Unexpected

Love Fools

Sungyeol welcomed the four peoples. He embraced Myungsoo lightly, missing his old friend and also his master. He awkwardly looked at Naeun, the girl who took away Myungsoo heart. Sungyeol use to hate her because of that. He put on a smile and welcoming them. Just then, he looked at Howon. He stared at him for quite while. “Seems like I’ve seen him somewhere...” Sungyeol thought. He tried to examine Howon in detail. He looked the Busan boy closer, making Howon gasped a bit. “But who?” They were just 30 cm apart. Sungyeol touched his cheek. Naeun and Myungsoo froze while their mouth hanging open. Howon was shocked. He was almost drenched in sweat.

Eunji innocently looking at them and didn’t care. “Ah, this is how Seoul person greet each other!” Eunji grinned while clapping her hand slowly. Myungsoo snapped back in reality. He pull Sungyeol hand and asked him to go to the car fast. “Let’s just go. To the car~” Myungsoo said. Eunji nodded while smiling. Howon finally could breath properly after getting that kind of treatment from someone he just met. Naeun tried to forget what just happened.

They went inside the car. Sungyeol didn’t go with them, he had his own car. He just brought Myungsoo’s car there. He left with taxi to go somewhere else since he had an urgent matter. Myungsoo was driving the car with Howon beside him and the girls behind. The situation was silent, only car machine was heard. Suddenly Naeun who sat right behind Myungsoo went closer to him.

“L, what’s wrong with sungyeol? Do you think... ehmm.. he like Howon? You know ehmm.. he used to be.. ehmm.. gay..” Naeun whispered quitely. Myungsoo held his laughter and hold his breath. He then exhaled. “Naeun ah, that’s long ago okay?” he replied. Naeun pouted and went back. She looked at Eunji who was looking outside, admiring the Seoul city. Howon kept silent on the trip.

Finally they arrived at a quite big apartment. The location was a bit far from the main city. It must be very hard to find this location. Myungsoo received the key from Sungyeol earlier. He went to the 8th floor and searched for the apartment room. Eunji was confused, she kept clinging on Howon. Myungsoo finally found the apartment room and opened the door with the key.

Claak

It was beautiful. As they went inside, there was a bedroom with one bed for two on the left, kitchen right infront, living room on the right, and another bedroom on the front of the living room. It was spacious because there was no much thing there. In each bedroom, there’s a bathroom. Well there was some picture of Myungsoo, his old stuff and so on. Making Howon and Eunji thought it was really his home.

“Where’s your parent?” Howon asked. “They left overseas to work.” Myungsoo lied. Naeun made an uneasy look, hoping Howon to believe with it. “It’s pretty.” Eunji said while moving to the bedroom in front of the living room. She opened the door slowly...

Aaarrrhhhh

“Hey, what’s wrong?” the other rushed to the bedroom. “Oh..” Myungsoo mumbled. A girl who sat on the bed stood up and hugged Myungsoo. “Hey! I thought you died!” she cried while hugging him tightly. “Namjoo ya...” Myungsoo said. His face look unseasy since there’s Howon and Eunji who didn’t know about their problem. Naeun face went blank. Somehow she felt jealous with that girl. Naeun also felt shock, afraid if that girl know about their runaway.

The released the hug. Namjoo erased her tears and bowed to the other 3. “Unnie!” Namjoo cheered and hugged Naeun tightly. Naeun looked at Myungsoo with a confused look. “It’s my sister, Kim Namjoo.” Myungsoo introduced to Howon and Eunji. Naeun eyes widen, she looked at Namjoo as she released the hug. “Really? Namjoo grew up fast! I didn’t recognize you!” Naeun said. Namjoo smiled and nodded.

“She just went back from America. Namjoo this is Howon and Eunji, my friend.” Myungsoo introduced. Howon bowed slowly, knowing this is korean tradition to be polite. Eunji went closer to Namjoo and touched her cheek. “Nice to meet you.” Eunji smiled. Namjoo mouth hanged open because of Eunji action. She just nodded, “Nice to meet you...”

“Namjoo we need to speak, Naeun you sat with the two in the living room.” Myungsoo said. “Huh? Na..” before Namjoo could finish her sentence, Myungsoo pull her to the room. “What? Why are you calling Yeoshin unnie ‘Naeun’?” Namjoo said with a confused look. Myungsoo started to explain her what happened. Namjoo just nodded and sighed. “My oppa is so sweet.” She laughed, teasing her embarassed brother. “you know, when i got back from America, I heard you died..” Namjoo finally left the four of them and went back to her house. She promised Myungsoo that she wont tell their parent.

Myungsoo pointed at the room where he spoke with Namjoo earlier. “That will be our room.” He said to Howon. Naeun understood his word and went to the other room. It will be her and Eunji room when they stayed at Seoul. “Let’s take a bath first.” Myungsoo said. He went to the bathroom and felt satisfied with Sungyeol cause he had prepared all the toiletries too.

Howon layed down at the bed. There’s two bed there. He dropped his bag nearby and tried to take a nap after the long trip. There’s a lot of unusual things there, things that he can’t find at Busan Village or dorm. Things like laptop, Busan village only got big computers, and some other game gadget. He look at it with amazement.

Eunji sat on the bed she will share with Naeun. They decided that Naeun will take a bath first. Eunji unpacked some of her stuffs. After finishing it, she sat on her bed and opened her phone. There’s no text from Chorong. It still 8pm anyway, Chorong might think that she still went around Busan Village with Howon like usual. She sighed. Now, she was afraid because this was her first time running away.

 

Sungyeol went to the Kim Company. It’s quite late but he still in the building. He was waiting for his father who was Kim’s secretary to finish the meeting. He spent a lot time in the company as he also helped the company sometimes. He went to his father office and saw a lot of document on his father’s table.

“Yeol, can you help me organized the documents?” “sure dad.”

Sungyeol sighed and walked to his father desk. He grabbed the document and opened it. There were documents about lawsuit, contract, payment and so on. He put each of category in order. After finishing it, he looked at another cupboard filled with old document. Probably it was 10 years ago or more. He grabbed of it and opened it. It was about losing stuff or something like it. Since Kim’s Company used to be crime investigator place, there will be a lot of documents about this.

He grabbed another document and opened it. His eyes widen after seeing the title.

Lee Hoya, son of the Lee Company was lost. (year- 15 year ago)

“Lee Hoya?” Sungyeol gasped. He looked at a picture of Lee Hoya, child photo. “No doubt, It’s Lee Howon. Same birthmark.” Sungyeol smirked. Making sure no one was there, he took the document to the photo copy machine. “Always, Sharp Sungyeol. That’s probably why i felt like I know him” Sungyeol said.

He’s Lee Taemin long lost brother.

 


finally and update. and also, happy new year :D!

the story is getting complicated as more problem will go in. But you will see more connection between myungeun and hoji with taemin and suzy. There will be more Hoji soon.

Also don't be a silent reader! your comment determine either i continue this story or not. 

If you like woorong -> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/620551/greasy-boy-next-door-new-version-woohyun-pinkfinite-woorong-chorong my new fanfic :D but i will focus on love fools. thankyou for supporting!

 

upvote + subscribe + comment. Thankyou :D