Should We Go?

Love Fools

Chorong went inside the girl’s cottage but there was no Eunji. She asked Naeun but she shooked her head, telling that she didn’t know where she was. Chorong bit her lip and went back to her cottage. When she entered her own cottage, She didn’t see Howon around. “Ah, where is that boy?” Chorong asked Woohyun who was sitting down eating snacks. “He left with Eunji. Outside.” Woohyun answered while patting the empty space next to him.

Chorong went closer and sat next to him. “He can move?” Choron asked while lying down next to Woohyun. Woohyun her hair and nodded. “With love power.” Woohyun thought.

Eunji and Howon sat at the field that used to be filled by the eliminated (from horror adventure).

“Are you fine now?” Eunji asked. Howon nodded slowly and pointed to his bruise.

“That’s not fine...” Eunji replied.

“Don’t you know that the village gangster got worse than this after beaten up by you?” Howon chuckled while shaking his head. Eunji simply nodded without hestitation.

“This is nothing compare to that and you said that they are fine.” Howon patted her head. Eunji slightly annoyed because it was the fact. She pretended not to hear.

“About Seoul... Are we really going?” Eunji asked.

“Yes, to fix this mess.” Howon said in a serious tone. Eunji mumbled unclearly before replying him.

“Howon, I don’t know about Seoul. WE don’t know about Seoul. It’s a big city and I bet we can’t solve anything there. We don’t know anything. We only know that it was a mess created by Lee Company. I mean... please, let’s rethink about this. We need to skip school too!”

“Myungsoo and Naeun can help, don’t they live there for more than 10 years? And since when you care about school?” Howon replied.

“Ya! I always care,” she nagged, “Why would they want to get involve anyway...”

“Isn’t that them?” Howon said while pointing to Myungsoo and Naeun walking together. “Are they dating or what?” Eunji continued. Howon called Myungsoo and Naeun. Naeun awkwardly reply and move away from Myungsoo. Myungsoo just calmly went there and sat next to Howon. Naeun sat beside Eunji and look away from Myungsoo.

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked the two of them. “Nothing, just talk.” Eunji replied.

Naeun make a body language secretly to Howon. ‘are you going on date?’

Howon shooked his head and make a body language ‘how about you? You going on date?’

Naeun eyes grew wider and gasped. Myungsoo and Eunji turned their head on Naeun. “Are you okay?” Eunji asked. Naeun nodded slowly. Howon chuckled seeing her reaction.

“I want to ask. Can you guys come to Seoul with us?” Eunji asked slowly. Naeun and Myungsoo choked, they didn’t eat nor drink anything though. “Are you okay?” Eunji asked again. Naeun and Myungsoo slowly nodded. “Well, we will rethink about that. Anyway, It’s late. Our cottage will be locked soon. Naeun, let’s go!” Myungsoo stood up.

“But, I still need to talk with Howon...” Eunji pouted. “How about you stay in Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie cottage to? That way, you can stay until late.” Naeun suggested. Howon face was radiant like the sun. His eyes sparkled, hoping that she would agree. He stared at Naeun while making a ‘you are jjang’ body language.

“Well..... fine!” Eunji said. Myungsoo and Naeun finally left.

“Back to our conversation, Should we go ask Woohyun first?” Eunji asked Howon. “No, he won’t allow us duhh~ let’s go secretly, soon or later he’ll find out” Howon said. “Well, we don’t need to ask permission from anyone else. We both... no parents afterall..” Howon said quitely. “That’s right...” Eunji replied with a sad face.

“Let’s go back and sleep.” Howon stood up. They both left the field and went back to the cottage.

Chorong and Woohyun was already asleep. They both took the left side so Howon and Eunji took the right side. They prepared a mat. The distance between Eunji and Howon mattress was only not up to a meter. “I’m going to sleep” Eunji said.

Eunji was in her deep sleep while Howon was still looking on her. It’s been while seeing her sleeping face. They were closed to each other since they were a kid. Howon didn’t have family, he was placed at the Busan Village dorm since he was a kid. But then, he spent most of the time in Eunji’s place.

Eunji sleeping face... a baby face for Howon. The innocence showed on the sleeping face, the peaceful and serene dreams blocking out the dangers of the outside. The soft breathing making the world seem to stand still. But those things distracting Howon to sleep.

“Ah.. if we are in Seoul, I’ll keep my promise.” Howon thought.

 

 ~flashback~

“Eomma! Hikks Eomma! Don’t leave me” Eunji cried.

“Eunji-ya” Chorong hugged her 7 years old cousin.

“Busan Village Girl don’t cry.” Howon said while holding a stuffed dinosaur. He gave it to Eunji. Eunji slightly stop crying while holding the toy. “Howon-ah, I want to see the big one.” Eunji said while removing her tears. Her eyes were red.

“Woohyun sunbae told me, there is a big dinousaur! This big” the little Howon said while stretching his arm as high as he could.

“Jinjja!” Eunji cheered.

Chorong who saw her little cousin not crying again, feeling relieved.

“Neh~!” Howon smiled. “It is in some place called Lotte World!” Howon cheered.

“Let’s go there~!!!!” Eunji cheered.

“We will, but that if you not cry, arrasseo?” Howon said. Eunji smiled and pull out her pinky. They both make a promise that day.

 

~end of flashback~

 

Howon phone vibrated, showing that a message is coming.

From: Kim Myungsoo

To: Lee Howon

Fine. I’ll go

Howon smiled and look at Eunji once again.

“Jung Eunji, I got one problem to solve and one promise to be keep.” He said while her hair gently.


“Sungyeol, me and yeoshin are going to Seoul.”

“What? Are you insane?!” Sungyeol yelled over the phone.

“We create mess for Nam’s Business. I need to take responsibility. And please search up more about Suzy. I think she’s dangerous.” Myungsoo sighed.

“Fine. You’ll be going with Lee Howon and student Jung Eunji?”

“Yep. And use my money to buy a apartment. Big but not too big, at least enough for me to breath. Far away from home or any place that my family and yeoshin family often visit.”

“Should I ask butler Jung to set up to make it as if its your real home?”

“That’s better. Make sure you block any tracking of my bank account”

“Got it L, oh wait, Myungsoo”

 


Sorry for updating so long. Finally I have a free time to write.

Please support this fanfic. Comment decide either i continue or not!

Thankyou for reading, sorry for my bad english.

Have a nice december holiday!