New people

Love Fools

Finally an update on my birthday :D (I make it long because of this special day haha)

Thanks for waiting patiently<3 enjoy

eunji1.gif

“So this is it?” Myungsoo stared at the empty hall. Howon bit his lips and nodded. Naeun just stood there doing nothing. The hall was empty which means no people around, only several stuffs inside.

“I’m kinda glad Eunji is not here. She will be complaining a lot.” Howon said.

“Isn’t it good that she got the studio? Why are we getting a creepy place..” Naeun complained a bit. She glanced at Myungsoo, making an uncomfortable face. Myungsoo tapped her slowly, knowing that she was afraid and uncomfortable with the place. Creepy and empty.

The door opened in a sudden making Naeun screamed and bumped on Howon. Naeun closed her eyes while holding on Howon tightly. “Who.. is .. it?” Naeun ask Howon while still closing her eyes. Myungsoo dragged her away from Howon. “Pabo, its just a person.” Myungsoo whispered to her.

“So, this is it? I guess its a bad idea putting girls day expectation as a huge performance when its a boys who performed? I’m Chunji.” The person who came in a shock Naeun said. Myungsoo raised his eyes and stared at Chunji. “Do I know you or.. are you part of Lee Company or something?” Myungsoo asked while looking at him suspiciously. Chunji choked when he heard it. He took time to breath and the replied him, “No, definately no.”

Naeun pulled Myungsoo toward her side. “What are you doing?” Naeun whispered to him. Myungsoo raised his shoulder pointing that he didn’t know the reason too.

“I’ll be teaching you the singing instead. Not really want to dance girl group song.” Chunji said and went to the microphone to test singing.

The three just nodded.

“Who is he..” Myungsoo thought.

 

Eunji was confused with the studio. There were too much stuffs she doesn’t know. She only know keyboard and some music instrument. She knew that microphone looks like cone but she had no idea that it’s circle and flat.

“Let’s get this straight. You all know that this performance thing is fake. They just wanted to test us.” Jiyeon said while looking at Eunji. “What? No way!” Eunji shouted. She then look at Hyeri.

“Well its true. This happen three times last year.” Minah answered slowly. Eunji then trusted them and suddenly she remember about Howon’s embarassing performance. “How about the girls day expectation?” Eunji asked.

“The one that the hot guys will perform? Well, last year the students who perform that and finally know that they were tricked. They suicide because of embarassment. But i wont let that happen for the cute guys.” Minah said.

Eunji thought that this school was just so mean. But for the students, this was normal things except the suicide because this is performing art school. To Eunji, this school is beauty outside beast inside.

“I’m going out for awhile.” Eunji said.

“Well that is just so mean. Why did you lie to her?” Bomi shouted. Minah and Jiyeon just smirked. This isn’t a good way of trying to get the stage.

 

Dongwoo sighed while sitting on the bus with Hyejin and Soojung. He munched a kimbap he just bought.

“So, they are fine. More than fine. Moving to another school. Good school...” Hyejin said. Soojung nodded and feeling hopeless. “We promised Chorong that we will bring them back but.. well.. ehmm..” Hyejin continued to talk while Soojung just sat there with blank face.

“Okay, why are we saying that we transferred there? That place is beyond our skill and quite shocking my friends get there. Howon is like so not possible.” Dongwoo said. Hyejin hit his arm strongly, making him hissed in pain.

“My Howon is too perfect! Of course he’s in!” Hyejin said.

“No he’s not!”

“Yes he is!”

“And by the way, why did that guy told us to call him Hoya?” Soojung said. Dongwoo and Hyejin started to stop their argument and think deeply.

“Who is he again?” dongwoo asked. “I dont remember, Chun something?” Hyejin said.

“Lee Chunji.” Soojung said.

 

Eunji walked around the coridor trying to search for the empty hall. She heard a voice from a big door, well it wasn’t soundproof room afterall. “Howon!” she thought. She smiled and ran without looking and accidently bumped into someone.

Braaakkk

A guy dropped all his puzzles on the floor and Eunji fell on it. Now everything was ruined. The puzzle pieces were everywhere. Eunji was hurt. Her head felt like it would drop off as if it wasn't attached to her any more. She rubbed her head and pouted.

“Are you okay? Ah my puzzles.” The guy said. He was wearing a uniform so he must be a student.

“I’m sorry!” Eunji said while trying to grabbed the puzzle pieces. The guy saw her face clearly and stared at her for few seconds. His heart was beating faster. He helped her raised from the floor. Eunji thanked him.

“I’m Seo In Guk. 3rd grade. You?” he asked. “Eunji, first grade.” Eunji shook his hand. Eunji thought that he was quite handsome and charming.

