Ramyeon vs Meat

Love Fools

~In the middle of the Forest~

It was cold and dark. It had been an hour since they entered the forest. They were completely lost in the middle of the forest. Myungsoo looked at his watch. It was 11pm already yet they haven’t eat anything. Normally he didn’t feel hungry even though he didn’t eat for quite long time however this time, he felt really hungry. The last time the students ate was at 12pm. The supervisors were harsh toward them.

Suddenly Myungsoo tummy rumbling. Naeun who heard it chuckled a bit. Angry Myungsoo glared at her, feeling embarassed at the same time.

“Aren’t you hungry too?” Myungsoo asked her. Naeun nodded her head slowly. “Ne, sorry..” She said and then everything turned into silent.

Naeun and Myungsoo awkwardly together. They didn’t speak at all while walking in the middle of the forest looking for the way to the location X. Location X, the place for the winner. “If only the dumb and dumber (Dongwoo and Jiwon) didn’t leave, It won’t be like this.”

 Myungsoo suddely broke the silent. He opened his mouth but hestitated to speak up or not. Naeun who looked at him, was confused with his action. She showed a ‘what?’ gesture. Myungsoo sighed and finally speak.

“You.. are dating Lee Howon?” Myungsoo asked slowly. Naeun stopped and glared at him. “What?!” She yelled. Myungsoo closed with his hands. He heard a footstep getting near.

Myungsoo saw Suzy walking near them but she didn’t see them. “I heard someone though.” Suzy said while searching for the students. Their distance were quite far but clear enough to hear their voice. Naeun tried to fight against Myungsoo. She mumbled unclearly because Myungsoo closed . Myungsoo couldn’t heard her clearly anyway.

After making sure Suzy had left, Myungsoo let his hand go. Naeun tried to breath normally and gave Myungsoo a death glared. “YA! YOUU...” Naeun yelled. That time Suzy unluckily was still there. Myungsoo could hear a sound of sraak sraak (bushes) so Suzy must be there. He tried to shut Naeun mouth but that girl held his hand tightly, preventing the earlier action to happen again.

“YOU REALLY.... hmph” Naeun yell was stopped by Myungsoo. Myungsoo dropped her at the ground and kissed her lip. The only way to shut her up without his hands. Naeun eyes were widen but she can’t move since Myungsoo was on top of her.

“Eo? Someone is here! Nawa~ (come out)” Suzy shouted. This time Naeun understand what Myungsoo tried to do. “Aish, probably just my feeling.” Suzy said and continue walking forward.

Myungsoo broke the kiss and looked away. Naeun was also shocked. “L...” Naeun called slowly. Myungsoo stood up, not wanting their eyes to met. “Let’s go. I want dinner...” Myungsoo said and continued walking.

 

~At the field where the dumb and dumber gathered~

Jiwon and Dongwoo were with the other eliminated students, sitting on the ground. About half or more of the students were eliminated already. Since it was too much for them to not eat, Chorong and Woohyun who arrived there gave them a meal.

“Here, Sunbae bought you food. Ramyeon!” Woohyun said while handing them cups of ramyeon. Chorong prepared a hot water while Woohyun shared the ramyeon. The students cheered. At first, Gikwang, who didn’t be the ghost, didn’t agree with the statement. But after seeing his favorite student, Hyosung, also eliminated, he nodded his head.

“Here, supervisors also need to eat.” Woohyun smiled and gave Gikwang cups of ramyeon. Well, the stubborn Suzy didn’t want to eat so the 2 boy supervisors felt uncomfortable eating alone. But this time Gikwang gladly accepted the ramyeon.

Chorong poured the hot water on each students cup. The students cheered happily and thanked them for the food. “Woohyun Sunbae, Chorong Sunbae, both of you Jjang!” Hyosung and Jieun said happily. “Get married soon!” the students cheered, except for Dongwoo. Dongwoo eyes were widen but he kept quite. Woohyun and Chorong put a faint smile, pretending to be happy.

“Eo, Unnie, you are back.” Eunji said as she just arrived at the field. Woohyun tossed a cup of ramyeon to her but Eunji rejected. “Eo? What is this? Busan girl not eating?” Woohyun said confusely. Eunji shooked head. “I share food with Howon.” She replied.

The students cheered at her. “oaa~ Jung Eunji~” Dongwoo teased. Eunji smacked his shoulder. “I always eat his food anyway.” Eunji said. “I’m jealous of her. How much indirect kiss they did!” Hyejin scoffed. Howon was still his crush anyway. “How’s my Howon?” Hyejin asked coldly.

Eunji glared at her and ignored her. “YA!” Hyejin shouted. “Hyejin-ah, lets just keep quite. After what you did, let’s apologize together later, okay?” Soojung whispered at her. “Why should I apologize?” Hyejin replied back with angry tone.

Eunji who felt uncomfortable left the place. “Where are you going!” Hyejin yelled. “Going back to MY Howon place.” Eunji said simply and left. Woohyun and Chorong just chuckled seeing Hyejin and Eunji mini fight.

Suzy and Doojoon arrived at the place with few students. “Eliminated.” She said while dragging few students. She sat down on the ground and grabbed Gikwang ramyeon. She ate his ramyeon without asking first. “Eat mine!” The boys said but Suzy just smiled. “Tch, what a .” The girls thought.

Everyone was busy with their ramyeon so they didn’t realize two person had not came back yet. Naeun and Myungsoo walked to the field where everyone gathered while holding a piece of scroll. “Everyone is eating ramyeon, wow..even the ghost” Myungsoo said in annoyed tone. Doojoon coughed and stood up. “Here! Our winners! They’ll eat a special meal. Meat!” He said while pointing at a grill. Myungsoo smiled in victory, oh wait no, smiled because of food.

The others were jealous because the two winners could eat meat while they only eat ramyeon. Woohyun and Chorong stood up. “We should leave now.” Woohyun said to the other. “sure, just g...” Suzy said but Gikwang cut her words. “Stay here. It’s too late. Driving will be dangerous since it’s dark” Gikwang said. Woohyun looked at his surrounding. It was dark, really dark. He looked at Chorong and nodded. “You can stay at our cottage.” Doojoon said but Suzy smacked him slowly. “Are you crazy?” Suzy whispered slowly.

“No need, I’ll book another cottage. Howon will stay at our cottage too.” Woohyun smiled. Suzy nodded in agreement.

~ At Woorong cottage ~

“Make yourself comfortable. Get well soon.” Chorong said as she patted a pillow, telling Howon that it will be his place. Howon was able to move now, although some of his body part was painful when he move. Chorong prepared her bed and Woohyun bed.

Howon face looked uncomfortable. Woohyung went to him. “You were uncomfortable because you ruined my moment with my beloved one or you were dissapointed because Eunji is not here?” Woohyun said teasing Howon. Howon eyes were widen. He punch Woohyun lightly. “Hyung, there’s Chorong here!” Howon whispered.

“What Chorong? Ppali, go to sleep you boys. Ah... I’m bored alone. Should I asked Eunji to sleep here also?” Chorong sighed. Howon was staring at her now. Secretly sending her a signal to do that for real. “Chorong can’t do telephaty,” Woohyun chuckled, “Chorong ah, Just asked her.” Chorong hestitated for awhile but then she nodded and left the cottage and went to the girls cottage. 

 


Should I give Howon happiness since he's sick? hehe

Won't be updating for quite long, My vocal cord is damaged so I need a lot of rest

Thankyou for reading!! Comments will decide either I continue this story or not.