Surprise

Love Fools

Naeun, Howon, Myungsoo and Eunji stopped their move and looked at the boys. Naeun choked upon seeing the so called Jang Dongwoo sunbae. She hit Myungsoo slowly. “L, he looks like Dongwoo... the busan Dongwoo? But its impossible that he went here..” Naeun whispered. Myungsoo nodded slowly while looking at Dongwoo wierdly. Howon shook his head. “Lee Howon, you are dreaming. What sunbae? Why is Dongwoo here?” Howon thought. Eunji also choked when she saw the person she messed up with.

“JANG DONGWOO?!” Eunji shouted. The fangirls started to look at her weirdly. A deathly stare shot to her as Eunji began to get closer to him. One of the fangirls pulled Eunji away from Dongwoo. “, stay away!” the fangirl yelled. The other was surprised with that. Jang Dongwoo went to Eunji who was dropped on the floor. He grabbed her chin which made Howon mad. “What are you doing!” Howon threw a death glare to Dongwoo and removed his arm from Eunji.

“Oh wait, no doubt, this is my friend. His stupidity is still viewable.” Howon bit his lips and looked at Dongwoo closely. The other called him sunbae which made him thought that he was not Dongwoo. Howon helped Eunji to stand up once again. Eunji started to clean herself up. “Come on, don’t mess with stranger. He’s not our Dongwoo.” Howon whispered to Eunji. If it was Dongwoo they knew, he’ll probably be got beaten now for treating Eunji like that.

“Who is that..?” Naeun whispered to Bomi who frozed on the spot. “A sunbae, he was the school kingka for 2 years straight..” Bomi replied. Now Naeun was getting confused. She didn’t believe in magic or maybe there was a drama about a twin brother got seperated.

Tak tak tak..

“What’s wrong here?” a two girls approached Jang Dongwoo.

“Soojung? Hyejin? What the hell is going on here?” Eunji raised her tone upon seeing two girls which were Soojung and Hyejin for sure. The girls threw her an annoyed look.

“Soojung? What are you talking about? I’m Krystal, the queenka.” The girl said. “She did look different, she look more erhmm.. gorgeous.” Howon whispered to Eunji. Myungsoo also couldn’t believe what was happening. Naeun opened her calendar and checked. It was not April Fools day. Namjoo and her friends was just staring and bowing to the queenka and kingka.

“Hyejin? I’m Hyemi! Don’t you dare called me that!” the other girl next to Krystal shouted. A boy came to her and grabbed her arm. “Oh, Hyewon-ah!” Hyemi clinging on the boy.

Eunji jaw dropped upon seeing the boy just now. “JIWON?!!!!” Eunji shouted. Howon choked upon seeing Eunji ultimate enemies. He was sure it was Jiwon. Except Jiwon he knew was a bit more nerdy. “What is this?” Eunji started to pinched herself. “Ouch, not a dream.” Eunji face turned weird as if she just watch a scariest horror movie.

Pyaar pyaar (sound of firecracker)

“Surprise!” the students cheered to Eunji, Howon, Naeun and Myungsoo. They frozed for a moment and then Myungsoo realized what happened. He stared at his sister. Namjoo looked away. “This is a prank? Oh my gosh..” Naeun bit her lips and squated as her legs felt weak. Dongwoo embraced Howon. “Miss youuuu buddy!” Dongwoo cheered.

“YA! So you are my friend? Dongwoo? That Dongwoo?” Howon glared at him. Dongwoo grinned and nodded. After that Dongwoo ran away as fast as he can. “YA! YOU COME HERE!” Howon chased Dongwoo while laughing hard because he was being pranked.

“So you are Hyejin and Soojung...........................” Eunji face went dark and blank. Soojung nodded while Hyejin pretended not to care. “And you.. are the bastard?” Eunji pointed at Jiwon with disgusted look. Jiwon ignored her but then nodded slowly. “AAAA” Eunji shouted.

“This is our introduction! There will be more acting in the future!” Namjoo and the other girls cheered. Naeun threw them a “you are so dead” look. “Why are you guys here?” Naeun asked. “We heard about your problem and our Hyejin was worried about Eunji losing her ID Card so we decided to follow you guys. And then Namjoo who turned out to be Myungsoo sister told us that we need to have a surprise party. Myungsoo, i never knew you got a pretty sister.” Dongwoo who went back there laughed.

“I’m not worried about Eunji! I’m just worry about Howo.. Hoya.” Hyejin complained. Eunji patted her back and put on a fake happy face. “I know you care about me.” Eunji pretended to remove her tears. Hyejin put on a disgusted face and went to Howon.

“Is it done? I’m going to go back.” the boy behind, Sunggyu, along with 2 other boys left. Before they left the canteen, Sunggyu winked to Eunji and whispered, “See you around.” Howon scoffed and pull Eunji closer to him, making Hyejin jealous of them.

"Who is that?" Eunji asked Namjoo. "The real kingka." Namjoo replied.

“Surprise is done! Now let’s go for tour around the school!” Namjoo said. She grabbed Naeun and Myungsoo arm. “Wait, you 4 are going back to Busan? Or?” Howon asked Dongwoo, Soojung, Hyejin and Jiwon.

“Long story, just to cut it, we are moving here.” Dongwoo smiled. 

 


short update, since some of you confused about Dongwoo at Seoul! haha

The Busan kids are such a troll.

I wanted to post this long but since you were confused about him, I decided to publish this first.

Bad english, sorry T.T 

tumblr_m94o7uKs7a1re793jo2_500.gif

Thanks for reading! please comment + subscribe + upvoted <3

Comment determine either I update or not :D

Have a nice day~^^