Two Face

Love Fools

Myungsoo laughed while patting Namjoo slowly. “Hey, it’s not funny!” he laughed but Namjoo gave him a straight face, making him stop laughing.

He cleared his throat. “Okay, tell me more...” he said while walking to an empty place.

Just then Yookyung and Hayoung called Namjoo. “Namjoo-ya! Teacher is calling us about the performance.” They both said. Namjoo sighed and looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded and sign her to go. Myungsoo then went back to the table casually.

“She’s suspicious afterall...” Myungsoo thought while looking at Hyeri.

 

“SEOBIE!” Suzy said while giving her boyfriend a hug. She then pouted and gave him a rolled paper. Yoseob glanced at her and took it.

“An invitation... to CS High School performance?” Yoseob said with mixed feelings. Suzy lazily nodded. “This is from Taemin..”

“After asking you to be a fake camp trainer, be a fiancee of his brother, wait his brother is DEAD. And now what? Performance to see his dead brother?” Yoseob angrily said. He threw the rolled paper away.

“If you think he’s dead, why are you into that Eunji girl? Aren’t you doing it because he’s Lee Taemin brother?”  Suzy asked. Yoseob stayed quite for a moment and then continued, “Taemin is sure he is his brother, lee hoya, so why not?” he smiled.

Suzy just nodded along although she was a bit confused with Yoseob. “So are you coming or not?”

Yoseob smirked, “Why not?”

 

“What number is that?” Howon asked while pointing at Eunji hand where Seo In Guk number was written.

“A number from a handsome sunbae” Eunji said. Howon almost dropped his drink.

“What?” Howon and Naeun said at the same time. “Who..?” Howon asked.

“Seo.. Inguk?” Eunji tried to remember.

“WHAT? No way! Thats the hottest sunbaenim!” Bomi came out from nowhere which shocked the other. She then sat next to Eunji. “You better save that somewhere.” Naeun laughed. Eunji forgot to bring her phone so she decided to borrow Howon’s phone. But Howon refused. She pouted and then decided to write it on a piece of paper and then put it on her pocket.

“What’s wrong?” Hyeri just came back after washing her hands. Eunji pointed at her hand. “Who’s phone? Hoya’s?” Hyeri asked. Eunji laughed hard. “Haha! It’s Inguk sunbae’s! Why would Hoya wrote his number on her hand?” Bomi said.

“Yeah right, it would be better to write it on her forehead.” Howon joked. Eunji smacked his head. They laughed while Hyeri keep staring at Eunji’s hand. “Let’s go back practice.” Bomi suggested. “..oh? eo!” Hyeri nodded.

 

Day by day, the performance date was getting close. Hyeri became part of them (eunji and the other). Myungsoo ignored Hyeri pressence as he was still wondering about Namjoo’s word. She couldn’t told him with the others around. Chatting through phone is also risky. Ever since then, Minah and Jiyeon never went out with Hyeri. For Eunji and Naeun, it’s a good thing since Hyeri was bullied by them. But everything seems suspicious for Myungsoo.

Naeun, Howon, Chunji and Myungsoo was still practicing although nothing was being practiced. They all agree not to perform this thing and just said they skipped it because of sickness.

“How could i know this person.. ah.. SUNGYEOL!” He thought. He pulled out his phone and searched for sungyeol number. “I’m going to check the backstage!” Myungsoo said. Howon was about to followed him but Chunji stopped him. “Just wait here.” He said and glanced at Myungsoo.

“Yeol-ah! I need some favor.”

“What is it?”

“I need you to search up about a student name Hyeri, CS school.”

“That’s it? You are calling me because of this?”

“Yes lol, nothing more to be spoken right?”

“Ya! Meet me up on coffee shop we usually visit. Later afterschool, don’t forget.”

“Fine, bye.”

“I heard it.” Chunji said as he stood on the entrance of the backstage. Myungsoo almost threw his phone. “Gosh! You scared me” Myungsoo said while deep inside he was hoping that Chunji didn’t heard about hyeri mentioned.