“I ruined your puzzle, sunbaenim!” Eunji said while sadly looking at the puzzle pieces.

“It’s okay. Seems like I have the final piece of the jigsaw.” Seo In Guk said while smiling at Eunji. Eunji replied him with a blank page, not knowing what he said.

“Whats the point? You found the last piece when you don’t even make one yet.” Eunji said. Seo In Guk laughed and pat her head.

“You are funny. Okay, you owe me a puzzle to be done.” Seo In Guk said and pulled Eunji hand. He grabbed his pen from his pocket and wrote some numbers at Eunji’s palm.

“Text me, See you around.” He smiled and waved bye to her. Eunji just nodded.

Eunji was about to went inside the hall but her homeroom teacher called her. She told her that she need to get the uniform. Eunji sighed and followed her inside another classroom. She tried some and finally get her size. The teacher told her that she will get her uniform tomorrow afterclass.

“Can you also call Naeun, Myungsoo and Hoya?” the teacher asked. Eunji gulped when ‘Hoya’ was mentioned. She just nodded and then leave the room.

Eunji walked back all the way to the empty hall. She want to see Howon practicing the awkward dance. She even prepared herself not to laught. But then the bell rings before she was able to get inside. Howon, Myungsoo and Naeun opened the hall door.

“Oh? Eunji.. why are you here?” Howon asked with a confused and shocked look. Eunji just remains quite and then pouted. She began to put on fake cry. Just then Hyeri came to her, hyperventillating, and said “Where are you! I’ve been searching for you!”

Howon chuckled. “You escaped huh? Just like the old Jung Eunji!” Howon jokingly hit her shoulder. “YA!” Eunji smacked him back. Then Chunji went out of the room.

“Why is it so noi.. ah...” Chunji stopped as he spotted Hyeri next to Eunji. He looked away and walked away. “I.. will be going first...” Hyeri said and went to the opposite direction.

 

The four of them went to the cafeteria. The other was looking at them with amazement.

So handsome... Pretty.... kyaa!!

But they tried to ignore it anyway. Eunji pulled her tray closer and ate her food. Next to her, Naeun was not eating, she only drink guava juice. Howon and Myungsoo who was in front of her was eating too. Naeun was still full to eat rice so she decided not to eat and wait for the next break. Myungsoo gave her his bread. “Eat or else you’ll die singing.” Myungsoo said. Naeun rejected it at first but then she just ate it.

“This is way better than Busan School! No mr. Kyuhyun stupid math and all i need to do is open my mouth.” Eunji said. Howon also nodded. The two people really hates when it comes to studying. Getting a bad score is not a rare thing for them, its like almost always.

“I like math better.” Naeun and Myungsoo said at the same times.

“JINX!” Naeun and Myungsoo said at the same times again. They both froze few seconds and laughed.

“OMG THAT OPPA IS SO HANDSOME!” The female students fluttered because of Myungsoo laughed. Jiyeon and Minah who sat on the table across, snickered. “I thought that cute guy can’t smile.” They said.

Hyeri walked with her tray on her hand. She looked around and seems confused. “Hyeri ah, you can seat here.” Eunji said while tapping seat beside her. Hyeri smiled and nodded. She passed Jiyeon and Minah. The five of them smiled and went back eating and chatting. But Myungsoo turned into a cold person again.

“UNBELIEABLE!” Jiyeon and Minah said.

Draap draapp draapp

“OPPPAAA!!” Namjoo ran at his table. At the back with her are Yookyung and Hayoung. She was about to hugged him but she stopped. She looked at Hyeri coldly. “Oh we got a visitor..” Namjoo said. Hyeri looked away.

“Isn’t that...?” Hayoung whispered but then cut by Hyeri sudden words. “AH! I’m Hyeri. Sorry to bother, is she your girlfriend?” Hyeri put on a fake smile. “Sister.” Namjoo answered it for Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded slightly. Hyeri put on a ‘O’ shapped mouth and went back talking with Eunji and Naeun.

“I need to talk to you for a moment.” Namjoo grabbed Myungsoo sleeves and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

“Namjoo ya, slow down!” Myungsoo said. Namjoo released him.

“What is wrong with you? Hyeri joining you now?” Namjoo said. She raised her tone. Myungsoo got shocked. “What? Why?”

“Oppa, she’s Yoseob affair!”

“What...?”


Please comment :D Cause comment really cheer me up. 

Subscribe and upvotes if you like my story ;) 

have a good wednesday

Spoiler: Our new casts will affect how Hoji (mostly Eunji personally) will turn out to be :-)