsoo asked. Naeun was also shocked seeing L.Joe. L.Joe put on a fake shock face. “L, Yeoshin, hey.” He said while handing Jin a spoon. This is your...?” Naeun asked. “Nephew. I had a hard time looking after him. My brother kinda a mess right now so he left Jin to me for awhile. ah his name is Jin by the way."L.Joe explained. Naeun was amazed. Myungsoo was impressed. Was L.Joe this wise? Why didn’t they notice such an angel. (author: LOL just see).

L.Joe stood up and signaling Naeun and Myungsoo that he needed to call someone. He then left the store. Naeun helped Jin eating ice cream. “Isn’t he like 2 year old? Is it really okay to eat ice cream?” Myungsoo asked. “I heard that you can give ice cream from age 1.” Naeun said.

There was an ahjummas coming to the patbingsoo shop and looked at Naeun and Myungsoo. “Omo, such a perfect young couple blessed with a handsome child.” The ahjumma said to Naeun and Myungsoo. Naeun and Myungsoo just smiled awkwardly without saying anything. After 30 minutes and they were done with the food, L.Joe wasn’t coming back inside. Jin started to get sleepy. “Aigoo..” Naeun said while holding him in her arms to put him to sleep.

Myungsoo tried to call him but no answer so he decided to text him. He started to worry that something happened.

From: L

Where are you? Jin is asleep already. Hurry and come here.

 

From: L.Joe

Me? At the airport

 

From: L

Mwo? Wait are you leaving Jin? What are you doing there

 

From: L.Joe

Take care of Jin for awhile okay. Keep his identity as my nephew as a secret or else he’ll be hunt down by some enemy of my company. I’m going back to america. FYI, i’ve sent Jin’s stuff to your apartment ;)

 

From: L

ARE YOU CRAZY ASDJNASKJDBAKJDBFADFASD

 

From: L.Joe

Bye, flight in a mins *kiss*

 

“Aishh, that namja seriously. We got another problem Yeoshin ah.” Myungsoo said while showing Naeun the text message.

 

Woohyun sighed while cleaning the room that Eunji used before. In Guk was also helping him while Chunji helping Sungyeol packing up APTX13 suitcase. Is the job done? Hyomin is gone thinking Eunji dead anyway. Hyomin is now far away from Korea so is this it?

Beep

Chunji checked his phone. Sudddenly his face was contorted in fury. “I’m going to call for awhile.” Chunji said. He went out and pressed the buttons.

“YA! WHY AREN’T YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE HERE?” Chunji shouted over the phone.

“Whoaa wait. I’m not in Korea. Can you call me later? I’m in flight rn.” L.Joe said nervously.

“You WAS here! You check in on path, you stupid idiot chicken. How the hell are you going to pick up a call when you are on flight?” Chunji shouted.

Damn path, why did I check in. “Call you later.” Ljoe said and hung up. Chunji was so pissed off he almost broke his phone. He calmed himself and went back inside helping Woohyun.

All done. They decided to take a rest and eat somewhere next to han river. Maybe a ramyeon will be good. It was chill and peaceful in Han River. It was dark as if it was hiding everything. They were eating ramyeon in front of minimart.

Do you remember uril bichudeon taeyang~Neolpgo pureun bada machi eojecheoreom~

“I gotta answer this call for awhile, k?” Woohyun said to Chunji, Sungyeol and Inguk. The other nodded and continue joking with together. Woohyun went near the river rail and answered the call.

(note: this is a conversation call. Woohyun is not the italic words.)

             Hello.....

            Hello Woohyun ah

            Chorong ah..

            We did it, right?

            Yes. Hyomin is gone for now. Eunji is safe.

Its hard isn’t it. We need to be close together for almost 5 years. Haha we dont need to fake it anymore hyun ah. Marriage part is funny though

Ah.. yes..

It’s over then.. gomawo hyun ah

She hung up.

Woohyun suddenly felt his chest hurt. A heartwrenching feeling that teared his chest apart. But why? Why would he? He cursed in his mind while holding his chest. It hurts. Some memories started to flashback to his head.

 “Chorong won’t mad at you?” Dongwoo asked. Eunji stopped eating for awhile and then replied, “I don’t know. Talking about Chorong,” She turned her head to a boy direction who was also watching the match, “Nam Woohyun, take care of my unnie.”

Woohyun laughed while remembering Eunji words to him back then. He also remembered that day also when Chorong threw rock and scolded Eunji. She decided to jump over the balcony but lose her balance.

Chorong jumped over but she lose her balance. Woohyun grabbed her spontanously. Unbalanced, they both fell down on Howon’s balcony floor. Chorong was on top of Woohyun, in a weird position. Chorong and Woohyun eyes met and freeze for a moment. Pretend that the time was stopped at that time. “Ehmm..” Eunji coughed. Dongwoo and Howon hold their laughter. “Eunji-ya~ It’s a perfect time” Howon laughed. “Well, awkward for me” Eunji replied. Chorong stood up, moving away from Woohyun. “I’m sorry” Chorong said. Woohyun just nodded. “Let me take you back to your room. Don’t fly from the balcony, It’s dangerous” Woohyun said as he embraced Chorong. Eunji showed a disgust look to the couples infront of her.

Warm tears streaming down Woohyun’s face.

“Is it really end...?

image.php?id=130614-46p653


AUTHOR NOTE

sorryy for updating sooooooooooo long. I'm focusing on my study and prepare myself to go to America. But you know, my english is bad (sorry if you dont understand some of my words) so i kinda doubt studying there. But please wish my luck ><

I will try to update as fast as I could! Also does any of you read my first fanfic, the original greasy boy next door that was stopped (the tournament thingy?) I planned on editing it (shorten it) and make it as twoshots. Will upload soon too :D

Also check out on your SNS or whatever latest pinkfinite interaction on music show xD ship is sailing!

or check this

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CKHK7-kUkAA2ZNa.mp4

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CKhQXt_UkAANeBs.mp4

THANKYOUUUU AND LOVE YOUU ALL