“Anything wrong with you and Hyeri huh?” Chunji asked. Myungoo just shooked his head. He was trying to walked away but when he almost passed Chunji, Chunji reminded him, “Hyeri isn’t an easy girl to deal with.” Chunji left him confused.

Myungsoo went back to Naeun and Howon. “How is it?” Howon asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn’t answered him and noticed that Chunji left the place.  “Myungsoo?” Naeun looked at him worriedly. She touched his forehead and finally got respond from Myungsoo, “Oh yeah.. it was so-so..”

“There must be something wrong...” Naeun thought.

 

Minah and Jiyeon walked at the empty corridor. Just then Hyeri passed them and teasingly smirked. “Isn’t she such a ?” “Just wait until her cover blows up!” Minah and Jiyeon whispered. Hyeri heard that and she stopped and turned around facing Minah and Jiyeon. She slapped them hard.

Jiyeon fell down while Minah touched her red cheeks. “YA! Is this how you acted to your friend after all this year?!” Minah shouted with tears formed on her eyes. “Friend? I don’t need friend.” Hyeri replied coldly and walked back. Minah grabbed her sleeves and pushed her down to the floor. “You are such a ! Just die!” Minah said and she slapped Hyeri hard.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Howon and Naeun who just went out from the practice hall ran toward Hyeri and helped her. Myungsoo was also there. He looked at Hyeri who was injured and crying. He looked at the other side and spotted Jiyeon getting bruised.

“You! How could you?!” Naeun yelled at Minah. Minah didn’t reply her. She helped Jiyeon stood up and glanced at Hyeri for the last time. She and Jiyeon left the place without saying any words. “Just see what will happen during the performance time.” Minah thought.

Hyeri was crying and Naeun comforted her. Howon sighed. “Girl’s are scary bullies.” Howon said.

“That’s not it... why is Jiyeon also on the floor getting bruised?” Myungsoo thought deeply and just forgot whats happened.

 

Eunji ran toward the clinic and spotted Hyeri there. She hissed in pain as the nurse cleaned her bruises with alchohol. “What happened?” Eunji asked worriedly. Naeun explained to her what happened. “That girl!” Eunji started to angry while imagining herself crushing Minah and Jiyeon into pieces.

 

Few weeks after that...

It was finally the performance time. The girls was on the backstage. “Gladly the bruises were gone.” Eunji said to Hyeri who was putting make up on the backstage. Minah and Jiyeon as member of the same performance were also there getting ready. Eunji didn’t prepare herself yet. She only brushed her hair. Then Hyeri called Eunji for awhile. “Eunji, let’s prepare at classroom downstair. I felt uncomfortable since Minah and Jiyeon stared at me coldly..” Hyeri said.

Eunji agreed and took her bags downstair. Hyeri took her makeup kit along with her. They went to the classroom downstairs, 3 floor below the hall. It was empty since everyone were inside the hall.

“Ah this is better!” Hyeri smiled while arranging her makeup kit. Eunji didn’t changed her clothes yet, she was still wearing uniform. Then she heard a loud sound from upstairs. “The performance started?”  Eunji asked. “It’s Namjoo’s performance now.” Hyeri said while putting on eyeliner. Eunji wanted to watch it but she feel bad for Hyeri. She just sighed.

 

Naeun, Howon and Myungsoo was perfectly dressed.. in free clothes. They decided not to perform 100% making the other students dissapointed but they don’t care. They sat in the audience seats. Myungsoo pulled out Namjoo’s phone. She asked him to filmed her performance. At first Myungsoo rejected but he agree anyway since he can’t fight back with his sister. But few minutes afterward, Myungsoo asked Howon to filmed it.

Chunji also came and sat next to Howon. Then Naeun spotted Suzy and Yoseob also came without brining their happy faces. Naeun poked Myungsoo and pointed them. Myungsoo eyes grew bigger but he tried to act naturally.

 

“Ah I’m done.” Hyeri said and packed up her make up kit. She wore a white dress. Eunji wanted to go back up to get her clothes but then Hyeri caught her attention. She pulled out a cigarette and lighter. “Hyeri, you smoke?” Eunji asked with a shocked expression. Hyeri casually nodded. Eunji just froze at the spot. “Want some?” Hyeri asked but Eunji just shooked her head. Hyeri put her cigarette on the wooden table. “Let’s go up.” Hyeri said and push the door.

“Wait, Eunji, can you bring that?” Hyeri pointed at a box she brought earlier. Eunji spotted a blue box at the corner and grabbed it. She was about to give it to Hyeri but she realized the door was locked. “HYERI-AH!” She shouted.

Hyeri went up to the backstage room and spotted Minah and Jiyeon alone. They were looking at Hyeri coldly. “Where is Eunji?” they asked. “I get rid of her.” Hyeri said with a straight face. “What? I thought you were friend of her!”

“Come on girls! I was just acting. This is the time for us to shine!” Hyeri laughed. Minah and Jiyeon looked at her confusely. “I’m sorry i hit you for real. I know Eunji was coming, i want to gain her trust!” Hyeri put on faked cried and hug Minah and Jiyeon. Minah and Jiyeon pouted.

“Hyeri-ah! You should’ve told us.” Minah and Jiyeon hugged back. Hyeri erased her tears. “Come on, let’s rock tonight! Here drink.” Hyeri gave Minah and Jiyeon a drink. “Thanks!”

 

Bomi came inside the room. “Girls are you done.. ohh..” Bomi stopped as she spotted Minah and Jiyeon in their deep sleep. “Bomi ya, i’ve tried waking them up! What should I do?” Hyeri asked. Bomi shooked Minah and Jiyeon but they didn’t move an inch. “We need to skip them, where is Eunji?” Bomi asked.

“She didn’t want to perform because we’ll be wearing dress!” Hyeri said. “What? So how about the high note?” Bomi started to panicked. “I..I’ll do it” Hyeri said. Bomi put an unsure look and the nodded along.
 

It was “I Don’t Know” performance turned. The MC introduced it to the audiences and Howon was clapping hard. When the red curtain was opened, there was only Bomi and Hyeri. Hyeri whispered to the audio setter to raised the volume to maximal.

“Huh? Where’s minah jiyeon and eunji?” naeun wondered. “Where is Eunji?” Howon shocked. Myungsoo and Chunji was also shocked. They glanced each other and raised from the seat. It must be it. The mystery of Lee Hyeri he was searching about.

“Myungsoo, Chunji nim, where are you going?” Howon asked but the two just ran toward the backstage.

 

“AISHH! Can anyone help me?!!!” Eunji shouted while banging the door. She searched for her phone but she remembered that she left it at the hall backstage. “What is this..?” She smelled some roasted chicken. She glanced at the source of the smell and noticed that a wooden table was burning. Eunji cursed. “HYERI CIGARETTE!” Eunji grabbed a clothing and reached the table. She tried to put the fire off but the clothing make it worst.

“AH!” She shouted and moved away from the table. The fire started to get bigger. She shouted once again but the sound from the hall was too loud. “It’s I Don’t Know! YA! Performer is here! Anyone” Eunji shouted. She looked around trying to look for something and then she spotted a phone. “Hyeri’s phone!” she grabbed the phone. Gladly the signal was not that bad.

She searched up on the contact list but there’s non. Eunji tried to called someone but she didn’t know anyone number. She didn’t even remember her own phone number. “Can anyone help me please! Ah! Naeun told me about 911... oh wait isn’t it Howon? Aishh it’s a chicken restaurant number.” Eunji started to panicked.

Just then she remembered. She d her pockets and found a small piece of paper. The paper was a bit wet, probably left there went the uniform was being washed. There were numbers there although a bit blurry. “Seo In Guk sunbae..”

747049d33d9df2d32eb519f56c16d48ef2c5134b


 

Long update :D  Sorry for super bad english

Thankyou for reading! ^^ 

Subscribe + upvoted + comment = make my day <3

I just finished my school exams today, there's still national exam T.T

I just wondering if any of you can make poster for my upcoming fanfic (after this story finished), please kindly sent me example of your design

-> [email protected] <- Thanks 

tumblr_mif6ltl1D61rvv4qro1_250.gif